PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Honda Rant...

Elbow
08-12-2009, 11:02 AM
Ok..

I am sick of seeing Hondas, and they all look the same. Every Honda thread in the Pics section looks the same, a lowered Civic, Integra, CRX, Prelude, or Accord, a lip, some wheels, and some misc. factory options, maybe a boosted B series, maybe a boosted D series, who the hell cares? :???:

There is NO uniqueness in Honda modifications. I think every thread with Civics should be merged.. "The Official Post Your Honda Thread."

I just do not understand the mentality behind it all lol. It use to be cool, they aren't UGLY, they are just INSANELY boring to look at.

:gay:

Ronsam2006
08-12-2009, 11:08 AM
1st

Tracy
08-12-2009, 11:15 AM
I been saying this for years about Honda's. They are very reliable though and cheap to mod, so I understand the baller on a budget thing. Not everyone has a bunch of money to spend on a car to begin with, but some people still have the itch to mod. It's a good platform for a lot of inexpensive parts. To each his/her own, I guess :)

alpine_aw11
08-12-2009, 11:23 AM
You can pretty much say the same thing about every car brand....some just happen to look better from the start. Look at VW, everyone talks about how "insane" the VW crowd is with their mods but in reality its all pretty much merged together. That doesn't mean the cars aren't nice though, and the same thing goes for Honda. Everyone cant be off the wall different with their shit, because the fact is possibilities to do something new and keep it tasteful are all but gone.

S2KJD
08-12-2009, 11:26 AM
hhhhmmmm interesting...

AKI-DC5
08-12-2009, 11:26 AM
your weird...

Elbow
08-12-2009, 11:30 AM
I know you can make good numbers on a Honda and they offer a great bang for the buck, I've always said that and stuck up for their performance potential...BUT..they are so boring to look at lol, and nobody has one different then the others that I have seen yet, at least not THAT different.

Keeping it "tasteful" is very easy, but to Honda owners tasteful is the exact same thing...Rotas...lip...drop...the end.

Elbow
08-12-2009, 11:31 AM
your weird...

My what?

AKI-DC5
08-12-2009, 11:44 AM
My what?

adj., weird, weirdˇest.

1. Of, relating to, or suggestive of the preternatural or supernatural.
2. Of a strikingly odd or unusual character; strange.
3. Archaic. Of or relating to fate or the Fates.

n.

1. Fate; destiny.
2. One's assigned lot or fortune, especially when evil.
2. often Weird Greek & Roman Mythology. One of the Fates.

BTW this thread goes into the WHORESLOUNGE : 100% useless, BS, rants, callouts, etc.

lol

IMPORTchic
08-12-2009, 11:47 AM
LOL

S2KJD
08-12-2009, 11:49 AM
I know you can make good numbers on a Honda and they offer a great bang for the buck, I've always said that and stuck up for their performance potential...BUT..they are so boring to look at lol, and nobody has one different then the others that I have seen yet, at least not THAT different.

Keeping it "tasteful" is very easy, but to Honda owners tasteful is the exact same thing...Rotas...lip...drop...the end.

still trying to figure this one out even after your 2nd rant???

maybe i can super glue my hood back together so im simply "tasteful?" what do you think man cause i dont want to look like EVERY honda out there! can you help me :D

90_ACCORD
08-12-2009, 11:51 AM
you wanna know why all honda owners make there cars the same. cuz when they do something different. something that sets them apart. People hate on it.

example right here

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248657

Elbow
08-12-2009, 11:51 AM
adj., weird, weirdˇest.

1. Of, relating to, or suggestive of the preternatural or supernatural.
2. Of a strikingly odd or unusual character; strange.
3. Archaic. Of or relating to fate or the Fates.

n.

1. Fate; destiny.
2. One's assigned lot or fortune, especially when evil.
2. often Weird Greek & Roman Mythology. One of the Fates.

BTW this thread goes into the WHORESLOUNGE : 100% useless, BS, rants, callouts, etc.

lol

You're is the proper usage here, not your... :screwy:

This isn't useless, it's discussing Hondas.

About the superglued hood...what?? :???:

Elbow
08-12-2009, 11:53 AM
you wanna know why all honda owners make there cars the same. cuz when they do something different. something that sets them apart. People hate on it.

example right here

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248657

True..

But THIS actually looks good and different http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248783

S2KJD
08-12-2009, 11:56 AM
About the superglued hood...what?? :???:

since im sportin a honda i dont want to fall in this interesting category that you are ranting over so thought i could get some help putting my hood back together so your rant can make more sense :goodjob:

can you help me stand out PLEASE :D

Elbow
08-12-2009, 11:59 AM
since im sportin a honda i dont want to fall in this interesting category that you are ranting over so thought i could get some help putting my hood back together so your rant can make more sense :goodjob:

can you help me stand out PLEASE :D

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Just...stop... :screwy:

alpine_aw11
08-12-2009, 12:12 PM

Shit man I feel you...I own a hatch personally and I'm taking my time on it trying to get real parts and whatnot. Yea, it might look about the same as the others, but without cheap chinese shit all over it. I have a few ideas for my own little twists, but I will admit I'm mostly into the clean and simple look for these cars, it just seems like the best way to go for me. Imo as long as you're building your car the way you want it built nothing else really matters but the time and effort.

HypnoToad
08-12-2009, 12:13 PM
hondas have always been plain to me,i mean yea they can perform....but its hard to change the whole design when they were built as just a normal car.

Elbow
08-12-2009, 12:15 PM
Shit man I feel you...I own a hatch personally and I'm taking my time on it trying to get real parts and whatnot. Yea, it might look about the same as the others, but without cheap chinese shit all over it. I have a few ideas for my own little twists, but I will admit I'm mostly into the clean and simple look for these cars, it just seems like the best way to go for me. Imo as long as you're building your car the way you want it built nothing else really matters but the time and effort.

True. :goodjob:

VIP Style
08-12-2009, 12:24 PM
lol agreed to the fullest extent! i have owned a few hondas, and have grown very tired of them. i dont care how reliable they are, still doesnt mean that you will not get tired of it.
Ok..

I am sick of seeing Hondas, and they all look the same. Every Honda thread in the Pics section looks the same, a lowered Civic, Integra, CRX, Prelude, or Accord, a lip, some wheels, and some misc. factory options, maybe a boosted B series, maybe a boosted D series, who the hell cares? :???:

There is NO uniqueness in Honda modifications. I think every thread with Civics should be merged.. "The Official Post Your Honda Thread."

I just do not understand the mentality behind it all lol. It use to be cool, they aren't UGLY, they are just INSANELY boring to look at.

Ed
08-12-2009, 12:27 PM
i have a honda.....

it's a great daily driver.

