PDA

View Full Version : Sports Stallworth suspended without pay for 09 season!

VIP Style
08-13-2009, 09:44 AM
man he is missing out on alot of money! i am pretty sure somebody will sign him as soon as this suspension is lifted. I still cant believe he only spent 24 days in jail for what he did.

Sammich
08-13-2009, 09:48 AM
I WANT TO HIT ANOTHER HUMAN W/ MY CAR WHILE I'M DRUNK AND GET 24 DAYS FOR GOOD BEHAVIOR LOL

CALIWEST
08-13-2009, 03:08 PM
what he got for his crime is not understandable. a hit and run = manslughter

cjhutch
08-13-2009, 03:56 PM
what he got for his crime is not understandable. a hit and run = manslughter

He did not hit the guy and run. He stayed at the scene after it happened. It sucks what happened on both sides. I watched his interview on ESPN and when he explains what happens you can just see the guy was not thinking right. He said he flashed his lights when he saw the guy running across the street and beeped his horn. If he had that much time I wonder why he just didn't stop.

Firefightin_tC
08-14-2009, 01:15 AM
man he is missing out on alot of money! i am pretty sure somebody will sign him as soon as this suspension is lifted. I still cant believe he only spent 24 days in jail for what he did.

Still under contract with the Browns.

atlxpat
08-14-2009, 01:18 AM
i like the way he handled the situation but i thought he'd get more then 30 or so days in jail, and 1 season without pay...he got a slap on the wrist for what he did.

if any of us were to do this, we wouldnt see daylight for atleast 20 years

browningboy7
08-14-2009, 01:19 AM
Fucker should be banned for life.

Firefightin_tC
08-14-2009, 01:20 AM
It's what we get for not being pro-athletes and having bosses with serious influence....or a big-time lawyers.

dwnsthGABOY
08-14-2009, 07:41 AM
No, he had to have hit a dog to get "real time". :rolleyes:

BanginJimmy
08-14-2009, 02:21 PM
I have no problems with the sentence for 1 reason, the guy he hits family was completely on board with getting paid off instead of him serving time. IMO, the disgust should be pointed at them, not Stallworth. They are the ones that decided the payout was better than jail time.

BTW, I agree 100% that anyone convicted of a felony while under contract with an NFL team should be perma banned from the league.