PDA

View Full Version : So my Grandma died this morning.

Captain-Obvious™
08-13-2009, 11:04 AM
I'm just very thankful I was able to see her one last time last weekend.

It hit me very hard.

whiteknights
08-13-2009, 11:06 AM
im sorry bro....

1MP0RTL0V3R
08-13-2009, 11:08 AM
damn im real sorry but atleast you did get to see her one last time

BobbyFresco
08-13-2009, 11:08 AM
Sorry to hear the not so good news, bro.
At least, like you said, you got to spend time with her before she passed.

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-13-2009, 11:09 AM
I'm sorry.

Sammich
08-13-2009, 11:14 AM
I'M SORRY BIG HOMIE. MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU.

BKgen®
08-13-2009, 11:23 AM
Sorry to hear that, Daniel. :(
I know it sounds a little cliché to say, but she's in a better place.

Jason..
08-13-2009, 11:41 AM
Sux man I lost my grandmother last year it was the hardest thing ive ever delt with...Best hopes man..

§treet_§peed
08-13-2009, 12:29 PM
Sorry to here this man. I lost both my grandparents last year around this same time a little over a month apart. If you were like me you were prolly close to them. I know i was cause they raised me. But like I said man i hate to hear this and that things do eventually start getting a little better. Shit sucks so hard at first, but eventually starts easing up.

EJ25RUN
08-13-2009, 12:36 PM
rip.... :(

DSGB-GTS
08-13-2009, 12:36 PM
Sorry for your loss man.

PURP
08-13-2009, 12:41 PM
Damn Daniel. I know the feeling of losing a grand parent, You got my number. If you just need to talk or whatever else you may need, just call me... ANYTIME....

ShooterMcGavin
08-13-2009, 12:46 PM
condolences.

teh bri
08-13-2009, 12:53 PM
I'm sowwwy.

WTF?
08-13-2009, 12:59 PM
sorry to hear man

Njobe
08-13-2009, 02:16 PM
Sorry to hear that, Daniel. :(
I know it sounds a little cliché to say, but she's in a better place.

best place for her to be would be here with him...

ultm8mind
08-13-2009, 07:39 PM
Sorry to hear it man, keep your head up....

Scotsman
08-13-2009, 07:41 PM
my condolences

STRteg
08-13-2009, 08:21 PM
i dont know you but im so sorry to hear the news,deaths in the family are never easily dealt with,it has never been easy for me i know your pain,be easy man,she wouldnt want you to be upset and she will always be there with you anyways...lata

DB4LYFE ™
08-13-2009, 09:42 PM
sorry to hear that man..

~DB4LYFE

Tech_Queen
08-13-2009, 11:28 PM
Sorry to hear about your grandma. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

BanginJimmy
08-14-2009, 07:19 AM
Sorry to hear that bro. When I lost mine I had to do a reading at the funeral. It was by far the hardest thing I have ever done.

Captain-Obvious™
08-14-2009, 07:46 AM
Thanks for the all the kind words everyone. I'm heading down to Cairo Georgia today for the funeral tomorrow. Hopefully It will give us some closure so we can begin to rebuild.

jadakid88
08-18-2009, 01:30 PM
x2
Sux man I lost my grandmother last year it was the hardest thing ive ever delt with...Best hopes man..

Da_unknown
08-18-2009, 01:33 PM
sorry to hear that...

RL...
08-18-2009, 02:17 PM
cry me a river douchebag...do you really need IA's sympathy...wait apparently you do...lol

We all lose ppl but the fact that you cry about it online to us is :gay:

RL...
08-18-2009, 02:18 PM
yeah, I said it...

Captain-Obvious™
08-18-2009, 02:19 PM
Wow man, that was pretty uncalled for.

RL...
08-18-2009, 02:25 PM
Wow man, that was pretty uncalled for.

I have a cookie...you want it?

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-18-2009, 02:26 PM
cry me a river douchebag...do you really need IA's sympathy...wait apparently you do...lol

We all lose ppl but the fact that you cry about it online to us is :gay:Speaking of crying online about things.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196714

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195613

RL...
08-18-2009, 02:28 PM
...........:ninja:

Captain-Obvious™
08-18-2009, 02:30 PM
Seriously nissanfag, I know this is the internet and all, and we're in the whoreslounge, but I would ask that you be more respectful.

RL...
08-18-2009, 02:31 PM
Seriously nissanfag, I know this is the internet and all, and we're in the whoreslounge, but I would ask that you be more respectful.

lets grab dinner tonight and talk it over

Mdeezy
08-18-2009, 02:34 PM
this is getting good...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/MDeezy455/Anim%20Gifs/Smileys/whistlesit2.gif

JessAlba452
08-18-2009, 02:34 PM
Wow Rick that was uncalled for...wow

Sorry for your loss :(

RL...
08-18-2009, 02:35 PM
this is getting good...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/MDeezy455/Anim%20Gifs/Smileys/whistlesit2.gif

Thats wut your girl said last night, right before I showed her my O face

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-18-2009, 02:35 PM
...........:ninja:Nothing to say....huh? Lol.

In all seriousness, the "e-thuggin" doesn't need to be in EVERY thread on IA. Especially not in a thread like this. Learn some respect, dude.

RL...
08-18-2009, 02:37 PM
Nothing to say....huh? Lol.

In all seriousness, the "e-thuggin" doesn't need to be in EVERY thread on IA. Especially not in a thread like this. Learn some respect, dude.

dude....your a pussy ass bitch. For real. I am a thug...and I am so HOOD! like the stickers s3 mag hands out...just like that

speedminded
08-18-2009, 02:38 PM

We all lose ppl but the fact that you cry about it online to us is :gay:Next meet you're at come introduce yourself to me. I have something for you.

RL...
08-18-2009, 02:39 PM
Next meet you're at come introduce yourself to me. I have something for you.

I'll be @ tunerfest...hope to see you there

speedminded
08-18-2009, 02:40 PM
I'll be @ tunerfest...hope to see you thereWill do. Even better because it's private property.

Mdeezy
aww damnit....

HeLLo iM iZzY
dude....your a pussy ass bitch. For real. I am a thug...and I am so HOOD! like the stickers s3 mag hands out...just like thatLOLOL!!!!!

RL...
08-18-2009, 02:41 PM
If any of you are taking this stuff seriously and getting offended then you are retarded..

1) this is importatlanta.com

2) this is the whoreslounge

3) don't put your life out there and get hurt when someone says something...I am bored as shit at school and in need of entertainment which you are all fulfilling right now

RL...
08-18-2009, 02:42 PM
Will do. Even better because it's private property.

Lol is that supposed to scare me? I'll see you there. Can't miss my car either so can't say you didn't find me...

4uh8ers
Wow Rick. You mad about something?

Njobe
If any of you are taking this stuff seriously and getting offended then you are retarded..

3) don't put your life out there and get hurt when someone says something...I am bored as shit at school and in need of entertainment which you are all fulfilling right now

when some one loses a loved in their family it doesn't matter where they post it you show them some concern or don't post at all you idiot... if that was me who lost some one you said that shit i guarantee you that you would be eating through a straw right now.

HeLLo iM iZzY
You're missing the point, RETARD.

Like I said before, not every thread needs to have your dumbass posts in it. There are OTHER threads that could use responses like that, not this type of thread.

speedminded
08-18-2009, 02:44 PM

3) don't put your life out there and get hurt when someone says something...I am bored as shit at school and in need of entertainment which you are all fulfilling right nowYou just made your entertainment on the internet entertainment for the rest of the world in real life. I am pre-apologizing for the offending you will receive.

RL...
08-18-2009, 02:44 PM
Wow Rick. You mad about something?

no just bored....i really didn't think you ppl would take this stuff seriously....its just the internet...I mean when one of you guys makes a smart comment about how you banged my girl or fucked my mom i dont care.....

RL...
08-18-2009, 02:45 PM
You just made your entertainment on the internet entertainment for the rest of the world in real life. I am pre-apologizing for the offending you will receive.

can I hold you to this?

speedminded
08-18-2009, 02:47 PM
can I hold you to this?Yes sir. Like I said, come introduce yourself. Any reputable member will point you in the right direction.

RL...
08-18-2009, 02:51 PM
Yes sir. Like I said, come introduce yourself. Any reputable member will point you in the right direction.

I am not the one insinuating threats nor do I have a problem with anyone on here....even qd...as much as I dislikes his online personality that does not cross over into real life and if I met him I be treat him as anyone else and be cool with him

I am not trying to start fights but apparently you are. I will not go out of my way to find you as I have no problem, but I will not be scared away from going to this event...I will be there, not to start anything or cause problems, but to have fun and meet some of you. But if you want to ruin the event and cause trouble then so be it....all this over a a few statements posted online....

RL...
08-18-2009, 02:54 PM
anything to say anyone?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 13 (13 members and 0 guests) NissanTun3r (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=23155), Mdeezy (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=6230), 4uh8ers (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=14550), TSiFTW (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=34893), minivan (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=40401), browningboy7 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=28942), aguynamedpat (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=12782), Buttons (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=8751), JessAlba452 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=11297)+, Captain-Obvious™ (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=16006), dirk-diggler (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=23844), 809KiNg (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=22754), sögoodM3 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=12853)

well i g2g to class...peace

TSiFTW
08-18-2009, 02:54 PM
can I hold you to this?

I know you like to cause shit and all :blah::blah:. But seriously you must be the stupidest mother fucker on the planet. True it's the internet but making fun of someone that is trying to tell people about the loss of a loved one. That is asking for some real life trouble. It's not hard to find someone and I guarantee you will fuck with the wrong person one day. You are a first class fucking douche.:2up:

Mdeezy
08-18-2009, 02:55 PM
I am not the one insinuating threats nor do I have a problem with anyone on here....even qd...as much as I dislikes his online personality that does not cross over into real life and if I met him I be treat him as anyone else and be cool with him

I am not trying to start fights but apparently you are. I will not go out of my way to find you as I have no problem, but I will not be scared away from going to this event...I will be there, not to start anything or cause problems, but to have fun and meet some of you. But if you want to ruin the event and cause trouble then so be it....all this over a a few statements posted online....
C'mon rick... I know you didnt mean any harm and your just messing around but this is a sensitive topic... We've all (sadly) lost someone before and we very sad about it... to be made fun of at that time is not the thing to do and can really make a person snap...

VigilanteMax
08-18-2009, 03:00 PM
:cheers: Act like nothing said. Crazy youngins and their VD

Mdeezy
08-18-2009, 03:01 PM
:cheers: Act like nothing said. Crazy youngins and their VD
VD? vicodine?

VigilanteMax
08-18-2009, 03:03 PM
VD? vicodine?

serious?

Mdeezy
08-18-2009, 03:27 PM
serious?
ummm...yes :???:

JessAlba452
08-18-2009, 03:45 PM
Look's like half of the .org crew is here...