:D

Elbow
08-12-2009, 12:32 PM
Never said they weren't great cars. ;)

Sir_Christopher
08-12-2009, 12:36 PM
you can pee on my car if you like?

Elbow
08-12-2009, 12:40 PM
you can pee on my car if you like?

Hmmm... :???: :???:

There are some very strange responses in here.

VooDooXII
08-12-2009, 12:47 PM
I don't see enough Preludes.

I like Preludes.

BABY J
08-12-2009, 12:50 PM
Ok..

As opposed to what?

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59472&highlight=roots

HypnoToad
08-12-2009, 12:52 PM

I like Preludes.

thats the only honda id get, a h22 prelude:cheers:

IMPORTchic
08-12-2009, 12:55 PM

I like Preludes.

:goodjob:

VooDooXII
08-12-2009, 01:04 PM
Del Sols, Preludes, CR-Xs, and Accord coupes...probably the only Hondas I really like.

S2KJD
08-12-2009, 01:09 PM
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Just...stop... :screwy:

oh well...guess ill have to settle with what i got/done :rolleyes:

jdm>usdm
08-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Ok..

Has there EVER been any uniqueness when it comes to modded Hondas?

10 years ago, the way to build a Honda was to throw on a body kit, underglow, crazy paint scheme, and attempt to "stand out" in a sea of other Hondas with body kits, underglow, and crazy paint. Many argue that those times where the only times when Hondas "stood out" from one another. Others argue that they all looked exactley the same.

The same arguent is present for the current way Hondas are being styled. The mods are just a bit more subtle, and it takes a certain eye to appreciate and enjoy the manner in how they are being built, just as it took a certain eye back 10 years ago to admire the way they used to be built.

Is there really anything else to do to make a Honda stand out? Im not positive. But what I do know is that they are practical, effecient, and well designed cars that arent complete bitches to work on. Thats what keeps me around.

Ed
08-12-2009, 01:13 PM

i wasnt implying that's what you were trying to say. i was trying to say that they are great daily drivers. thats about all :D

Sir_Christopher
08-12-2009, 01:13 PM
not enough preludes you say? then buy mine

VooDooXII
08-12-2009, 01:16 PM
not enough preludes you say? then buy mine

Oh I just want to see it.

trini_gsr
08-12-2009, 01:41 PM
i see what the OP is getting at but there's always room to be unique without looking ricey. most ppl have civic hatches or coupes or 2-door integras. i rarely see folks modding 4-door tegs, certain accord models, CLs/TLs/Legends, etc.

i went to varsity in july and I had the ONLY 4-door teg (99 DB8). I wasn't there the whole time and didn't walk the entire lot, so more might have come, but even if they did I'd be pleasantly surprised if they were boosted. i saw a bunch of boosted dc's though. boosted db8s are a rare sight...that's what made me decide to go that route with my car.

not saying they aren't out there or my car is the shit or anything...but even in the played-out honda world there's still room to be different from the norm.

Drummerboy
08-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Boosted F22 Prelude, suede interior, Fiberglassed Wideband in the tweeter pod, Fiberglassed Touch screen in the middle console, Capacitor Display between the rear seats, All gauges changed to Blue, Dvd player, laptop hook up, etc...

Care to point out another like mine?

S2KJD
08-12-2009, 01:54 PM
Boosted F22 Prelude, suede interior, Fiberglassed Wideband in the tweeter pod, Fiberglassed Touch screen in the middle console, Capacitor Display between the rear seats, All gauges changed to Blue, Dvd player, laptop hook up, etc...

already tried this point earlier...gl:crazy:

Elbow
08-12-2009, 02:26 PM

Sounds like some difference, but I can't explain it, it's still just a Prelude with some misc.add ons.

Preludes I think are the least played out Hondas though, I do like some Accords, some Legends, stuff like that, I love CRX's as I own one, but they are played out just like hatches.

AKI-DC5
08-12-2009, 02:26 PM
i hate mustangs with body kits;neons with duel exhaust;focus with neon lights, but yet i dont cry about it.

Elbow
08-12-2009, 02:44 PM
i hate mustangs with body kits;neons with duel exhaust;focus with neon lights, but yet i dont cry about it.

I obviously hurt your feelings. :gay:

AKI-DC5
08-12-2009, 03:00 PM
if you like nascar your a loser because who would sit there and watch cars drive in loops for 700 laps straight, then the winner drinks some milk. wow thats some hardcore stuff.

nreggie454
08-12-2009, 03:10 PM
if you like nascar your a loser because who would sit there and watch cars drive in loops for 700 laps straight, then the winner drinks some milk. wow thats some hardcore stuff.

I like how if somebody doesn't like the look of Hondas, then they are automatically a NASCAR watching loser. Talk about being butt-hurt.

I owned a Honda, but never tried to fool myself that it looked good or unique. I had window tint and a sound system, which appealed to me. All the other stuff I did was to make it faster and handle better. I knew it would never be unique, I just wanted it to be fun to drive.

AKI-DC5
08-12-2009, 03:11 PM
I like how if somebody doesn't like the look of Hondas, then they are automatically a NASCAR watching loser. Talk about being butt-hurt.

I owned a Honda, but never tried to fool myself that it looked good or unique. I had window tint and a sound system, which appealed to me. All the other stuff I did was to make it faster and handle better. I knew it would never be unique, I just wanted it to be fun to drive.

are you blind? he has a nascar sig... lol

alpine_aw11
08-12-2009, 03:27 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao:

self-pwning ftw

jdm>usdm
08-12-2009, 03:49 PM

:headslap:

Elbow
08-12-2009, 03:50 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

WOW...DUMBEST IA MEMBER OF THE MONTH GOES TO: AKI-DC5

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Elbow
08-12-2009, 03:52 PM

They can be made to handle very well, I've owned 6 Hondas, 3 of them CRX's, and love them.

nreggie454
08-12-2009, 04:03 PM
They can be made to handle very well, I've owned 6 Hondas, 3 of them CRX's, and love them.

Agreed. Assuming the little g-force doohickey was accurate, my Civic pulled 1.07Gs in an autocross.

Also, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at the Peugeot NASCAR. What an idiot.

Ed
08-12-2009, 04:22 PM
holy shit @ simon's sig being nascar.

LOL

AKI-DC5
08-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Peugeot or nascar who gives a flying fuck? it just goes to show i can /careless. the point is they still run laps and is boring as shit.

Elbow
08-12-2009, 04:41 PM
Peugeot or nascar who gives a flying fuck? it just goes to show i can /careless. the point is they still run laps and is boring as shit.

