PDA

View Full Version : Misc Mamas/Primetime ???

91crxsi
03-25-2005, 10:22 PM
does anyone ever go here? i know its not the best club but i get drunk and still hit the dance floor with the ladies...

Ex_Vtec_Girl
03-25-2005, 11:39 PM
that place has some good nights & some bad...the last time we went up there, i saw more gold teeth in 1 night than i've seen my whole life! & they all thought it was ok just to grab a girls hand as she's walking by & try to talk to her...a few of them just about got smacked!

91crxsi
03-26-2005, 12:23 AM
yea the playlist of songs is what gets on my nerves.like every 5 songs they start it back over...and the bathroom attendent,got damn he bugs the hell out of me for a dolla.

SpeedSin
03-26-2005, 01:03 PM
havent been there in years. People actually go to that trashy-ass place? You can get VD just walking in there.

Brandon C
03-26-2005, 02:13 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA . I went once and yeah the DJ he used to be MY LIghts GUy at Paradox when I was a resident there so I went to check out his shit and was not impressed to many Fights and really bad HIP HOP

FrnkPwrs
03-26-2005, 06:06 PM
I was told by some freaks its a good place to pick up some freaks. Can anyone confirm?

Ex_Vtec_Girl
03-27-2005, 01:32 PM
oh yeah, you could find some freaks in there! but i don't know that they're the kinda freaks you'd want...they would probably end up giving you something you can't give back!

Big Rick
03-27-2005, 04:25 PM
havent been there in years. People actually go to that trashy-ass place? You can get VD just walking in there.

i agree

Sledlude
03-31-2005, 02:28 PM
i always get shit faced when i go there. soo soo many people willing to buy drinks for you. lots of sluts, male and female. i wouldnt take home any booty from there tho. its alright, not as bad as club europe. that place REALLY sucks ass

B16a2 Civic
03-31-2005, 02:33 PM
i been once...didn't really enjoy myself....im used to liek club nv and stuff....not enough hip hop or black people Lol

FrnkPwrs
03-31-2005, 02:48 PM
Man, i just want to spend a night at a club and it feels like Im at a college campus in the suburbs! I want the Real World/Girls Gone Wild type females that dance on speakers and kiss each other! I just want to see it one night! Im tired of being in clubs where I have to be calm and collected, I want to see some 3way kisses and shit like that like when I used to be in Buckhead every weekend! Where are the freaks!

FrnkPwrs
03-31-2005, 02:50 PM
LOL, main indicator of that there are freaks. One saturday im on 316 watching a DVD when I notice 2 girls in the car next to me despereately trying to get my attention. They are int he backseat, and two guys in the frtn. They are telling me to follow them there, I ask who the guys are and they say boyfriends! FREAKS, YESSIR!!!!

thinkfast®
03-31-2005, 02:54 PM
my boy is always goin up there on Friday/Saturday nights, he stopped hittin up Rumba and what not to go up there, I guess its the girls bein open like a 7/11 that gets him goin back every time :D

FrnkPwrs
04-01-2005, 05:23 AM
Man, i just got in from my Thursday night partying. Imma post some of the pics from Chapparal when I wake up. LOL, its like the latin Mamas!

NEONRACER
04-01-2005, 09:28 AM
If you want to see girls kissing, dancing in the cage, fucking on the dance floor Primetime is the place. I was up there one night last summer with a bunch of people. My buddies comes up to me and drags me over by one of the cages. The dirty little slut was on her 3rd , my buddy was the first. Needless to say that club will give you herpes from walking by the wrong person. Last time I was there we cleared the house during the bikini contest. Nothing like 30 people fighting in a drunken crowd. The club has gone down hill since it's "Makeover" though.

FrnkPwrs
04-01-2005, 10:47 PM
Ok, cant ifnd my charger, so imma post pics when I get back in

Cliff
04-02-2005, 12:34 AM
I was told by some freaks its a good place to pick up some freaks. Can anyone confirm?

got a hand job on the dance floor from some chick i met there so yes that is affirmative on the freaks

HEATON
04-10-2005, 01:12 AM
hahehehaha c'mon now cliff..dont have to lie..lol..jokin its alright and the bathroom attendant is cool as fuck..he got sum mad rhymes..lol

Kelly_Rene
05-16-2005, 10:52 PM
I enjoy it, I mostly just go to laugh at the drunks

Dragonfly5338
05-17-2005, 01:19 AM
getting a handjob by the bathroom attendant doesn't count, cliff.

club europe is good if you're not looking for people - i love their music. i havent' been to mama's for 2 years, hehe. so i dunno how it is now.

NzProjeKt
05-29-2005, 11:39 AM
headed up there after HIN with a few freinds... the entire place was packed with nothing but freaks & sluts...
I was kinda disgusted yet amuzed at the same time :confused:

Soloboy
07-13-2005, 05:18 AM
EVER SEE PEOPLE ROLLING ON XSTACY there??? HAHA THAT SHIT IS SO FUNNY..... HELLS naw... I went this Past Friday for the First Time in 5 months... I used to go to PARKBENCH, EARTHLINK LIVE, and COMPOUND....

The only Thing I would do with a Girl from Mommas, Is Let her DEEPTHROAT DIS DICK!!!HAHA