PDA

View Full Version : A question about boobs

Friggintitsman
08-16-2009, 06:54 PM
I don't know if any of you knew this about me, but I am a big fan of boobs. As well as a fan of big boobs. I'm also an advocate and sponsor of women getting breast implants.

So here is the question. Do they make industrial type breast implants that can withstand a beating? Like say if a woman were doing some grappling of BJJ. I've seen those bitches on shit like WWE and shit rolling about, but is that the same? Can it work?

Catnip
08-16-2009, 06:56 PM
I know none of you care, but I am a big fan of boobs. As well as a fan of big boobs. I'm also an advocate and sponsor of women getting breast implants.

So here is the question. Do they make industrial type breast implants that can withstand a beating? Like say if a woman were doing some grappling of BJJ. I've seen those bitches on shit like WWE and shit rolling about, but is that the same? Can it work?

I fixed it.

RL...
08-16-2009, 07:02 PM
I don't know if any of you knew this about me, but I am a big fan of boobs. As well as a fan of big boobs. I'm also an advocate and sponsor of women getting breast implants.

The only types of women that get boob implants are women that have succumbed to society's and the media's pressure of what "they" think a women should look like. Women who are insecure with themselves and think that having bigger boobs will magically solve all their self image problems.

I laugh at these kinds of women because they are pathetic.

There is no woman that is happy with herself and decides to get boobs, because at the end of the day she is strong enough to be happy with herself...

With that said I do like boobs, big boobs, but only real ones. Fake ones feel/look nasty! I haven't seen a pair of fake ones yet that looked real. Fake ones look fake...

So basically you sponsor/like weak minded women?

Bigt8aford
08-16-2009, 07:08 PM
Real boobs all the ways. Women with fake boobs are just bored with their lives and are looking for attention. From my experience women looking attention are like a Ford Mustang rental car. Looks good and may be fun to drive, but a lot of guys have driven before.

teh bri
08-16-2009, 07:09 PM
real boobs are better than fake boobs.

just sayin'.

Echonova
08-16-2009, 07:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf80jYNg8Og&feature=PlayList&p=F8B0CF216A8BDBBF&index=0&playnext=1

Mrs. Purp
08-16-2009, 07:17 PM
Boobs are boobs. But i'd never get them. Fake boobs can take just about anything... last for five to ten years in a human body.
Sometimes are more firm than real boobs and don't have as much "bounce" to them. Also look more rounded. Here's the Manswers thing:
:boobies: http://www.spike.com/video/manswers-season-1/2937253 (http://www.spike.com/video/manswers-season-1/2937253) :boobies:

AnthonyF
08-16-2009, 07:22 PM
Find a woman with implants and beat the fuck out of them. If they withstand the beating...you've got your answer. I'm not a breast guy but if my wife wanted to get some, I wouldn't hold her back. Bitch better be in shape though. ;)

-Ant.

quickdodgeŽ
08-16-2009, 07:32 PM

You should get breast implants, then, because the reason we laugh at you is the same as why you laugh at those women. Later, QD.

Atlblkz06
08-16-2009, 07:38 PM
You sponsor breast implants?

Julio
08-16-2009, 07:52 PM

There is no woman that is happy with herself and decides to get boobs, because at the end of the day she is strong enough to be happy with herself...

So basically you sponsor/like weak minded women?

I know several females... with fake boobs.. really smart, hot as hell... and with great jobs/careers/lives...

What about you mr.perfect ?

Evil Goat
08-16-2009, 07:53 PM
im not a fan of ginormous fun bags...they must look proportional or i do not want

quickdodgeŽ
08-16-2009, 08:02 PM
I know several females... with fake boobs.. really smart, hot as hell... and with great jobs/careers/lives...

We know one that is LARGELY associated with this site, huh, Boss. Later, QD.

00CelicaGT
08-16-2009, 08:31 PM
tits are tits weather they're real or fake. i dated a chick with fake tits for 6m (had a good job and didnt have low self asteem) and didnt even know for the first 4m till she told me. u know why i couldnt tell the difference... cuz i dont give a fuck! as long as they look good and aren't fucking huge i dont car.

RL...
08-16-2009, 08:52 PM

I never said girls iwth fake breasts couldn't be hot nor have great careers...

But those girls that have fake breasts were insecure with themselves to pay 5k for a breast enlargement...and why would they be insecure when they're hot, smart, and have great jobs/careers/lives...hhhmmmmm but aparently they were...

Me? I'm not perfect but I'm secure with myself. You won't find me getting penis enlargements or buying extenze haha

JDMbabe
08-16-2009, 08:55 PM
real boooobs anyday, theres no need to try and make yourself feel better by getting fake boobs and risking your life doing it...

Friggintitsman
08-17-2009, 07:03 AM
I don't see a problem with fake boobs. Especially after a woman has kids. Nothing like having 18 year old breast fo life. Most of you wouldn't understand that since your girls aren't even bleeding at this point.

A friend of mine ruptured one of her boobs and had to get surgery to get it fixed. I just figured maybe they had some more durable implants.

Friggintitsman
08-17-2009, 07:05 AM
lol @ the first three replies to the OP. What a bunch of ignorant crap.... kill yourselves.

Friggintitsman
08-17-2009, 07:10 AM
Think I could get a testicle reduction? My balls are a bit huge and I keep sitting on them.

TheGodfather
08-17-2009, 07:34 AM
This thread delivers.

Friggintitsman
08-17-2009, 10:58 AM
braaaappp!

ShooterMcGavin
08-17-2009, 11:10 AM
quit lying, you just want to know bc you're a wife beater :lmao:

jcs
08-17-2009, 06:54 PM
I never said girls iwth fake breasts couldn't be hot nor have great careers...

But those girls that have fake breasts were insecure with themselves to pay 5k for a breast enlargement...and why would they be insecure when they're hot, smart, and have great jobs/careers/lives...hhhmmmmm but aparently they were...

Me? I'm not perfect but I'm secure with myself. You won't find me getting penis enlargements or buying extenze haha

you are so wrong have you ever thought about the women that have had breast cancer and what they have to go threw:no: ....hell i think id feel insecure if i had to have my penis chopped off and would want another one put back on fake or not

Friggintitsman
08-18-2009, 07:03 AM
quit lying, you just want to know bc you're a wife beater :lmao:

Who's lying? I'm pretty open about slapping around my wife. If more men would partake in such activities we would have less wars in the world, less poverty, and less crime in general.

Troo story