LOL, kid, stop while you're ahead, I bet you're an awesome street racer or something with your little RSX. :lmfao: Leave now. :goodjob: I can't believe this thread hurt your feelings, I even own a Honda, other Honda owners have responded with no hate, and there is no hard feelings, just you being a moron and holding up the typical Honda owner stereotype. :no:

EJ25RUN
08-12-2009, 04:46 PM

What are you trying to prove with this?

That you being an idiot, by association....make all other Honda owners stupid?

What Simon did with this thread is not prove anything negative about Hondas.

He proved that many Honda owners are tools such as yourself.

Btw....Milk is poured at the Indy 500.

I keep saying an IQ test should be required for this site but no one listens.

AKI-DC5
08-12-2009, 04:47 PM
its funny how you come on an IMPORTS forum and talk shit about IMPORTS. your just another typical douche bag hater.

Elbow
08-12-2009, 04:48 PM
its funny how you come on an IMPORTS forum and talk shit about IMPORTS. your just another typical douche bag hater.

:???: Are you really being serious right now?

I'd negative rep you but oops, I already turned you red. :(

EJ25RUN
08-12-2009, 04:50 PM

No....that's not what is going on here.

You've brought your stupidity amongst us. Take it away please.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xneZfKiFJWM/SSa6pwRtprI/AAAAAAAAAcM/lSjZvjm3c8M/s400/loser.jpg

To add...most of you Honda tool bags don't know enough about the brand to even be allowed to speak.

AKI-DC5
08-12-2009, 04:55 PM
point being: i would say 70% of the forum members on here drive honda/acura. we dont need some moron coming on here saying they dislike honda/acuras. thats what kids with no lives do. but you already know that?

EJ25RUN
08-12-2009, 04:56 PM
2010 NASCAR Peugeot 908 HDI FAP

http://www.topgear.com/content/timetoburn/sections/wallpapers/store/0341/1280.jpg

Elbow
08-12-2009, 04:57 PM
point being: i would say 70% of the forum members on here drive honda/acura. we dont need some moron coming on here saying they dont honda/acuras. thats what kids with no lives do. but you already know that?

Did you miss the part where I own a CRX, and have previously owned like 6 other Hondas? Who cares what you all drive, I said what I said, and many Honda owners agree.

It's little kids like you with your slow little RSX that think Honda > ALL and you are superior in the automotive world. Hell, you aren't even IN the automotive world, considering a Peugeot Le Mans car is now a NASCAR. :lmfao:

Elbow
2010 NASCAR Peugeot 908 HDI FAP

http://www.topgear.com/content/timetoburn/sections/wallpapers/store/0341/1280.jpg

LOL and you know if Peugeot somehow went to NASCAR in a 908 I would follow the series. :lmfao:

EJ25RUN
point being: i would say 70% of the forum members on here drive honda/acura. we dont need some moron coming on here saying they dont honda/acuras. thats what kids with no lives do. but you already know that?

Point being....me and Simon have owned more Hondas than you by multiplication tables. Just cause you cant make a decent argument for yourself.....don't bring everyone else that can in.

BB1_Luda
08-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Preludes I think are the least played out Hondas though. :bump:

AKI-DC5
08-12-2009, 05:26 PM
Point being....me and Simon have owned more Hondas than you by multiplication tables. Just cause you cant make a decent argument for yourself.....don't bring everyone else that can in.

you two seriously have nothing better to do then cry about how hondas/acuras look boring? you both have over 10k posts...thats sad...really get a life... really

Elbow
08-12-2009, 05:29 PM
you two seriously have nothing better to do then cry about how hondas/acuras look boring? you both have over 10k posts...thats sad...really get a life... really

You haven't said one thing in this thread defending your post, other then making yourself look like a moron.

If you knew either of us, you would know we both have very good lives and are quite knowledgeable in the automotive world. Did you see the part where you said I had a NASCAR in my sig and bashed NASCAR? Yeah, that right there means you're a moron. :goodjob:

Go skreet race your slow little RSX kiddo.

AKI-DC5
08-12-2009, 05:32 PM
You haven't said one thing in this thread defending your post, other then making yourself look like a moron.

If you knew either of us, you would know we both have very good lives and are quite knowledgeable in the automotive world. Did you see the part where you said I had a NASCAR in my sig and bashed NASCAR? Yeah, that right there means you're a moron. :goodjob:

Go skreet race your slow little RSX kiddo.

im an accountant, not an automotive technician, but its funny how a forum wizard/master like you would know everything about cars.lol

Elbow
08-12-2009, 05:35 PM
im an accountant, not an automotive technician, but its funny how a forum wizard/master like you would know everything about cars.lol

Yeah, I guess growing up around them and racing teaches you something huh? :rolleyes:

You're an accountant? Shouldn't you be semi smart?

AKI-DC5
08-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Yeah, I guess growing up around them and racing teaches you something huh? :rolleyes:

You're an accountant? Shouldn't you be semi smart?

because i don't know the difference between a peugeot and nascar? im pretty sure 90% of the people here like me can careless about these cars.

Elbow
08-12-2009, 05:43 PM
because i don't know the difference between a peugeot and nascar? im pretty sure 90% of the people here like me can careless about these cars.

Yeah, 90% of car enthusiast on this site don't know the difference... :no:

EJ25RUN
08-12-2009, 05:44 PM

I'm sure 99% of the people here wouldn't want to be associated with you.

jdm>usdm
08-12-2009, 05:49 PM

Dude......... in all honesty.. you ashame anyone else who owns a Honda.

Racing runs deep in Honda's blood, yet youre sitting here bashing the sport of racing, and you drive a Honda. True, I find nascar terribly boring, but for you to even compare a nascar to a Peugeot 908.... is just :no:

The OP wasnt bashing Honda. He was observing and stating his opinion about the current day "scene". Why the fuck are you getting so butt hurt?

For your own good, I would recomend that you stop posting on this site.

EJ25RUN
08-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Respect ^

Elbow
08-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Dude......... in all honesty.. you ashame anyone else who owns a Honda.

Racing runs deep in Honda's blood, yet youre sitting here bashing the sport of racing, and you drive a Honda. True, I find nascar terribly boring, but for you to even compare a nascar to a Peugeot 908.... is just :no:

The OP wasnt bashing Honda. He was observing and stating his opinion about the current day "scene". Why the fuck are you getting so butt hurt?

For your own good, I would recomend that you stop posting on this site.

Repped, well said. :goodjob:

PURP
08-12-2009, 05:53 PM
I got a gauge in my tail light... What now??

BABY J
08-12-2009, 08:54 PM
The only Peugot I'd follow:

http://www.motorimania.it/manifestazioni/autodarally/images/d_peugeot_206_wrc_31.jpg

Ed
08-12-2009, 08:59 PM
ej25 simon and jdm>usdm

reps if i can.

what a moron.

EJ25RUN
08-12-2009, 09:01 PM
The only Peugeot I'd follow:

That was painful to read. :crazy:

You don't like the S2000 spec 207?

To: AKI-DC5, these are Nascars also.

slostang
08-12-2009, 09:01 PM
hondas arent cars, they're legos.

KPFphotography
08-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Ok..

I hope your not talking about this and you drive a Miata :gay:

EJ25RUN
08-12-2009, 09:03 PM
hondas arent cars, they're legos.

No. Lamborghini makes Legos.

http://lego.bldesign.org/pics/diablo/thumbs/main.jpghttp://media.techeblog.com/images/legoexotics_1.jpg

AKI-DC5
08-12-2009, 09:17 PM

LOL OWNED. BTW keep the negative reps coming :P

nreggie454
08-12-2009, 09:21 PM

LOL OWNED.

http://importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248489

LOLOL DOUBLE OWNED!!!

AKI-DC5
08-12-2009, 09:24 PM
http://importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248489

LOLOL DOUBLE OWNED!!!

I posted meatspin cause im a flaming faggot.

Elbow
08-12-2009, 09:25 PM

Nope, sure don't! Nice try though! :goodjob:

Lesson learned: Honda owners own themselves! :D

Elbow
08-12-2009, 09:27 PM

Someone's gonna be banned. :goodjob:

nreggie454
08-12-2009, 09:28 PM
LOL Triple Owned

Aww, cute. Can't defend yourself so you use meatspin? Please just GTFO IA until you can utilize more than 3 brain cells for a response. I find that very hard since you mistook a LeMans prototype for a nascar, and then tried to say that they were basically the same.

AKI-DC5
08-12-2009, 09:33 PM
Aww, cute. Can't defend yourself so you use meatspin? Please just GTFO IA until you can utilize more than 3 brain cells for a response. I find that very hard since you mistook a LeMans prototype for a nascar, and then tried to say that they were basically the same.

no i was saying the concept of racing in loops for 3 hours straight is the same

np i like clubrsx.com better anyhow. less haters less d bags. the end

meatspin is a fucking classic lighten the fuck up.

Elbow
08-12-2009, 09:37 PM

Do you all speak of Peugeot's NASCAR program there too? :lmfao:

Loops eh? Got that right, damn Le Mans is boring.

I am a hater because I discuss the current Honda styling trends...but own a Honda..yep, that's me! Go drive your gift from mommy and daddy some more you hardcore tuner boy. :gay:

nreggie454
08-12-2009, 09:43 PM

meatspin is a fucking classic lighten the fuck up.

Racing in loops for 3 hours? Thats nothin'! That Peugeot races in "loops" for 12-24 hours.

Of course there are gonna be less Honda haters on clubrsx.com, it is a safe haven where all of y'all can nurse each others wounds and say "They are just jealous of your super unique hot pink Rotas!"

Meatspin may be a classic, but it has no place in the Car Talk forum.

AKI-DC5
08-12-2009, 09:45 PM
Do you all speak of Peugeot's NASCAR program there too? :lmfao:

Loops eh? Got that right, damn Le Mans is boring.

I am a hater because I discuss the current Honda styling trends...but own a Honda..yep, that's me! Go drive your gift from mommy and daddy some more you hardcore tuner boy. :gay:

sorry my mom and dad didnt buy my car or pay for my college :) its called working 2 jobs. the style you refer to is the "clean jdm" look. by all means put your body kits, neon lights, altezzas, all you want on that miata.
P.S. thats like the girliest car ever.

Elbow
08-12-2009, 09:48 PM
sorry my mom and dad didnt buy my car or pay for my college :) its called working 2 jobs. the style you refer to is the "clean jdm" look. by all means put your body kits, neon lights, altezzas, all you want on that miata.

LOL you're funny as hell, yeah I am a ricer because the JDM look is gay and old. :gay:

Miatas are girly, yes, but damn do they handle good and make awesome race cars.

nreggie454
08-12-2009, 09:49 PM

Your Miata burn is like totally irrelevant. He doesn't own one anymore. Also, the "clean JDM" look is done by 90% of Honda owners.

AKI-DC5
08-12-2009, 10:00 PM
blah, although i do love looking at my car, im contemplating on selling it and buying an evo IX.

Elbow
08-12-2009, 10:02 PM
blah, although i do love looking at my car, im contemplating on selling it and buying an evo IX.

Who gives a fuck? :???:

RL...
08-12-2009, 10:06 PM
You can pretty much say the same thing about every car brand....some just happen to look better from the start. Look at VW, everyone talks about how "insane" the VW crowd is with their mods but in reality its all pretty much merged together. That doesn't mean the cars aren't nice though, and the same thing goes for Honda. Everyone cant be off the wall different with their shit, because the fact is possibilities to do something new and keep it tasteful are all but gone.

Modded vws are much rarer here than hondas, and vws are also more interesting platforms as they are offered with many different drivetrains/engines

RL...
08-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Ok..

wow, i agree 100%...

jdm>usdm
08-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Who gives a fuck? :???:

x2

AKI-DC5
08-12-2009, 10:08 PM
s2k or evo ix? guys why are you still interhating!?!? lol

Elbow
08-12-2009, 10:09 PM
s2k or evo ix?

Well the S2K runs in the Craftsman Truck Series so has potential and the Evo has no motorsport history...so you figure that one out.

No turning this around, you fail.

_Christian_
08-12-2009, 10:38 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: This thread had me rolling.

msanch24
08-14-2009, 12:24 AM
s2k or evo ix? guys why are you still interhating!?!? lol

what a fucking moron.

Drummerboy
08-14-2009, 02:10 PM
I Completely agree with this thread, and I peed alittle at parts:]

But, i must say..

Any "modded" car is a car with add ons, as you put it. As much as we would like, we can't all have completely unique cars. If we did, there wouldnt be car companies, lol.

BABY J
08-15-2009, 07:02 PM
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Honda

speedminded
08-15-2009, 08:51 PM
Hi. http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn64/speediebean/wavey.gif

Anyone object to me adding to this thread?

changaroo
08-15-2009, 09:27 PM
how many 98-02 6 speed accords do you know of?

Elbow
08-15-2009, 09:51 PM

No.

RL...
08-15-2009, 10:07 PM
how many 98-02 6 speed accords do you know of?

I thought those accords were only offered in auto...?

changaroo
08-15-2009, 10:10 PM
I thought those accords were only offered in auto...?

yep yep.

i did a 6 speed swap :)

RL...
08-15-2009, 10:14 PM
yep yep.

i did a 6 speed swap :)

ooo nice!

TSiFTW
08-15-2009, 10:38 PM
I posted meatspin cause im a flaming faggot.

Iy feal moar stupider nayw form reeding you're poasts. Seriously though you are a prime example of why lots of people hate Honda owners.

Elbow
08-15-2009, 10:46 PM
Iy feal moar stupider nayw form reeding you're poasts. Seriously though you are a prime example of why lots of people hate Honda owners.

Yep! lol

It sucks too, because there are a lot of cool Honda owners, don't get me wrong, but it's really hard to spread them apart.

EJ25RUN
08-15-2009, 11:18 PM

Judge Fudge.

Shift_2WIN
08-15-2009, 11:57 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: This thread had me rolling.
x2!

speedminded
08-16-2009, 01:25 PM
AKI-DC5, confusing a Peugeot LM car with NASCAR? Then trying to justify it? Without motorsports there wouldn't be modified cars, there probably wouldn't be this forum, and your precious RSX may not have even been built. I'm willing to bet you don't have the mental or physical capacity to participate in either a Le Mans or NASCAR race.

A car is just a machine comprised of thousands of parts, nothing more & nothing less. They all get from point A to point B with the only difference being the quality of the parts, how fast it gets there, or how comfortable it is. I bet you talk shit about all domestics just because they're domestics, not because you have worked on it and have found reasons not to like a particular model. You not liking NASCAR is fine, it bores the hell out of me but nobody is forcing me or you to go and nobody is forcing us to watch it either. Manufacturers wouldn't spend billions on motorsports if they didn't think it has a positive impact on the industry.

I'm done with Honda's not for the fact there are so many others out there, but because of theft and insurance costs considering what they are. I shouldn't have to pull the main relay and disconnect the distributor just to walk into a mall or have dinner...on a Civic or Integra. If I put a $2,500 Evo III wing on my BMW I wouldn't be concerned with someone trying to rip it off, yet if I put a $300 "replica" Backyard Special duckbill on a civic you know someone is gonna make an attempt to steal it. Any front or rear lip on a Honda will get snatched from a mall parking lot.

Good with numbers? Here's some for you to think about, Honda's press releases say there was a total of 314,857 [94-01] Integra's and 1,031,265 [92-95] Civics were produced/sold in the US.

Integra: http://hondanews.com/categories/1090/releases/1252
Civic: http://hondanews.com/categories/1090/releases/1253

Obviously when you have 2 models of cars with 1.4 million of them running around it's nearly impossible to be original, just about anything anyone can dream up has already been done. What sets those cars apart is when you can look at one and tell instantly someone spent a lot of time on it and used quality parts. There's a reason why I have over 160,000 views on my Integra's cardomain without the help of pics of half naked chicks. Very few have a Porsche brake setup and only one other Integra in the world had a bumper like mine and it was built for a track only dedicated car after the owner saw mine.

When there are thousands of other cars just like yours out there the only way to set it apart is innovation and elbow grease.

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/1884/1401/4708200076_large.jpg

Anyone that thinks "JDM" is a style is a complete idiot. I guarantee you if you compare US to Japanese magazines the past 10+ years you'll see the stockish look, wheels, drop, with oem factory or conservative aftermarket aero is FAR more prevalent in the US than anywhere else. You need to keep sliding those beads on your abacus Mr. Accountant and leave the automotive scene to those that respect and admire those that have made it possible.

Black R
08-16-2009, 03:50 PM
imo, the hastily done eg is what killed honda.

my honda's are unique though - not because i'm going for that, but just because they're what i want in mods; whether that's popular or not really isn't of concern. :)

Oz10
08-16-2009, 05:51 PM
Epic dumbassery ftw!

Ed
08-16-2009, 05:56 PM
speedminded ftw.

thats all

TSiFTW
08-16-2009, 06:04 PM
speedminded ftw.

thats all

x2 Great post:goodjob:

EJ25RUN
08-16-2009, 06:14 PM
AKI-DC5
IA.COM NOOB

Last Activity: Today 07:01 PM
Replying to Thread Honda Rant... @ 07:01 PM

You've dug a ditch deeper than this so getting out will take some incredible effort.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/readers/2009/02/16/05--mirny-diamond-mine_2.jpg

AKI-DC5
08-16-2009, 06:21 PM
AKI-DC5
IA.COM NOOB

Last Activity: Today 07:01 PM
Replying to Thread Honda Rant... @ 07:01 PM

You've dug a ditch deeper than this so getting out will take some incredible effort.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/readers/2009/02/16/05--mirny-diamond-mine_2.jpg

you do know this is just a forum right? seriously lol

TSiFTW
08-16-2009, 06:26 PM

It is a car enthusiast community. It is serious business round here. :crazy: You have proven you are either a complete noob to the car scene, or a complete dumbass, or both. Please at least know what you are talking about if you are posting outside the WL.

EJ25RUN
08-16-2009, 06:30 PM

I certainly do.

A place where people come to make their views known.

And you, well let me say that your views have allowed quite a few of us take a step back and realize how moronic some members of the community have become.

It doesn't matter what you say now because at the end of the day, no one cares. Not even I.

There are those of us on here (Speedminded being a good example) that try to allow fellow members to learn about things they are not typically gonna see everyday.

Then, someone of your ignorance comes along and we ask ourselves, why try when idiots such as yourself are more determined to ruin the tuner community.

Not once in this thread have you made a decent argument. At the end of the day, yes, this is just a forum but i have great respect for many on here as they have helped me see all aspects of the car and tuning world.

7 years ago, i hated the idea of fwd and Japanese tuner cars because back in those days, show went before go and that never worked out for me.

Over time, reading and learning (instead of being ignorant hint hint) allowed me to realize what makes different cars special and why different ideas of tuning are around.

So....yes this is just a forum. But on it, i have found a member that really doesn't belong. And not to make fun but when is sitting behind a desk and counting #s something to brag about?

AKI-DC5
08-16-2009, 06:36 PM
seriously if i wanted opinions of those that matter, i would look for guidance on clubrsx.com, k20.org, and honda-tech.com. those that appreciate jdm.

and for those that are backing this kid up, and saying hes not talking shit about hondas, you all are complete morons because his title explains it's self LMAO "HONDA HATER"

EJ25RUN
08-16-2009, 06:43 PM
seriously if i wanted opinions of those that matter, i would look for guidance on clubrsx.com, k20.org, and honda-tech.com. those that appreciate jdm.

Really? I guess the fact we can expand our mind past one car company makes us the dumb ones.

To think what Soichiro Honda would think of you talking nonsense about racing on the 60th anniversary of his company competing at the Isle of Man and Grand Prix Championship.

And the deal with you calling it JDM. I don't wanna beat a dead horse but really and trully.....what is more JDM than this?

