PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Kia Announce Codename VG

Raymond
08-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Found it from the net

Car auto portl

"The automobile company Kia has recently released images of their latest car in development, the code name VG. The sleek saloon certainly has a dominating presence with its wide body and huge BMW M5 style head lamps. The VG features five doors with a low roofline, hence the wide body illusion, it’s actually quite similar to the XF by Jaguar, and it was announced at the Seoul Motor show during spring of this year. Since then, there are no visible changes have been made to the car, and to be honest from a looks perspective, I don’t think there needs to be. Under the bonnet, you’ll find a 3.5 litre V6 driving can produce around 277 BHP; however the VG will be available with a range of engines such as a 2.4 litre four cylinder engine, and possibly a choice of others.

Although the VG looks good in terms of actually being a good saloon car, sadly however UK residents and several European countries will not be able to purchase the Kia VG, due the company only plan on launching the vehicle in North America, Korea and several European countries."

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=228

Shift_2WIN
08-16-2009, 11:24 AM
Kia and Hyundai are really moving up

sprix!
08-16-2009, 01:23 PM
Show me a production model that looks anywhere near that good and I will be impressed. Renderings and concepts have a habit of looking much more appealing than their production counterparts. Nice find though.

Raymond
08-17-2009, 07:05 PM
thanks for watching.

Nerdsrock22
08-17-2009, 09:51 PM
thanks for watching.

:thinking: