PDA

View Full Version : Certi-fit?

Civictyper95
08-20-2009, 10:34 AM
Anyone here used it? gimme some feedback... thanks in advanced!

carbon_crash
08-20-2009, 10:35 AM
Yeah, I have used them quite a few times. What parts are you looking to buy?

jadakid88
08-20-2009, 10:47 AM
i have used them as well but there parts fit like ass... pretty everything i have brought from them i had to bore out the mounting holes to fit it better

Barefoot
08-20-2009, 11:01 AM
i have used them as well but there parts fit like ass... pretty everything i have brought from them i had to bore out the mounting holes to fit it betteru want perfection u buy oem. u want a cheap price that needs a lil work to fit right cert is the spot.

ive use there parts a few times and for the price u pay its will worth having to do a lil trimming and fitting. i have had no issues with them.

jadakid88
08-20-2009, 11:05 AM
yeah i know i was just letting him know
u want perfection u buy oem. u want a cheap price that needs a lil work to fit right cert is the spot.

ive use there parts a few times and for the price u pay its will worth having to do a lil trimming and fitting. i have had no issues with them.

Black4DrEK
08-20-2009, 11:06 AM
"Sorta-Fit"

Black4DrEK
08-20-2009, 11:09 AM
But yea, you cant beat the price..

I have an oem front bumper and compared it to a friends "sorta-Fit" and you can deff. tell the fitment is off.

What are you looking for?

southside
08-20-2009, 11:19 AM
yea price is pretty good compared to what salvaged yards and other places charge.I'd choose certi-fit over a fender from a junkyard anyday.

carbon_crash
08-20-2009, 11:25 AM
Barefoot is right, you get what you pay for. Certifit is a good option for those who don't have alot of money that needs decent parts. Def beats the hell out of junkyard parts

Tech5
08-20-2009, 12:42 PM
everyone talks all the smack about them..But I have not used them a few times

I spent so much money in this place it isnt funny....

Only issue I ever had was on 1 hood, and 1 fender..But alittle work I made it work great... If your a body man anything can be fixed...

I will buy from them again an again

example

OEM fender cost 500 bucks

Certifits cost 40 bucks

doesnt align right and take alittle time sanding and grinding free

hummmmm I think I will buy from them all the time!

Barefoot
08-20-2009, 12:55 PM

Only issue I ever had was on 1 hood, and 1 fender..But alittle work I made it work great... If your a body man anything can be fixed...

example

Certifits cost 40 bucks

doesnt align right and take alittle time snading and grinding free

hummmmm I think I will buy from them all the time!pretty

Civictyper95
08-20-2009, 01:35 PM
i needed a new bumper and a hood.... im getting the fenders from passwordjdm....

jerseyef9
08-20-2009, 02:16 PM
i use plenty of time and they fit to me i haven't had problems wit actually fitting but i reccomend if you on a budget

punkr6
08-20-2009, 03:33 PM
u want perfection u buy oem. u want a cheap price that needs a lil work to fit right cert is the spot.

x2, used them plenty of times w/no issues :goodjob:

wanggsticky
08-20-2009, 03:40 PM

example

Certifits cost 40 bucks

doesnt align right and take alittle time sanding and grinding free

hummmmm I think I will buy from them all the time!:goodjob: :goodjob: ...

Civictyper95
08-20-2009, 04:07 PM
thnx for all the feedback:goodjob:

KevinT707
08-20-2009, 05:55 PM
I'm rocking a Certi-Fit front bumper & hood. They don't line up perfectly by more than just a little. If you're really picky about that then just buy OEM or buy a used OE bumper & re-paint it. If you're on a tight budget & don't mind gaps then do it.