PDA

View Full Version : Anyone On Here Drive A Gen 1 DSM Eclipse?

Brett
03-25-2005, 09:08 PM
Im on the 400 tonight heading towards 285 in the civic, and some dumb ass in a red Eclipse ( First Gen ) with a turbo is in the lane next to me as I drive by him, Now this was at 7:15, a shitload of traffic and he keeps runnin up next to me revvin, and gunning it every 5 seconds....... So my question is this......

Hey Moron, Do you think in heavy traffic Im gonna just gun it and almost hit the back of cars like your dumb ass? And second, Not every car with a kit and wheels races, so get a clue to fuckin tard.

collins
03-25-2005, 09:13 PM
preach it brutha!!

Brett
03-25-2005, 09:19 PM
Just amazes me how stupid people are, He was thinkin I guess cause he was Turbo'd I was gonna be all like OH DAMN I GOTTA RACE or some stupid ass shit, People need to get a fuckin clue, I think the fact I wouldnt even look at him or acknowledge he was next to me was pissing him off to...LOL

collins
03-25-2005, 09:22 PM
hahahahaaahhahahaa!!!!!!! dum bass! dont ya love when they get pissed cause you wont even look at them? lol classic.

Brett
03-25-2005, 09:24 PM
Yeah finally his stupid ass went across all the lanes to the right lane and just nailed it and flew back across to the left lane ( I guess at that point I was supposed to be impressed or was supposed to take that as I NEED TO RACE HIM :confused: ) Fuckin tool bag....lol