PhantomGoat
08-17-2009, 09:05 PM
yeah what he said!!

SmackedInATL
08-17-2009, 09:23 PM
Nemo avoiding that "L".

NEMO
08-17-2009, 10:29 PM
these 2 callouts i made are for fun... and i was down in macon this past sat. he wasnt out

NEMO
08-17-2009, 10:30 PM
Nemo avoiding that "L".
what is that "L"

Catnip
08-18-2009, 01:41 AM
yeah what he said!!

I heard you couldn't get around a certain stock, white Camaro? :D

sleepys4
08-18-2009, 02:48 AM
Who is Blown SS?

NEMO
08-18-2009, 08:02 AM
Who is Blown SS?he was/is apart of ASAP. black/primered SRT-4

southside
08-18-2009, 08:23 AM
man I need to stop being lazy and finish my car so I can come out for this.

dirk-diggler
08-18-2009, 08:29 AM
nemo wana run a sohc turbo crx

NEMO
08-18-2009, 08:50 AM
nemo wana run a sohc turbo crxif you are who i think you are. im down for fun:goodjob:

allmotorX
08-18-2009, 08:54 AM
man I need to stop being lazy and finish my car so I can come out for this.yea you do

PhantomGoat
08-18-2009, 09:05 AM
I heard you couldn't get around a certain stock, white Camaro? :D

it was a good race. but its not stock camaro and ihad three people in the car with me he was by him self. oh yeah u had your chance and bitch out so STFU!!

blown_ss
08-18-2009, 09:32 AM
sounds good to me. lets get it done.

NEMO
08-18-2009, 09:48 AM
sounds good to me. lets get it done.you coming out to the meet tonight?

PhantomGoat
08-18-2009, 10:05 AM
good luck to both of u

Evil Goat
08-18-2009, 10:22 AM
Nemo avoiding that "L".

avoiding it like the plague...

89FOXBODY
08-18-2009, 10:29 AM
let me know if this is going down...and ill plan on coming to the meet for sure:goodjob:

blown_ss
08-18-2009, 11:51 AM
you coming out to the meet tonight?

as of right now i wont be. i leaving here in a few to head to macon and im not sure when i'll be back. if anything changes i'll text donnie and let him know i'll be there. if not we can work something out.:D

NEMO
08-18-2009, 12:03 PM
as of right now i wont be. i leaving here in a few to head to macon and im not sure when i'll be back. if anything changes i'll text donnie and let him know i'll be there. if not we can work something out.:Dthats cool. its pouring here at my work now so doesnt look like ne thing is happening today

blown_ss
08-18-2009, 12:10 PM
thats cool. its pouring here at my work now so doesnt look like ne thing is happening today

man that sucks! i just washed my car.:(

southside
08-18-2009, 12:13 PM
yea you doLOL been making moves man haven been home in the last 3days.

oleblue
08-18-2009, 12:51 PM
Why would someone want to race a srt-4? They are slow. j/k. Get a video when this goes down.

NEMO
08-18-2009, 12:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f14bt46jo_k

this was our first run couple months back. camera phone FTL!!! he got me by a car car and half. hopefully diff outcome this time

Catnip
08-18-2009, 12:59 PM
it was a good race. but its not stock camaro and ihad three people in the car with me he was by him self. oh yeah u had your chance and bitch out so STFU!!

LOL. It has exhaust manifolds back, exhaust...

I don't street race ;)

southside
08-18-2009, 01:35 PM
that built ls you ran was it in a eg?NEMO?

NEMO
08-18-2009, 01:37 PM
that built ls you ran was it in a eg?NEMO?you talking about from my videos? if so, it was a 2 tone EG hatch

KDM>JDM
08-18-2009, 03:26 PM
in for video....nemo dont you have a video cam?

NEMO
08-18-2009, 03:46 PM
in for video....nemo dont you have a video cam?:no: :no: :no:

Evil Goat
08-18-2009, 08:52 PM
LOL. It has exhaust manifolds back, exhaust...

I don't street race ;)

who is this ss you speak of?

blown_ss
08-19-2009, 01:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f14bt46jo_k

this was our first run couple months back. camera phone FTL!!! he got me by a car car and half. hopefully diff outcome this time

yeah im hoping for a different outcome too! you're not the only one with some new goodies :ninja:

oleblue
08-19-2009, 01:30 PM
Hey "blown ss" what is your mods?

blown_ss
08-19-2009, 01:40 PM
the ones that i'll tell are
stage 2
3" turbo back side exit
bfmic
intake
diablo sport preditor w/tune

im not one of those guys that wont pop the hood but im not tuned for my new mods and i would like to get dyno tuned before i let them be known. im running the stage 2 wastgate and holding 22 psi at most. i'll pop the hood and let anyone see but if you dont really know these cars then you wont know what to look for, hell it might still be hard to see.

oleblue
08-19-2009, 02:01 PM
Well, I predict that if NEMO is just all motor B series you will win. That's just my opinion though. By the looks of the first race it was pretty close. This is going to be interesting be sure to get it on video.

