PDA

View Full Version : intake help

Njobe
08-12-2009, 07:11 PM
i just installed a AEM intake on my 06 rsx type s and i didn't think that it was going to be going all the way down by the windshield wiper fluid box... im scared of it pulling water and heard about the intake bypass valve but i can't find any for a 06 rsx type... any1 have any ideas to what i can do other than putting the old one back so it doesn't suck in water when it rains?! :???::???:

jdm>usdm
08-12-2009, 08:33 PM
i just installed a AEM intake on my 06 rsx type s and i didn't think that it was going to be going all the way down by the windshield wiper fluid box... im scared of it pulling water and heard about the intake bypass valve but i can't find any for a 06 rsx type... any1 have any ideas to what i can do other than putting the old one back so it doesn't suck in water when it rains?! :???::???:

AEM doesnt make the bypass valves based on what model the car is. They just go by the diameter of the pipe. Figure out the diameter of your intake, order the valve, and just drive carefully and conservatively in the rain untill you get the valve.

81911SC
08-12-2009, 09:01 PM
That's why you don't do stupid things.

Njobe
08-12-2009, 09:46 PM
That's why you don't do stupid things.

putting a intake on a car is a stupid thing? mmmkk

unconcerned
08-13-2009, 01:08 AM
putting a intake on a car is a stupid thing? mmmkk

Of course man.

DIDN'T YOU HEAR??? You ain't a balla if you ain't got yoself an interfooler.

Njobe
08-13-2009, 07:06 AM
Of course man.

DIDN'T YOU HEAR??? You ain't a balla if you ain't got yoself an interfooler.
lol