PDA

View Full Version : turn over problems after installing new clutch

wrongtruth
08-17-2009, 08:21 AM
i have a 95 maxima with the stock engine, but i just switched the clutch to a stage 3 with a light weight flywheel, and some weak ass bolt ons like a cheap chip and a small electric supercharger that almost does nothing, i made sure all of the sensors was on the new intake pipes, and even switched some cam and crank sensors cuz thats what some assholes told me to. i am a beginning mechanic but i cant quite figure out what the problem is. is it from the upgrade?

the car will not completely turn over, i have replaced the starter countlessly, alternator, battery and connections, the whole chargine system basically, for the starter to spin, and i have power, but it will not completely turn over, therefore i have to jump it in gear on a small hill.

any insight will be GREATLY appreciated

the poet,
wrongtruth

Tech5
08-17-2009, 08:29 AM
wont turn over completely???

elibrate alittle more please

CaTcH22
08-17-2009, 09:24 PM
I think the cam and crank sensor is your problem, cant remeber which one. I had one that did the same thing. It would try hard to spin over but wouldnt, then it would backfire and crank up. The injector and ignition timing was all fucked up because the cam(or crank) sensor was bad.

Tech5
08-17-2009, 10:13 PM
I think the cam and crank sensor is your problem, cant remeber which one. I had one that did the same thing. It would try hard to spin over but wouldnt, then it would backfire and crank up. The injector and ignition timing was all fucked up because the cam(or crank) sensor was bad.

Guess you can't read huh.... He stated he already tried both of them....:thinking:

CaTcH22
08-18-2009, 01:04 PM
Guess you can't read huh.... He stated he already tried both of them....:thinking:He just said he switched them...not replaced them with new ones. Cuz some asshole told him to. Just tryin to help...