PDA

View Full Version : anyone here work for verizon wireless???

Killer
08-19-2009, 06:49 PM
hit me up!!! i need to check to see if i can get something changed on my acct...

Me86Rob
08-19-2009, 08:25 PM
try calling verizon?

Elbow
08-19-2009, 08:26 PM
Depending where you are I can tell you a great Verizon guy, he helped us out big time.

Mr. Clean
08-19-2009, 08:45 PM
you're not going to drag your kid through the store are you?

Arm&hammer
08-19-2009, 08:53 PM
just go on the website and do it yourself lol.

Killer
08-20-2009, 06:58 AM
here's the deal guys.. i'm not a moron i can't do this myself...

when i renewed my contract i bought a ballin ass phone.... it gave me some problems so i call CS and they allowed me to trade for a phone of equal value (i had like a 500 phone)... i ended up hating that phone so i stopped using it... (the dare.. right when it was first released) i started carrying an older model lg.... that phone broke.. i did a claim and they are only willing to replace the phone i'm carrying or one i've had "active" on my account in the last 60 days... it's been well over 60 days though since i've carried either of the newer modeled phones.... so i need someone who can change that.. the only way i know to do it myself would be get the phone and change my esn online... BUT i don't have the phones to do so...

that's why i need a rep..

Killer
08-20-2009, 06:59 AM
you're not going to drag your kid through the store are you?

i don't have one.... yet...

but lord i know what that's like..

i work at at&t

Killer
08-20-2009, 09:16 AM
oh, and i straight asked asurion if i was able to get someone at vzw to change my records would they send me the other phone... they said yes.. as in they know i'm getting it changed so it's not ins fraud or anything...