PDA

View Full Version : FALL IMPORT SHOWDOWN 2009

Pages : 1 [2]

Incontt
10-01-2009, 10:54 PM
Mr. t2ku
Please take it easy on the tune question... We wouldn't want to start a new convo on EFI 101 or setup 101. The break up was maybe the nos bouncing the revs pass its limit before shifts.:goodjob:
When you talk about someones tune it like callin them out....lol
Its all constructive bro be easy

I have heard it several times too...I always thought it was rev limiter and/or overly rich by the sound

Seven
10-01-2009, 11:02 PM
hmm Mr.GASTROKER,
You care to explain the madness in your breakups? I think I know but like every test question the answers are in the back. How much juice; Nos; Gas; are you choke'n your motor with? Some have said 150 hp then some say none....... the public would like to know

BLK JDM
10-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Music playing in the backgroung......
Bro you still on that shit? I'm excited you know my car and not the driver. But easy on the dick sucking. You think you know the shop and RJ its a small freak'n world wanna a cookie...door prize for you when you leave. The shit talking is the reason your shit gets faster, its the reason why you take your lazyass to the track and learn the car before you speak. People(Shop) put on blast teaches that you have to crawl before you try to battle. Just because you turn a wrench for a dealership don't think your the only one with a car.

Thanks for the 2:2cents: young man. But that was so long ago pull your panties out your ass and move on. I wont talk about your mechanic I see you wasn't willing to open your wallet.:blah:

Sorry bro but you must have me mistaken. I don't have a race car nor do I work at a dealership. I worked at Nissan about 2yrs ago but nothing special. Oh and RJ is not my mechanic. I do know him and his crew but they don't work on my car nor have I been to their shop in over a year. I went to a dyno day next door when they 1st opened but that's about it.

Seven
10-02-2009, 07:24 AM
okay then. after my message i'm done with you.

If you don't know the damn shop from (one time in band camp) damn dyno day and you never taken a car for repairs(not your mechanic nor friend) and you only been to a shop one time in a year.. Word of advice don't jump on anyone's sack until you know what/who your talking about.

This whole time you defending a loser just made me think how much of a ricer you are.... do you still rewind fast and furious and at night?

Oh yeah BLK JDM ( why do you have a german car on your photo when your name don't match) couldn't you find another photo or is that papi's car. :goodjob: Your my Hero

stillaneon
10-02-2009, 09:24 AM
so is The Guy with the turbo2 this guy? because I remember that rx7. clean. I always loved that car

Seven
10-02-2009, 10:05 AM
Mr. Stillaneon,

I used to own that rx7 years back 2004-late06. I have moved on to smaller and faster autos thus far. That car was a tribute to true mazda JDM. I loved to run it top end when my girl wasn't in the car. I now have a blue rx3drag car and a gray(gunmetal)240z with a rb in it. If you have seen either cars you know i'm a humble guy until you challenge me. Then my alter ego comes out. TRIPPLE SIX its a wrap then.

BLK JDM
10-02-2009, 11:57 AM
okay then. after my message i'm done with you.

If you don't know the damn shop from (one time in band camp) damn dyno day and you never taken a car for repairs(not your mechanic nor friend) and you only been to a shop one time in a year.. Word of advice don't jump on anyone's sack until you know what/who your talking about.

This whole time you defending a loser just made me think how much of a ricer you are.... do you still rewind fast and furious and at night?

Oh yeah BLK JDM ( why do you have a german car on your photo when your name don't match) couldn't you find another photo or is that papi's car. :goodjob: Your my Hero

My name has been that since 2002 when I had a JDM EG hatch. I am black and I was into JDM. Even though I've had other cars since then I never bothered to change my name. Oh and the Audi is my car. Not my parents sorry I may be young but not that young. Oh and don't worry w/ me I'm a nobody. I do know RJ as stated before and I see that he's trying to build decent cars. I haven't heard any bad about him until now. Sorry but I've never been a ricer just a guy that respects anyone who puts hard earned money into a hobby. I respect you!! Honestly!

gastroker
10-02-2009, 12:13 PM
I have a 150 shot for spool up. When boost reaches a certain PSI it shuts off. It does do it sometimes if I bog really bad on the launch because the rpms get too low and it loads up on fuel. You may have heard that because I know I've had several bogged launches most of which were earlier in the year when I had the nitrous turned off completely.

gastroker
10-02-2009, 12:16 PM
I've always been pretty public with the status of my car. I have nothing to hide. So I guess that would explain why some say 150 and some say. None. Depending on what point in the year I was asked I may not have been using the bottle.
So to recap:
Bogged launch = breakup in 1st gear
Spinning launch = bouncing off rev limit in 1st gear

No break up in other gears

Seven
10-02-2009, 12:31 PM
For those that don't know me but want 2 see the car I found a few pics
enjoy.

Incontt
10-02-2009, 12:54 PM
why cant i make the pics go bigger? Mike did you break my internet? ;)

Seven
10-02-2009, 01:12 PM
yeah, I'm having that same problem.... I'm trying to make it larger but its not working. I'm a Trained killer not a IT person. Give me a min to adjust back to civil life and correct the photos. until then squeeze your eyes:eek:

Seven
10-02-2009, 01:41 PM
http://www.rx7club.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=320040&d=1226295353 (http://www.rx7club.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=320040&d=1226295353)

http://www.rx7club.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=320042&d=1226295353 (http://www.rx7club.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=320042&d=1226295353)
http://www.rx7club.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=320041&d=1226295353 (http://www.rx7club.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=320041&d=1226295353)

BABY J
10-02-2009, 01:48 PM
yeah, I'm having that same problem.... I'm trying to make it larger but its not working. I'm a Trained killer not a IT person. Give me a min to adjust back to civil life and correct the photos. until then squeeze your eyes:eek:

I'm both.:ninja:

Seven
10-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Okay,
Sorry if its a lil big. Now these photos were taken last year things have changed thus far. The car setup is on a lower stance and has been scaled out (drag racer lingo). If you want specs ask otherwise I don't want to brag.

So to the ricers that never been 9's or 8's do you think you would beat your light bill and call me out........ choose your battles wisely

dsmwookie
10-02-2009, 02:14 PM
If you wanted any photos from the Showdown please visit:

http://www.lifecapturedphotos.com/

LordZed
10-04-2009, 11:34 AM
So to the ricers that never been 9's or 8's do you think you would beat your light bill and call me out........ choose your battles wisely

I wish serving in the military and 7 second passes made people less of an asshat. You sir, just come off as an unplesent person.

Seven
10-04-2009, 12:00 PM
Ok....
In defense of my character sir, I was provoked into displaying my altered ego Tripple Six. You may judge ones nature from a blog if you shall. But if you think for one bit I'm concerned on how you view me then your wrong. If you don't stand for anything you fall for everything atleast you know I will never quit nor accept defeat.

A hurt dog always barks, I'm sorry if I stepped on your tail. You can also have a fast car with a lil luck:goodjob: pm me if you wish to talk about it.

Tracy
10-05-2009, 06:57 PM
Sucks we missed it. I always love IS!!!! Hope y'all had fun!

Incontt
10-05-2009, 11:03 PM
Tracy i didnt go either.....no work SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw ur cute doggies last time at BG.....sweet babies :)

Pawell294
10-06-2009, 06:35 AM
Here is a short video of a couple of Hondas that were out in the Parking Lot @ this event. (no actual race footage)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpoR70F8X50

Enjoy... Plz comment & rate :D