blown_ss
08-19-2009, 03:25 PM
lol. at the video. did anyone else see the side notes? a "built" srt4! i have a stock motor and tranny. im still running the stock clutch. i've never even taken off my valve cover. lol. oh well. i've added enough since that last race. either way it will still be fun.

atlplayerr
08-19-2009, 08:32 PM
OK OK OK no more shit talk this saturday we ALL MEET IN GWINETT behind the BP between 10 and 1130 if you there good if not then STOP ALL THE SHIT TALK DRAMA QUEENS....

oleblue
08-19-2009, 09:20 PM
OK OK OK no more shit talk this saturday we ALL MEET IN GWINETT behind the BP between 10 and 1130 if you there good if not then STOP ALL THE SHIT TALK DRAMA QUEENS....

Who you mean drama queens? I'm not talking shit about no one. I just gave my opinion on who I think would win. It's just an opinion, everyone has them.:goodjob:

NEMO
08-19-2009, 09:41 PM
Who you mean drama queens? I'm not talking shit about no one. I just gave my opinion on who I think would win. It's just an opinion, everyone has them.:goodjob:he wasnt meaning it to ne one. he posted that in almost every thread in the kill forum :lmfao: :goodjob:

Kason23
08-19-2009, 09:45 PM
the ones that i'll tell are
stage 2
3" turbo back side exit
bfmic
intake
diablo sport preditor w/tune

im not one of those guys that wont pop the hood but im not tuned for my new mods and i would like to get dyno tuned before i let them be known. im running the stage 2 wastgate and holding 22 psi at most. i'll pop the hood and let anyone see but if you dont really know these cars then you wont know what to look for, hell it might still be hard to see.

Sounds like a setup I used to run tehe :crazy:

oleblue
08-19-2009, 09:57 PM
he wasnt meaning it to ne one. he posted that in almost every thread in the kill forum :lmfao: :goodjob:

Ok cool...You guy's be safe when you run and good luck to you NEMO it should be a good run.

blown_ss
09-01-2009, 05:31 PM
im bringing this back up. i just noticed that you have a little juice now. how about this, we do a 40mph and you can spray. let me know what you think.

NEMO
09-01-2009, 05:34 PM
lower roll and i dont want the bottle

blown_ss
09-01-2009, 06:07 PM
ok. just trying to get closer to my boost since i'll be waiting on it as you take off. oh well i'll catch up.

CaTcH22
09-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Not if you stop at 110. :D

blown_ss
09-01-2009, 08:00 PM
:D
Not if you stop at 110. :D

lol. i'll catch him before 80. im not worried. i was just trying to make it more fair to him. at 40 if he sprays then we both are in our power as soon as we touch the gas. since he wants a 20 im just going to brake boost. he was never in front of me in the last race and i have a different turbo now.

new turbo = more power. im sure you know that. :D

CaTcH22
09-01-2009, 08:08 PM
:D

Bigger turbo/ More psi = more power.
What size turbo do you have now??

oleblue
09-01-2009, 09:04 PM
x2

Incontt
09-01-2009, 09:49 PM
88 compressor...96 turbine

tdurr
09-01-2009, 09:51 PM
^^is that true?

Motivation
09-01-2009, 10:07 PM
hmmm.... I would have to put my money on the hatch now... Just saying. But good luck to both.

whatever210
09-01-2009, 10:10 PM
hmmm.... I would have to put my money on the hatch now... Just saying. But good luck to both.
hey your sig doesnt realy make sense lol. you got your hood poped and it says dont worry about whats in it. its not your car lol. um you can cleary see what motor it is lol

1badgvr4
09-01-2009, 10:12 PM

You love that hatch...just saying.

Incontt
09-01-2009, 10:13 PM
^^is that true?

thats what mine is lol

Motivation
09-01-2009, 10:50 PM
You love that hatch...just saying.

No, I just know what it can do. Everyone expects it to be a 16 second car.

Motivation
09-01-2009, 10:52 PM
hey your sig doesnt realy make sense lol. you got your hood poped and it says dont worry about whats in it. its not your car lol. um you can cleary see what motor it is lol

I don't care if people know. I am just tired of everyone coming up and asking me everytime they see me what is in there. Hence the reason I said, Don't worry about it, it's not your car. Too many people are always worried about what is in someone else's car. Why? It has no relevance to anyone else's life. So, why does everyone make it a big deal to know what is under everyone else's hood, then complain, then say they don't care, then complain more...