Nascar in Japan.

http://www.mmjp.or.jp/60srace/Nicoles.jpg
http://www.mmjp.or.jp/60srace/Gloria1.jpg
http://www.mmjp.or.jp/60srace/Nissan2.jpg
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n26/shakotanboogie/stock3.jpg
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n26/shakotanboogie/stock.jpg
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n26/shakotanboogie/stock1.jpg

Like i said, i know books upon books about Honda. The likes of which would take you years to learn.

Go learn something before you tell me about some forum liking JDM.

TSiFTW
08-16-2009, 06:54 PM

and for those that are backing this kid up, and saying hes not talking shit about hondas, you all are complete morons because his title explains it's self LMAO "HONDA HATER"

So let me get this straight. Honda is the ONLY IMPORT car? What if I like Mitsubishi not Honda? After all this is IMPORT Atlanta.

RL...
08-16-2009, 06:54 PM

I hope I never sounded this stupid...If I did then....wow....someone slap me now!

jdm>usdm
08-16-2009, 06:56 PM

I know you can make good numbers on a Honda and they offer a great bang for the buck, I've always said that and stuck up for their performance potential...

Yeeeeeaaaaaaah. And you really have room to talk about morons....:screwy:

bloodline
08-16-2009, 07:30 PM
interesting thread..i drive an integra..i was buggin a lil when i read all this...but everyone has an opinion you know?...i do agree how some ppl think hondas and the style and mods can be boring to certain folks...i dont take it personally..cause infact when i was younger..i hated hondas with a passion lol...cause i felt they were so overrated in the car scene and thought there tiny motors were slow..

but after owning only 2 ..i found them to be great reliable cars...built very well..
in response to what you said simon..i believe there are just so many honda owners out there in the scene because..there just good all around ya know? and a great platform to start a build of your own..with a strict budget...everyone has there own taste..and a right to there own opinion...no need to anyone to get all bent out of shape here..

but i do love my integra...it may look the same as others...but..i like my car clean..comfy and with a lil vtec.....but shit...i mean no one has to like or agree wit what you say or i say...but you gotta respect ppls opinions.. cause we all cant be the same you know?

quickdodgeŽ
08-16-2009, 07:40 PM
I hope I never sounded this stupid...If I did then....wow....someone slap me now!

So many opportunities. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
08-16-2009, 07:41 PM
I have the most unique Honda on IA. Top Dog in this bitch. I would never own a Honda after the 1986 model year. Later, QD.

EJ25RUN
08-16-2009, 07:47 PM
I have the most unique Honda on IA. Top Dog in this bitch. I would never own a Honda after the 1986 model year. Later, QD.

Pretty hardcore right there. Is 86 your cutoff for most Japanese brands?

EL42
08-16-2009, 08:03 PM
:goodjob: wow,entertaining,informative and realized i love to meet simon,EJ25RUN and speedminded one day.

EJ25RUN
08-16-2009, 08:06 PM
:goodjob: wow,entertaining,informative and realized i love to meet simon,EJ25RUN and speedminded one day.

I've seen you in Chamblee before once.

quickdodgeŽ
08-16-2009, 08:13 PM

Pretty much. The older I get, lolol. the uglier newer cars get and the more uniqueness the older cars get. The EFs and up Civics huge popularity have driven that car to a sheer level of ugliness that I can't put it into text. Later, QD.

Elbow
08-16-2009, 08:29 PM
interesting thread..i drive an integra..i was buggin a lil when i read all this...but everyone has an opinion you know?...i do agree how some ppl think hondas and the style and mods can be boring to certain folks...i dont take it personally..cause infact when i was younger..i hated hondas with a passion lol...cause i felt they were so overrated in the car scene and thought there tiny motors were slow..

but after owning only 2 ..i found them to be great reliable cars...built very well..
in response to what you said simon..i believe there are just so many honda owners out there in the scene because..there just good all around ya know? and a great platform to start a build of your own..with a strict budget...everyone has there own taste..and a right to there own opinion...no need to anyone to get all bent out of shape here..

but i do love my integra...it may look the same as others...but..i like my car clean..comfy and with a lil vtec.....but shit...i mean no one has to like or agree wit what you say or i say...but you gotta respect ppls opinions.. cause we all cant be the same you know?

I agree and I don't think the basic styling is ugly, it's just boring to me. I think one thing though, many Honda owners follow a certain path, and won't experiment. Some car owners figure out new cool things, but many Honda owners look down upon change, such as lips that don't look "JDM", wheels that aren't "JDM", etc etc.

Like I said though, I do like Hondas, I JUST sold a CRX two days ago, I have owned others, and have said for the price and reliability, you can get a nice package.

boostedb16
08-16-2009, 08:33 PM
True. :goodjob:you kinda contradicted your self with the "true. :goodjob: " so the guy you left that comment for has a honda and just because he is using "real part's" his car is ok. by "real part's" i am sure he is referreing to "jdm". fake parts or real, they still look the same. i agree with you on the "GAYDM" trend. i like to see a civic with a body kit as long as its dont right. something different can be a good thing. i had my hatch with a oem front w/fog's and a lip and got tired of looking like every other civic so i bought a real C-WEST front. some liked it and some didnt. i didnt get all butt hurt over the ones that didnt because i bought it for me.

Elbow
08-16-2009, 08:35 PM
you kinda contradicted your self with the "true. :goodjob: " so the guy you left that comment for has a honda and just because he is using "real part's" his car is ok. by "real part's" i am sure he is referreing to "jdm". fake parts or real, they still look the same. i agree with you on the "GAYDM" trend. i like to see a civic with a body kit as long as its dont right. something different can be a good thing. i had my hatch with a oem front w/fog's and a lip and got tired of looking like every other civic so i bought a real C-WEST front. some liked it and some didnt. i didnt get all butt hurt over the ones that didnt because i bought it for me.

I don't even remember what I said true to lol.

RL...
08-16-2009, 08:40 PM

nsx's were and are still great cars....qd is crazy

RL...
08-16-2009, 08:41 PM

Also the slowest honda on IA...top dog indeed :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
08-16-2009, 08:45 PM
Also the slowest honda on IA...top dog indeed :lmfao:

No one said fast.

You lose.

Again.

Remember the poll?

You lose.

Yet again.

Later, QD.

boostedb16
08-16-2009, 08:56 PM
i just wish people would get off the "JDM" term and just call it "OEM" because 90% of them buy a civic and get wheels and drop it and wow it's "JDM". and slow or not. QD does think out side the box and did something different. one of the reasons i sold my hatch.

PURP
08-16-2009, 08:57 PM
Fuck foglights

ATLDM 4 lyfe y0

RL...
08-16-2009, 08:58 PM
No one said fast.

You lose.

Again.

Remember the poll?

You lose.

Yet again.

Later, QD.

lol @ you thinking you're top dog of anything with you having the boring ass car you have

And yes, I do remember the poll. The majority of ppl who voted voted they like your car over mine..But just because they think that does not make it true. They are probably the same ppl who suck your dick for reps.

Loser :D

RL...
08-16-2009, 08:58 PM
i just wish people would get off the "JDM" term and just call it "OEM" because 90% of them buy a civic and get wheels and drop it and wow it's "JDM". and slow or not. QD does think out side the box and did something different. one of the reasons i sold my hatch.

different is not always good

boostedb16
08-16-2009, 09:00 PM
oh yea, check out the 2010 nascar in my sig. less pit stops for gas lol.............

PURP
08-16-2009, 09:02 PM
Fuck power brakes on a 92 civic... fuck emmmmm

boostedb16
08-16-2009, 09:12 PM
different is not always goodno your right and i know you dont like QD but if you got passed the hate for him, you would see that he has a nicely done car that is clean as hell.

Starrfire
08-16-2009, 09:32 PM
+reps to Nissantun3r lol.

OnURleft
08-16-2009, 10:11 PM
There is no such thing as a Baller on a budget...

greasemunkey
08-16-2009, 11:46 PM
while we are ranting. i hate georgia and their damn mustangs everywhere. they all look the same.

RL...
08-16-2009, 11:57 PM
no your right and i know you dont like QD but if you got passed the hate for him, you would see that he has a nicely done car that is clean as hell.

From the pics I have seen it looks stock. And a stock civic is boring, no matter what year it is. It doesn't fit my definition of clean...I doubt the interior and exterior are in good enough condition to be able to be called clean. But maybe I am wrong, I haven't really seen pics of it so...

either way he is still a douchebag :D

1SICKLEX
08-17-2009, 01:45 AM
Ok..

Great thread. The majority in the WTF forum are Hondas. Hondas to me are good reliable cars and there are a few clean examples out there. However like you have stated most look the same and I don't look forward to seemingly every meet/show dominated by so many 1/2 done examples. I look at threads and meets and its one big blur. I think its a good idea to maybe give them their own pic forum b./c there are a lot of owners here and it might help them stay organized.

As for those trying to stand out, well you did buy or have a car that there are hundreds of thousands of on the road identical. To Hondas credit people love Civics/Accords etc and they sell what 300,000+ a year!!. If you want to truly do something different, I suggest something that didn't sell so well.

I've never owned a Honda but in the 1990s when I was a teen I wanted a Prelude SI badly, Accords, Vigors, Integras, even the Civic Si. We also clearly recognize that Honda owners are largely responsible for the import scene.

What some of us have observed on the Lexus forums is Honda owners buying a Lexus and doing the same kind of mods :( Not cool!!

What are you trying to prove with this?

That you being an idiot, by association....make all other Honda owners stupid?

What Simon did with this thread is not prove anything negative about Hondas.

He proved that many Honda owners are tools such as yourself.

Btw....Milk is poured at the Indy 500.

I keep saying an IQ test should be required for this site but no one listens.

I'm going to miss your posts :D

boostedb16
08-17-2009, 06:58 AM
From the pics I have seen it looks stock. And a stock civic is boring, no matter what year it is. It doesn't fit my definition of clean...I doubt the interior and exterior are in good enough condition to be able to be called clean. But maybe I am wrong, I haven't really seen pics of it so...

either way he is still a douchebag :Di know its stock but find another one as nice. with QD'S car its called restoring so its a totally different than just putting on a set of wheels and slamming it.

Elbow
08-17-2009, 08:43 AM
while we are ranting. i hate georgia and their damn mustangs everywhere. they all look the same.

Don't be mad lol.

Some good posts in here, some people don't need to be upset.

TSiFTW
08-17-2009, 09:10 AM
My definition of clean is.....well clean. Nice paint, wheels, and well a detail. The word clean is thrown around too freely to describe a good looking car. I have seen clean Yugos. Does that mean there look good. Not to me they don't. Saying someones car is clean, to me, almost seems like a nice way to say, well your car looks like shit, but it is clean. Dunno, maybe if it were not used to describe everyones car. Just venting.

PURP
08-17-2009, 09:34 AM
I guess I can finally make a post in here. My only thing with the hondas and a few other makes, is the whole "FLUSH" thing. Quit spending 40 dollars on ebay coilovers, 50 on a rear camber kit and then slamming your shit. It doesn't look good. It doesn't make you look different. You ride around on 0 offset rotas and think you're the shit.Think for a minute. How do you get the word flush, when half your fucking wheel is sticking out at a 45 degree angle??

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t1/techadwick721/crap/fail.jpg

Who cares what you had to do to get it like that, and who cares if you like it. Good for you. Don't go around saying that it's flush tho. You might be the shit around the other "FLUSH" fan boys, but that's as far as it goes.

This is "FLUSH"... always will be and you can't deny it. Little to no camber. On a wheel that is hella big. Big meaning, offset/size all together.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/Ajfina/DSC_0015.jpg

That's my rant for the day... Now I'm gonna sit back and smoke me a marlboro, while I sip on this Dr. Pepper

TSiFTW
08-17-2009, 09:40 AM
I guess I can finally make a post in here. My only thing with the hondas and a few other makes, is the whole "FLUSH" thing. Quit spending 40 dollars on ebay coilovers, 50 on a rear camber kit and then slamming your shit. It doesn't look good. It doesn't make you look different. You ride around on 0 offset rotas and think you're the shit.Think for a minute. How do you get the word flush, when half your fucking wheel is sticking out at a 45 degree angle??

Who cares what you had to do to get it like that, and who cares if you like it. Good for you. Don't go around saying that it's flush tho. You might be the shit around the other "FLUSH" fan boys, but that's as far as it goes.

This is "FLUSH"... always will be and you can't deny it. Little to no camber. On a wheel that is hella big. Big meaning, offset/size all together.

That's my rant for the day... Now I'm gonna sit back and smoke me a marlboro, while I sip on this Dr. Pepper

I have thought that very same thing many times. Plus I see no point in their "flush" on a FWD car. However if they like it so be it. This is a good rant thread.:goodjob:

Elbow
08-17-2009, 10:49 AM
Where did the flush argument come from? lol

TSiFTW
08-17-2009, 11:05 AM

Don't know. Just a rant on top of Purp's rant. LOL. After all it is a popular Honda mod.

PURP
08-17-2009, 12:28 PM

I just needed to vent.. lol.. your thread was the perfect place. My B.... lulz...

