PDA

View Full Version : my new turd lolol

THEONE
08-14-2009, 09:18 PM
just got this tonight. its a 91 civic 4 door dx with a 5speed .
features a bad cv axle dry rotted tires exaust leaks out the ass and a nice bunge cord custom exuast mount lol huge dent in the door and cracked winshield the interior is actually quite nice and the ac blows kinda cool but not much. the engine is covered in spider webs and dirt dobber nests...and i gotta tell ya its my kinda car it runs really well i was suprised since i bought it without even driving it the guy drove from college park to lville that was good enough for me .i got out of imports about 3 years ago i think the last one i actually built was a 91 hatch si with a zc swap and a t25 made right at 200whp this one im gonna go nuts with i always wanted a 4 door and now i have one!!! i rule lololol :lmfao:
here are a few pics oh and thats my little man he helped me with the last hatch i did and now this one :D i do need some help with some parts if anyone has them please let me know,

i need a passenger rear door
si cluster
winshield
d16 or zc engine not running is fine
all the stuff the convert to normal fuel injection since this is dual point
and if someone has a passenger side axle used is fine i will take that

Barefoot
08-22-2009, 12:39 AM
an turd it is

D3UC3S
08-22-2009, 01:16 PM
sweet light saber!

Apart from the body work i say great car! I have always wanted a 4 door myself and may be trading for one later today actually. Good luck in getting it back to the way it needs to be.

ps..use more periods when u type. It keeps people from running out of breath! LOL ;)

THEONE
08-26-2009, 07:16 PM
sweet light saber!

Apart from the body work i say great car! I have always wanted a 4 door myself and may be trading for one later today actually. Good luck in getting it back to the way it needs to be.

ps..use more periods when u type. It keeps people from running out of breath! LOL ;)

thanks man,and yeah typing long run on secntences has been a habit of mine so is bad spelling :D

D3UC3S
08-26-2009, 07:24 PM
hehe.. as long as you are consistent