Motivation
09-01-2009, 10:54 PM
There, just for you Jay. :-P

whatever210
09-01-2009, 10:54 PM
I don't care if people know. I am just tired of everyone coming up and asking me everytime they see me what is in there. Hence the reason I said, Don't worry about it, it's not your car. Too many people are always worried about what is in someone else's car. Why? It has no relevance to anyone else's life. So, why does everyone make it a big deal to know what is under everyone else's hood, then complain, then say they don't care, then complain more...
hey hey hey now. your talking to a drifter. i was only being sarcastic realy. didnt mean to get you all fired up lol

whatever210
09-01-2009, 10:55 PM
There, just for you Jay. :-P
you cut me deep man.:no::cry:

Motivation
09-01-2009, 11:03 PM
lol, I'm not fired up. I just read the whole thread where everyone was getting all upset because of one person not telling his build. (Not you, I know what you meant when you made thread) But then everyone else wants to jump in and say what they "think" he has in his car and try to tell everyone. As much as people think it's stupid to not say what you have... I think it's equally as stupid to tell everyone else what you think other people have. Just my .02 But I know you, Jay. So, trust me, you definitely aren't going to get me mad. Especially over the internet. lol How ya been bro?

whatever210
09-01-2009, 11:09 PM
lol, I'm not fired up. I just read the whole thread where everyone was getting all upset because of one person not telling his build. (Not you, I know what you meant when you made thread) But then everyone else wants to jump in and say what they "think" he has in his car and try to tell everyone. As much as people think it's stupid to not say what you have... I think it's equally as stupid to tell everyone else what you think other people have. Just my .02 But I know you, Jay. So, trust me, you definitely aren't going to get me mad. Especially over the internet. lol How ya been bro?
yeah it wasnt realy directed to nemo but i just used him as a ex only cause i knew him personaly. wish i wouldnt have used him now. sorry for all the flake nemo. i guess i realy dont care who knows what i have under the hood cause i hope that my success will motivate somebody else to get my same set up once they see my car performes i guess. im guess i just like helping people out. but im not realy into racing so its not as big of a deal i guess as some people thats all they do. but everything is going good. there was nobody and i mean nobody at the sonic meet today. since its cooler i surely thought there be more people.

Motivation
09-01-2009, 11:17 PM
Yeah, but again, from his stand point. He does race for money, if people know what he has, they might back down. As someone else says, it would invite faster cars. When you race for money, you obviously try to go for the easy win if that means putting more money in your pocket. I am not going to show any hate. At the track, I tell people my car is stock, etc. But it's only because I don't know them and I don't like the thought of getting my stuff stolen. Especially in this world. People think it is less than what it really is, then they don't pay as much attention to it. Like I tell everyone, it's his car, or whoever you are talking about. So, if he don't want to tell his build. Isn't that his right? I know you didn't mean anything buy calling his name, pretty sure he knows too.

Yeah, I left the meet around 8:30 I guess. I am moving back to McDonough Oct 1, so I'll be staying later again. It was kinda cold for some reason, so a lot of people left early.

whatever210
09-01-2009, 11:21 PM
Yeah, but again, from his stand point. He does race for money, if people know what he has, they might back down. As someone else says, it would invite faster cars. When you race for money, you obviously try to go for the easy win if that means putting more money in your pocket. I am not going to show any hate. At the track, I tell people my car is stock, etc. But it's only because I don't know them and I don't like the thought of getting my stuff stolen. Especially in this world. People think it is less than what it really is, then they don't pay as much attention to it. Like I tell everyone, it's his car, or whoever you are talking about. So, if he don't want to tell his build. Isn't that his right? I know you didn't mean anything buy calling his name, pretty sure he knows too.

Yeah, I left the meet around 8:30 I guess. I am moving back to McDonough Oct 1, so I'll be staying later again. It was kinda cold for some reason, so a lot of people left early.

yeah i guess oh well. people strayed to far off topic in there. also i think you should chage your sig to driving a del slow cause it be funny cause its not slow. you dig?

Motivation
09-01-2009, 11:23 PM
But it is slow... Remember, all honda's are slow.

whatever210
09-01-2009, 11:27 PM
hey thats what got me called out lol. now i gotta try to stand my ground and win lol. and why you moving back to mcd? no working out?

Motivation
09-01-2009, 11:32 PM
lol, I am only saying it because that is the normal consensus. I am not a honda guy by any means. Not because they are bad cars or anything, cause they aren't. Just not my style. i am only in this one because I got a great deal on it and could turn around and sell it for twice as much as I bought it. I'll trade you for the 240 :ninja:

I only moved out of McD cause I had to for a while with some things going on. Chris (guy in scion XB), courtney, and I are moving into an apartment. It's a LOT closer to work.

whatever210
09-01-2009, 11:34 PM
lol, I am only saying it because that is the normal consensus. I am not a honda guy by any means. Not because they are bad cars or anything, cause they aren't. Just not my style. i am only in this one because I got a great deal on it and could turn around and sell it for twice as much as I bought it. I'll trade you for the 240 :ninja:

I only moved out of McD cause I had to for a while with some things going on. Chris (guy in scion XB), courtney, and I are moving into an apartment. It's a LOT closer to work.

lol no thanks. theres no going back to fwd now lol. not with all the cool things you can do with rwd. lol hopefully things work out for you.

bowdown201
09-02-2009, 08:37 AM

:ninja: :2up: