PDA

View Full Version : Cars My Personal Midnight Cruise video..

JITB
08-17-2009, 12:10 PM
i got maybe 20% of the cars.. but its all i could work with...enjoy..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vztqr5UmM-0

Lankhoss
08-17-2009, 12:26 PM
Thanks for making the video!

What car were you riding in?

JITB
08-17-2009, 12:27 PM
white mustang

Lankhoss
08-17-2009, 12:40 PM
The newer body style one?

I believe the guy riding with me got some video of you and the GX8 :D

JITB
08-17-2009, 12:42 PM
The newer body style one?

I believe the guy riding with me got some video of you and the GX8 :D

uh oh.. :ninja:

Im kind of sad, that i missed alot of cars on the hwy... :( BUt the last leg had all the action!

RL...
08-17-2009, 01:11 PM
Nice video.

But since it was called "illest of atl" the cars should have been a higher caliber....

When I go downtown I see ferrari's, bentleys, and things like that. Those cars are the illest of atl...not evos, stis, g8s, and stuff....

I understand not many ppl have those types of cars but thats what I thought this meet was about, to show off the nicest cars around here....quality > quantity

Not trying to talk trash, just saying whats on my mind.

puregroove
08-17-2009, 01:31 PM
cool vid, man...

DunDunSkeert
08-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Yay you got me in the vid! Turning around... Thanks man

JITB
08-17-2009, 01:33 PM
Nice video.

But since it was called "illest of atl" the cars should have been a higher caliber....

When I go downtown I see ferrari's, bentleys, and things like that. Those cars are the illest of atl...not evos, stis, g8s, and stuff....

I understand not many ppl have those types of cars but thats what I thought this meet was about, to show off the nicest cars around here....quality > quantity

he said alot of people didnt show, and i only got like 20% of all the cars that were there. And honestly there were some nice cars out, and i wasnt really a media person. i was just a person riding shotgun, with a camera. And it was fun regardless of what kind of cars were included. I was honestly most impressed that sunny was able to get it that well put together, and had us excorted out the city.. :D, i felt pretty ill... :D

tmoney11286
08-17-2009, 01:38 PM
Nice video.

None of those people are on this site...

greasemunkey
08-17-2009, 03:43 PM
come on have a little fun all of those cars should have flipped a bitch roasting tires haha. everyone is worried about looking like "that douchebag" but driving cars around all night like old people is a waste of gas. those are high performance cars...show it a little bit, every now and then just don't be stupid about it

tmoney11286
08-17-2009, 04:03 PM
come on have a little fun all of those cars should have flipped a bitch roasting tires haha. everyone is worried about looking like "that douchebag" but driving cars around all night like old people is a waste of gas. those are high performance cars...show it a little bit, every now and then just don't be stupid about it

:gay:

JITB
08-17-2009, 04:32 PM

http://theblacksentinel.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/foot-in-mouth-1199.jpeg

MachNU
08-17-2009, 04:46 PM
that grand national was by far the coolest car there. 2nd was chris's 1st gen supra!

SanchezLNR
08-17-2009, 05:24 PM
There were some NICE rides. I think the black Porsche & the blue Z06 gave me the biggest chub though. Hate I missed it. Maybe next time! :cheers:

BobbyFresco
08-17-2009, 08:43 PM
i got maybe 20% of the cars.. but its all i could work with...enjoy..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vztqr5UmM-0

Liked the vid and the music used.:D

greasemunkey
08-17-2009, 09:43 PM
yaya I call it entertaining you call it rice. enjoy your car every now and then, thats all im saying.

RL...
08-17-2009, 10:19 PM
None of those people are on this site...

then title should've been illest of IA....not illest of atl. I am not doubting that sunny didn't do a great job of organizing or that it wasn't fun. By watching the video the cars weren't too impressive....

In all fairness I am going to wait untill I see the real video to make up my mind....

Lankhoss
08-18-2009, 04:28 PM
yaya I call it entertaining you call it rice. enjoy your car every now and then, thats all im saying.

Were you even there? If not, what place are you in to comment on what happened that night?

We were out for close to 5 hours....this 5 minute clip hardly even gives you a glimpse of what we did that night (it doesn't even have all the cars that were there in it).

And do you think the people that own these cars don't know what they can do? Once you become familiar with how fast and capable your car is, why would you need to do it all the time, every time you're out?

Oh, to show off for OTHER people maybe? RICE!

greasemunkey
08-18-2009, 09:28 PM
you are right i wasn't there. but if im in a badass 496rwhp vette I might give the camera something to see...not trying to be a douche, just saying. I see your point though you guys probly had a little fun on the freeway

MrBiggiee
08-20-2009, 07:49 PM
trust me there was some fun there at the end. u will get to see the horsepower these cars had. yea tht was me in the buick :D

SanchezLNR
08-20-2009, 09:35 PM
trust me there was some fun there at the end. u will get to see the horsepower these cars had. yea tht was me in the buick :D

Hopefully there will be a little in the video! :couch:

JITB
08-20-2009, 09:42 PM
i got soem of the fun.. but the quality is kind of shitty.. but i know the real media got al lthe good stuff!

MrBiggiee
08-21-2009, 12:53 AM
i got soem of the fun.. but the quality is kind of shitty.. but i know the real media got al lthe good stuff!

hopefully they got it all before we hit traffic

jerseyef9
08-21-2009, 01:53 PM
nice video man

blue_lude_91
08-21-2009, 10:14 PM
that night was awesome. and lololol at the guys saying to have fun with the cars. wait till they see what happened in the tunnel ;) i was riding in the buick, and damn there was some horsepower out there that night, and they showed it too