PDA

View Full Version : legal issues?

Humphrizzle
08-13-2009, 02:04 AM
So my dad told me someone from the legal department at an apartment complex i live in once before called the house. I haven't spoken to them. I was not on the lease at any time. I just want to know what they would call me for? Am I liable for anything since I've never signed a lease?

eh.. if i owe anything, I'll pay it. Just want some insight from the wiser of IA folks.

Echonova
08-13-2009, 05:29 AM
Fuck nah brah, you ain't liable f0 shit. They might try to scare you but they can't do nuttin. Pr0ps on tearing up someone's shit and sticking them wit dee bill.

Me86Rob
08-13-2009, 05:37 AM
well humphries thats about as wise as you are gonna get from IA

Humphrizzle
08-13-2009, 05:53 AM
Fuck nah brah, you ain't liable f0 shit. They might try to scare you but they can't do nuttin. Pr0ps on tearing up someone's shit and sticking them wit dee bill.

nothing was messed up. my roommate's deposit was not refunded.

the apartment looked the same as the day i moved in besides a couple minor tears in the berber carpet.

but thanks man. kinda eases my mind.

Elbow
08-13-2009, 07:00 AM
More then likely jail...

Jason..
08-13-2009, 08:07 AM
More then likely jail...Yep!Don't drop the soap!!!!

roxie911
08-13-2009, 11:36 AM
So my dad told me someone from the legal department at an apartment complex i live in once before called the house. I haven't spoken to them. I was not on the lease at any time. I just want to know what they would call me for? Am I liable for anything since I've never signed a lease?

eh.. if i owe anything, I'll pay it. Just want some insight from the wiser of IA folks.

I'm guessing the apartment you had with Brandon??

WTF?
08-13-2009, 01:05 PM
Yep!Don't drop the soap!!!! x2