PDA

View Full Version : Food Where do they serve good spaghetti?

Paree4g63
08-18-2009, 09:28 PM
Spaghetti is my number one favorite food to eat; where do they serve it @? I can make my own but sometimes we get lazy. Thanks :D

Spaghetti>Pho

yungdz
08-18-2009, 09:49 PM
Magianno's

also Johnny's on Roswell rd serves some pretty good spag as long as the meatballs/sausage is fresh when you go.

but I disagree on spaghetti being > than pho

D.Choe
08-18-2009, 09:57 PM
Spaghetti>Pho

:no: :no: :no:

pho > spaghetti all the way

and don't be lazy. make your own sauce. homemade sauce is so much better than what most restaurants usually dish out. get diced tomatoes, garlic, oregano, basil, rosemary, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper and puree that shit. brown some ground beef with some garlic, onions, and bell pepper. throw it into the mix and heat the sauce low-medium. put it on your pasta then top it with some romano or parmesan cheese and you're golden. on top of that it'll probably cost you half the price of going out to eat. do work

SiR EG2
08-19-2009, 10:33 AM
bad comparison they're nothing like each other

Paree4g63
08-20-2009, 12:48 AM
nahh, i still think spaghetti is more fullfilling then pho. It's got several tastes and is healthier then pho. I can't do Pho every week; sometimes pho leaves me in the restroom a few hours later. Spaghetti & Pad thai anyday everyday with sriracha & rice for the finish! :goodjob:

MR2DR
08-20-2009, 04:24 PM
you're comparing chicken noodle soup and chicken alfredo -__-

Tracy
08-20-2009, 04:27 PM
Alfredo's Cheshire Bridge.

dimsumboy
08-22-2009, 11:26 PM
You're all wrong... the answer is... Your Own Kitchen With CHEF BOYARDEE !!!!!!!! :taun:

punkr6
08-22-2009, 11:30 PM
what about The Spaghetti Factory on ponce ? I haven't been there in 10 years. Has anyone tried it lately ?

VQ35 Star
08-23-2009, 03:23 AM
I haven't had spaghetti in awhile. Last time I remember was when my mom made it, but she always puts a "korean" twist to it and makes the sauce spicy with red pepper lolol.

Benefit
08-23-2009, 03:38 AM
italy

Big Baller
08-23-2009, 03:58 PM
La Taverna Floentina was great but the head Chef left a few weeks ago so I dont know how it is now.

Also its not a dish its a noodle, italy might not be the best place to eat it since they generally tend to sauce noodles that will hold the sauce better. If I recall my food history correctly the dish has its roots in america.

Pho is great and I eaat it all the time but you people make it sound like its the greatest food on the planet...and its not

MR2DR
08-23-2009, 06:10 PM
La Taverna Floentina was great but the head Chef left a few weeks ago so I dont know how it is now.

Also its not a dish its a noodle, italy might not be the best place to eat it since they generally tend to sauce noodles that will hold the sauce better. If I recall my food history correctly the dish has its roots in america.

Pho is great and I eaat it all the time but you people make it sound like its the greatest food on the planet...and its not

qft. coming from a viet guy.

Slomaro Z28
08-23-2009, 08:49 PM
There's a Spaghetti Warehouse on Delk Rd. Never had the spaghetti but the lasagna was good.

LeX
08-23-2009, 09:32 PM
Alfredo's Cheshire Bridge.

you serious? This is the worst restaurant I have ever eaten at in my entire life.. the lasagna tasted like detergent .

I went for my 1 year anniversary with my ex and her family. Everyone hated it haha

I tell everyone I know to never get near it lol