PDA

View Full Version : Sooooo....

Echonova
08-16-2009, 04:09 PM
I just found out in one phone call I face the possibility of losing my Grandma & Grandpa and my uncle all in the same week. None are expected to live. Wow.

All unrelated causes.

FML

Scotsman
08-16-2009, 04:11 PM
damn , sorry to hear that bub , if ya need anything , you know how to get at me

Echonova
08-16-2009, 04:13 PM
'Preciate it man. But I'm good, for now. Dealt with death too much in my life for it to bother me too badly now.

Just sucks all at once, ya know?

FasTech
08-16-2009, 04:17 PM
Damn!! That is terrible, brosky. Best of luck to you and your family. You all will be in my prayers.

Double_0_Rusty
08-16-2009, 04:29 PM
Man.......Kev if you need anything I am here for you and the family...you have my prayers

Echonova
08-16-2009, 05:11 PM
Thanks Rusty. For me the hardest part is losing part of the family story. My wife and I have been doing research on out family tree and stories behind my family for years now.Still don't think I have the complete story, but for instance. The old song "I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy... Actually happened in my family over a boat (unrelated to the song of course)... My Grandfather was sold to another family during the great depression so he could work their farm and be fed. My uncle's entire back is scarred because my Grandpa and him were hunting when he was a child and they came across a Badger... My uncle asked what it was, my Grandpa told him to go grab it... LOL Grandpa thought it was funny as shit. Different times. Gramps would have been taken away by child services these days for sure. William Wallace meets the hillbillies is my family tree.

Evil Goat
08-16-2009, 05:22 PM
sucks man....sorry to hear :(

Tracy
08-16-2009, 05:25 PM
I sawry :( will nakkies help?

Echonova
08-16-2009, 05:26 PM
I sawry :( will nakkies help?Won't know until I see them...;)

Tracy
08-16-2009, 05:27 PM
Won't know until I see them...;)Ha ha! I been saving them for a special occasion.

Echonova
08-16-2009, 05:34 PM
Ha ha! I been saving them for a special occasion.I have been waiting all my life for this moment...

Ed
08-16-2009, 05:41 PM
tracy my grandparents are dying too. nakkies will help my situation for shur. send me yours.

kev sorry buddy, i would say i know exactly how that feels but ive never met my grandparents.

Echonova
08-16-2009, 05:45 PM
I've already lst one set of Grandparents years ago. However, I used to spend every summer working their farm. Learned a lot about life and work ethic there.

§treet_§peed
08-16-2009, 10:41 PM
hate to hear this man.

03RCode
08-16-2009, 10:44 PM
Dang bro, I really hate to hear this. My grandpa has been in rough shape for the last couple weeks but is finally looking up, had us all really scared for a while.

I'll keep your whole family in my prayers, and if theres anything I can do feel free to hit me up!

Sammich
08-16-2009, 11:23 PM
damn that sucks man, my heart goes out to you

ShooterMcGavin
08-17-2009, 11:28 AM
Thanks Rusty. For me the hardest part is losing part of the family story. My wife and I have been doing research on out family tree and stories behind my family for years now.Still don't think I have the complete story, but for instance. The old song "I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy... Actually happened in my family over a boat (unrelated to the song of course)... My Grandfather was sold to another family during the great depression so he could work their farm and be fed. My uncle's entire back is scarred because my Grandpa and him were hunting when he was a child and they came across a Badger... My uncle asked what it was, my Grandpa told him to go grab it... LOL Grandpa thought it was funny as shit. Different times. Gramps would have been taken away by child services these days for sure. William Wallace meets the hillbillies is my family tree.

wtf, i'm confused. :thinking: