PDA

View Full Version : Midnight cruise - 3 cheers to Sunny and Kevin

Atlblkz06
08-15-2009, 05:22 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for organizing the meet last night.

It was a LOT better than the meet we had last time and we actually got some good pictures this time I'm sure. You should probably apologize to your phone - it had to spend the entire day kissing your nasty ear. Yea I know- :thinking:

Kevin - you know you could have had any chick on that parking lot (as long as you're holding that camera - :boobies:). Which one did you take home?
Thanks for organizing the media part. Forget school - post up those pictures already!.... Are they up yet?

Nemesis
08-15-2009, 05:24 PM
Yeah total props guys, that shit is hard to coordinate, and if it wasnt for that damned traffic and some small mishaps, it would have gone flawlessly.

Atlblkz06
08-15-2009, 05:27 PM
Are you kidding, traffic was awesome. The guys were all over the interstate taking pictures lol.

UpSideDownDesi
08-15-2009, 05:30 PM
Thanks guys, btw traffic stopped for to see the caravan...they wanted their pix taken by photographers too lol. Props go Jason and Collins for running down the shoulder to take pix.

atlxkevinx
08-15-2009, 05:58 PM
Props to you guys, it was a great turn out! Our photographers controls traffic!

Leadfoot_mf
08-15-2009, 08:11 PM
thanks sunny had a great time will attend again. now where are some pics

Shift_2WIN
08-15-2009, 08:30 PM
Cant wait to see pics!

Tech5
08-15-2009, 08:33 PM
coo; peeepsss

Mooseiah
08-15-2009, 08:35 PM
Yep, thanks for organizing!

UpSideDownDesi
08-15-2009, 09:21 PM
Pictures are gonna get rolled out by Media Group at once, teasers should be coming up soon.

UpSideDownDesi
08-15-2009, 09:23 PM
Props to you guys, it was a great turn out! Our photographers controls traffic!
Hell ya we direct traffic even when it's a traffic jam. Flash means stop and pose the car for picture. lol

Elbow
08-15-2009, 11:15 PM
Can't wait to see pics.

collins
08-16-2009, 09:37 AM
tWas a helluva good time fellas. I also learned I need a better lense lol. A few of mine came out, but it was so hard to capture light without sacrificing shutter speed. Jason will probably be the one to post most of the pics from the side of the road lol. Shit was fun tho! Can't wait for the next one!

changaroo
08-16-2009, 11:59 AM
LOLLINS.

collins
08-16-2009, 01:20 PM
Wait... Were you in that chat?! That originated in a chat room lol... Lollins... I love it!

tmoney11286
08-16-2009, 01:43 PM
Hell ya we direct traffic even when it's a traffic jam. Flash means stop and pose the car for picture. lol

I was riding with Kevin and had to tell him about 3 times to stop staring at the damn cameras before he gets us killed.

ATLSRT8
08-16-2009, 02:14 PM
I was riding with Kevin and had to tell him about 3 times to stop staring at the damn cameras before he gets us killed.

It wasn't that bad! :ninja:

tmoney11286
08-16-2009, 02:17 PM
It wasn't that bad! :ninja:

:camera::camera::camera::camera:

91ma70
08-16-2009, 05:21 PM
props to sunny and kevin. im glad i was able to help, it was fun rolling down 285 with eddie hanging out the car shooting vid. cant wait till the next one.

Tracy
08-16-2009, 05:24 PM
So was it the illest of ATL or what?

Echonova
08-16-2009, 05:25 PM
It was so Ill, no one can see pics.

91ma70
08-16-2009, 05:31 PM
its a hard call for me. there were a few good looking cars then there were some that were ok looking, but if they were invited that means sunny saw something worth having them for.

RL...
08-16-2009, 06:47 PM
its a hard call for me. there were a few good looking cars then there were some that were ok looking, but if they were invited that means sunny saw something worth having them for.

I want to see pics of this event! I expect to see nice cars....cuz when I think "illest of atl" I think porsches, lambos, ferraris, astons, nsx's, tricked out m3's, and skylines and such....not honda civics and stock evo's...just my opinion

JITB
08-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Is it cool for me to post the video from sunday on IA? or do u want me to wait... its nothing too great, but its something..

Z0_o6
08-17-2009, 09:43 AM
i am so beyond fucking goddamn pissed off that i had to work so late.

MachNU
08-17-2009, 10:14 AM

lol that or he has a horrible taste it what is "ill." But sadly you werent the only one to make this comment. A few i talked to that went said MAYBE %30 of the cars there where truely badass and "ill" the rest where just everyday cars with rims on them! :lmao:

UpSideDownDesi
08-17-2009, 12:44 PM
lol that or he has a horrible taste it what is "ill." But sadly you werent the only one to make this comment. A few i talked to that went said MAYBE %30 of the cars there where truely badass and "ill" the rest where just everyday cars with rims on them! :lmao:
that's where you car would have been too, if i would have let you in.
Still can't get over it, can you?

Some of the cars were un-invited can't control who bring who or who tells who. About 15-20 invited cars didn't show.

UpSideDownDesi
08-17-2009, 12:45 PM
Is it cool for me to post the video from sunday on IA? or do u want me to wait... its nothing too great, but its something..
You can post it

MachNU
08-17-2009, 12:56 PM

Some of the cars were un-invited can't control who bring who or who tells who. About 15-20 invited cars didn't show.

I already told you I would have not been able to make it, even if I did get an invite. Plus again I already knew the time and location anyways.

speedminded
08-17-2009, 05:04 PM

Some of the cars were un-invited can't control who bring who or who tells who. About 15-20 invited cars didn't show.There's no need in justifying anything Sunny. I have yet to see a single person that is "begging" to see pics or vid to have a car for an event like this, the knowledge to plan or organize it, or the ability to do media coverage on it. So there is no use in getting worked up over the opinions of those that don't even matter.

It will be on the S&M website and posted here as soon as the main video gets completed. 99/100 people that see it won't even know when the event was and if everyone, including myself, didn't come back and talk about it those that weren't there wouldn't even know it had already happened. I am disappointed that those that should know better released videos, a part of being invited was any footage should be maintained within S&M's guidelines or be posted after the main video release.

Yes there were some cars there that weren't invited but none that I recall really stuck out other than one that showed up at the last checkpoint. I respectably asked if he had the invite and signed the waiver, he said no, so I said he needed to see a particular person [Sunny] about it because it is a private event. He spoke to one other person then drove off.