PDA

View Full Version : Fkin ouch...

Brian*
08-18-2009, 08:39 AM
I had surgery Saturday night... My kidney was swelling due to a large stone lodged in my urinary track (meaning I could not pee) I was in so much fucking pain... I had to go to the Gainesville hospital so they could put a splint into my kidney... :( If any of you have ever had a kidney stone you know the pain!!

Well for now I'm pissing blood till they remove this crap out of my kidney... And not looking forward to pissing out this stone that is the size of my pointer fingers nail, well they are going to break it up using sound waves but the fact is I still have to piss it out... :cry:

BUT, the up side... They gave me some hella good pain pills and I'm pretty much typing with my eyes rolling in the back of my head lol

The final surgery is next week, so keep me in your prayers if you don't mind.. I'm still kinda freaked out because its only my second time having surgery* Thanks everyone, just thought I would share because I'm stuck in this bed for another week lol

VQ35 Star
08-18-2009, 08:42 AM
Pics or it didn't happen :ninja:

Sammich
08-18-2009, 08:43 AM
Pics or it didn't happen :ninja:REPS FOR SOME ODD REASON BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

VQ35 Star
08-18-2009, 08:43 AM
On a side note hope you feel better. I have never had a kidney stone but my mother has had one and I can only imagine the pain.

Brian*
08-18-2009, 08:45 AM
Pics or it didn't happen :ninja:

On a side note hope you feel better. I have never had a kidney stone but my mother has had one and I can only imagine the pain.

Ill umm... post a pic of me pissing blood? haha no.

Ill just post the bill when I'm done! No insurance FTL :cry:

Sammich
08-18-2009, 08:48 AM
O YEA I HOPE U FEEL BETTER SOON...IVE HEARD THE HORROR STORIES OF KIDNEY STONES

Brian*
08-18-2009, 08:49 AM
O YEA I HOPE U FEEL BETTER SOON...IVE HEARD THE HORROR STORIES OF KIDNEY STONES

Thanks man, next week will be great!! Ill be done with this shit, PLUS I get my license back haha Hella shweet!

VQ35 Star
08-18-2009, 08:50 AM
Damn sammich your rep gave one whole green bar lol

Sammich
08-18-2009, 08:52 AM
Damn sammich your rep gave one whole green bar lolI GOT THAT FIRE I GOT THAT FIRE HOLLA AT THE SAMMICH WHEN U WANT THAT GREEN OSCAR MEYER:lmfao:

Brian*
08-18-2009, 08:54 AM
I GOT THAT FIRE I GOT THAT FIRE HOLLA AT THE SAMMICH WHEN U WANT THAT GREEN OSCAR MEYER:lmfao:

I want a green bar, with purple hairs... rolled up in a cheech and chong paper? please? now? like RIGHT now? haha

PURP
08-18-2009, 08:54 AM
I have experienced this first hand. Not fun. Good Luck. All I can say is PUSH...lolol...

On a side note.: now you can drive down and come throw some beers back....

Sammich
08-18-2009, 08:56 AM
I want a green bar, with purple hairs... rolled up in a cheech and chong paper? please? now? like RIGHT now? hahaU DONT GET NO REPS TIL U PISS OUT THAT STONE...DRUGGY BOY:lmfao:

Brian*
08-18-2009, 08:56 AM
I have experienced this first hand. Not fun. Good Luck. All I can say is PUSH...lolol...

On a side note.: now you can drive down and come throw some beers back....

Sounds like a damn plan man! Ill bring a 36 pack... But you may wanna pick some up for you too* hahaha But yeah man, I'm down!

Brian*
08-18-2009, 08:58 AM
U DONT GET NO REPS TIL U PISS OUT THAT STONE...DRUGGY BOY:lmfao:

Hey I don't need reps... I'm kewl like that!

Pot = not a drug!! its an... h e r b lmao*

Sammich
08-18-2009, 08:58 AM
LAWLZ

ilovemyhonda.
08-18-2009, 11:44 AM
Hope you feel better. I had 3 major surgeries when I was in 9th grade pretty much back to back. Missed the end of my 9th grade year.