PDA

View Full Version : Punks on the Road

Nochitt
10-10-2005, 08:37 AM
Just want to say...if you want to be an asshole on the road and race me, and then threaten my life after not winning, don't be suprized when we get pulled over that I drive off while you and your buddy are hand-cuffed in the back of a unit. Me one, you ZERO.

Be mature about these things, and we all should know we are of the same culture. I don't appreciate the "I'm better than you" mentality some import drivers have. If you are one of these people, don't cross me on the road, cause you suck. :idb:

AtifSajid
10-10-2005, 08:39 AM
Nice pic in sig..

quickdodgeŽ
10-10-2005, 08:47 AM
Just want to say...if you want to be an asshole on the road and race me, and then threaten my life after not winning, don't be suprized when we get pulled over that I drive off while you and your buddy are hand-cuffed in the back of a unit. Me one, you ZERO.

Be mature about these things, and we all should know we are of the same culture. I don't appreciate the "I'm better than you" mentality some import drivers have. If you are one of these people, don't cross me on the road, cause you suck. :idb:

And you're quite the stand-up guy racing on public roads, jackass. Later, QD.

Nochitt
10-10-2005, 08:48 AM
Point taken, however it was more of a race to the speed limit, being we were both pulled over for rapid acceleration opposed to exceeding the speed limit.

Scrappy
10-10-2005, 09:02 AM
Go away

Nochitt
10-10-2005, 09:06 AM
Gosh! All I'm suggesting is don't be a punk, I'm gonna go play some video games, you guys are too straineous on my ego.

Scrappy
10-10-2005, 09:09 AM
dont be a punk? obviously you are a little punk also for doing the same shit and getting caught. :rolleyes: