PDA

View Full Version : HEY... CAN YOU DO ME A FAVOR???

BABY J
08-17-2009, 02:06 PM
Ok fuckheads... "can you do me a favor" has to be one the STUPIDEST questions that you can ask some1. I don't know where yall were raised, but this is CLASSIC dumbness.

Why not be a big boy/girl and just SAY what the fucking favor is? I mean shit... if the question is "can you take me to work, my car is fucked" -- then yeah - maybe I can. But if the favor is letting you borrow 2k then probably the fuck not. Do NOT call some1 or start a conversation this way --- it's dumb.

Another fucking thing... stop asking 5 "pre-requisite" "pre-liminary" "set-up" questions to warm up with before you get to the REAL question. Just to get to the ACTUAL question please. I don't play that shit. Here is an example from last week.

GUY: Baby J - u busy?
BABY J: Depends.
GUY: Where you at?
BABY J: around. what's up?
GUY: You gonna be busy around 6p?
BABY J: Idk - why?
GUY: Is your truck working?
BABY J: Well I hope so or it wouldn't be a truck, it'd be a lawn ornament.
GUY: Are you in town??
BABY J: :no: For real. Stop. GET TO THE FUCKIN POINT man.
GUY: I did get to the point.
BABY J: Really? Okay - nice talking to you, talk to you later.
GUY: WAIT!!!!
BABY J: wait for what?:thinking:
GUY: I wasn't done.
BABY J: You said you were.. glad i could answer those q's for you.:goodjob:
GUY: Well I was wondering if you can bring your truck over here and help me move some shit around 6p.:screwy:

WELL FUCKING THANK YOU!!! Why didn't you just SAY that shit the 1st time instead of peltering me w/ dumbess for 65 seconds. GET TO THE FUCKING POINT FAG.

OH, and the answer is no. My truck is for driving - not moving shit. Later.

/rant

stillaneon
08-17-2009, 02:16 PM
Ok fuckheads... "can you do me a favor" has to be one the STUPIDEST questions that you can ask some1. I don't know where yall were raised, but this is CLASSIC dumbness.

Why not be a big boy/girl and just SAY what the fucking favor is? I mean shit... if the question is "can you take me to work, my car is fucked" -- then yeah - maybe I can. But if the favor is letting you borrow 2k then probably the fuck not. Do NOT call some1 or start a conversation this way --- it's dumb.

Another fucking thing... stop asking 5 "pre-requisite" "pre-liminary" "set-up" questions to warm up with before you get to the REAL question. Just to get to the ACTUAL question please. I don't play that shit. Here is an example from last week.

GUY: Baby J - u busy?
BABY J: Depends.
GUY: Where you at?
BABY J: around. what's up?
GUY: You gonna be busy around 6p?
BABY J: Idk - why?
GUY: Is your truck working?
BABY J: Well I hope so or it wouldn't be a truck, it'd be a lawn ornament.
GUY: Are you in town??
BABY J: :no: For real. Stop. GET TO THE FUCKIN POINT man.
GUY: I did get to the point.
BABY J: Really? Okay - nice talking to you, talk to you later.
GUY: WAIT!!!!
BABY J: wait for what?:thinking:
GUY: I wasn't done.
BABY J: You said you were.. glad i could answer those q's for you.:goodjob:
GUY: Well I was wondering if you can bring your truck over here and help me move some shit around 6p.:screwy:

WELL FUCKING THANK YOU!!! Why didn't you just SAY that shit the 1st time instead of peltering me w/ dumbess for 65 seconds. GET TO THE FUCKING POINT FAG.

OH, and the answer is no. My truck is for driving - not moving shit. Later.

/rant

I feel ya, sooooo you aren't coming over around 6 to move stuff?:(

BABY J
08-17-2009, 02:40 PM
LOL. Dork.

Catnip
08-17-2009, 03:06 PM
www.someonewhogivesafuck.com

uproot
08-17-2009, 03:12 PM
LOL - I never called you though? :thinking:

Elbow
08-17-2009, 03:15 PM
It's called testing the waters lol.

So fucking stupid though.

TheProfiteer
08-17-2009, 03:20 PM
Ive let my friends borrow 2k before, and Ive gotten it back.

But ya know, Europeans have a much different understanding of friendship than Americans.

This is fact.

Catnip
08-17-2009, 03:27 PM

But ya know, Europeans have a much different understanding of friendship than Americans.

This is fact.

The fucks that gotta do with the thread you assfuck?

BABY J
08-17-2009, 04:24 PM
The fucks that gotta do with the thread you assfuck?

Geee idk - prob about as much as this:

www.someonewhogivesafuck.com (http://www.someonewhogivesafuck.com/)

BABY J
08-17-2009, 04:25 PM
PS: please decribe this Euro-Friendship greatness for the masses. We are dying to hear it - LOL.

Catnip
08-17-2009, 04:37 PM
PS: please decribe this Euro-Friendship greatness for the masses. We are dying to hear it - LOL.

guy --> :idb: <--- guy

lol

BABY J
08-17-2009, 04:40 PM
:giggles:

Makes more sense now - b/c if I give one of my "friends" 2k then we better DEFINITELY be fuckin - LOL. Thanx for the clarification Catnip - LOL.:goodjob:

Revmaynard
08-17-2009, 04:46 PM
Sounds slow.

Njobe
08-17-2009, 04:57 PM

This is fact.

true true

BABY J
08-17-2009, 09:23 PM
So you are European too?

Arm&hammer
08-17-2009, 10:33 PM
hahahahahaha.
so where are you gonna be tomorrow around 5pm?

claybird
08-18-2009, 12:13 AM
^Thats the Sickest fucking Sig Ever!!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

But yes wit my Dakota R/T this has happned to me

ultm8mind
08-18-2009, 11:10 AM
...do me a favor and shut the hell up, haha. How you been man? Coming back down here anytime soon with Jay?

BABY J
08-18-2009, 11:29 AM
^^ I roll solo kid. :) But I do have some plans to come down to the park before the end of the fall. Is it still poppin off w/ the same douchebags? LOL

AnthonyF
08-18-2009, 11:39 AM
That's what I do hate about having a truck. But most my friends ask me straight up if they can use it or whatever. I allow them too b/c they have cars that I enjoy driving when they are using my truck. So it works out.

-Ant.

ultm8mind
08-22-2009, 09:54 PM
^^ I roll solo kid. :) But I do have some plans to come down to the park before the end of the fall. Is it still poppin off w/ the same douchebags? LOL
Fo sho, lemme know whenever you make your way down here....

BABY J
08-23-2009, 12:56 PM
Tennnnnnnnnnnn Fo.