1SICKLEX
08-17-2009, 02:22 PM
I just needed to vent.. lol.. your thread was the perfect place. My B.... lulz...

Which would go into my rant that VIPStyle is now overused if you can make a FWD car VIPStyle. WTF.

I just want to be a kid again when I didn't know so much and I just liked cars :D THAT CHEVY CORSICA WAS SO BADASS!!! :D

RL...
08-17-2009, 02:59 PM
my shit is so JDM fuck all you haters. Yeah, I said it.

Starrfire
08-17-2009, 09:29 PM
Wait, this is funny. QD gave me negative reps for giving nissantun3r positive reps. Looks like his comments hurt his internet feelings more than you thought. All I can say :bigsmilie

cobalt9123
08-17-2009, 09:32 PM
dzobble dzobble if it's not a S2K and it's a Hondar it's a peece ouf boringness.

Sport1.3
08-17-2009, 09:39 PM
I agree, but to each their own. I will never drive a FWD car as long as i live. Unless it's free lol

THEONE
08-17-2009, 09:50 PM
i love ef hondas i have modded lots of different cars and trucks.i did the mini truck thing bags and bodydrops 350 swaps in s10's a little spray on a lt1 formula,one of my fav's was my 83 delta 88 2 door i had a nasty small block in it and it shocked the hell out of alot of folks.
but something always brings me back to ef hondas in fact i just bought a 91 4door as my new project i dont see myself ever getting bored with hondas.and i think there is plenty of room for different styles.
my style is balls out fast dont care about shiney paint or fancy rims .im about flat black,steelies and slicks and yeah im a turbo nut and power is what im after.

i do understand where you comin from i was hated on with my slammed s-10 there was a time when thats all you saw at mini truck shows s-10s everywhere.

and i never cared and i dont care now what others think of my cars im not into this to impress anyone or show off to anyone.im in it because i love it and everything i do to my car or cars i do for myself no one else im a honda guy :D

speedminded
08-17-2009, 11:53 PM
Wait, this is funny. QD gave me negative reps for giving nissantun3r positive reps. Looks like his comments hurt his internet feelings more than you thought. All I can say :bigsmilieAnyone that sides with nissantun3r deserves negative reps lol!

RL...
08-18-2009, 12:00 AM
Anyone that sides with nissantun3r deserves negative reps lol!

basically yes

XanRules
08-18-2009, 01:38 AM

I hate both, but I'm glad someone can at least recognize this idiotic negative camber fail thing for what it is - idiotic fail.

Starrfire
08-18-2009, 12:25 PM
Anyone that sides with nissantun3r deserves negative reps lol!

It appears that is common knowledge just had to find out for myself apparently:crazy:

quickdodgeŽ
08-18-2009, 05:01 PM
Wait, this is funny. QD gave me negative reps for giving nissantun3r positive reps. Looks like his comments hurt his internet feelings more than you thought. All I can say :bigsmilie

Hurt my feelings? Come on, man. Look at the idiot's "status" on here and then check mine. No one that is beneath me has the capabilities to hurt me. He's mad because no one gives his car the time of day like they give my ride.

You, on the other hand, display caught feelings by posting the fact that you got negative repped. Evidently, I've hurt your feelings for you to agree with Dummy in the first place. Then I extended that your hurt by repping you accordingly. Later, QD.

greasemunkey
08-18-2009, 09:31 PM
Hurt my feelings? Come on, man. Look at the idiot's "status" on here and then check mine. No one that is beneath me has the capabilities to hurt me. He's mad because no one gives his car the time of day like they give my ride.

You, on the other hand, display caught feelings by posting the fact that you got negative repped. Evidently, I've hurt your feelings for you to agree with Dummy in the first place. Then I extended that your hurt by repping you accordingly. Later, QD.I gave him + reps because you gave him neg. :cheers:

speedminded
08-18-2009, 10:09 PM
I gave him + reps because you gave him neg. :cheers:Minus his 80 or whatever then plus your 8 or so lol! Good luck with that.

greasemunkey
08-18-2009, 10:18 PM
qd only counts as one person in my book

Elbow
08-18-2009, 10:29 PM
I agree, but to each their own. I will never drive a FWD car as long as i live. Unless it's free lol

Nothing to do with being FWD, FWD is perfectly fine on a road course.

Starrfire
08-18-2009, 10:33 PM

You, on the other hand, display caught feelings by posting the fact that you got negative repped. Evidently, I've hurt your feelings for you to agree with Dummy in the first place. Then I extended that your hurt by repping you accordingly. Later, QD.

No, I thought it was funny. I actually laughed that you would go through all the trouble to do so. He may be mad at you. I don't know or care, but in the end it was funny to me and that's all that matters.:boobies:

1SICKLEX
08-18-2009, 10:40 PM
No, I thought it was funny. I actually laughed that you would go through all the trouble to do so. He may be mad at you. I don't know or care, but in the end it was funny to me and that's all that matters.:boobies:
Your title says "Super Hater".....the irony of your posts :D

RL...
08-18-2009, 10:48 PM
reps is serious business

greasemunkey
08-18-2009, 10:55 PM
http://www.creepygif.com/images/thumb/742.jpg (http://www.creepygif.com/image.php?i=742)
reps is serious business

Starrfire
08-18-2009, 10:56 PM
Your title says "Super Hater".....the irony of your posts :D

It may be ironic, but I only hate on the poor quality workmanship of how poorly cars have been painted/repaired/modified. Don't really care to hate on stuff on the internet, only in person.

speedminded
08-19-2009, 12:30 AM
No, I thought it was funny. I actually laughed that you would go through all the trouble to do so. He may be mad at you. I don't know or care, but in the end it was funny to me and that's all that matters.:boobies:The trouble to do so? If it wasn't for your next post I'd show you how easy it is to neg rep someone...actually quite simple lol. You redeemed yourself :boobies:

It may be ironic, but I only hate on the poor quality workmanship of how poorly cars have been painted/repaired/modified. Don't really care to hate on stuff on the internet, only in person.

DeeAOne
08-19-2009, 12:45 AM
and this is why i went to the world of mazda. :yes:

Vteckidd
08-19-2009, 12:57 AM
ITs like Rat ROds, and VWs, and any other make or model. Eventually it all gets played out. We discussed this in the "innovation" thread. There is absolutely NOTHING you can do anymore that makes me go OMG WOW IVE NEVER SEEN THAT!

Modding cars used to be about being unique. But that was back when bodykits and paint jobs were cool. Eventually that became the RICER thing to do, and JDM was cool. Now JDM is played out, and people are doing old school VW stuff like tucking engine bays and running retarded offset wheels.

In the beginning it was about being different, and people respected that. You could do different car audio setups, different paint jobs, wheels, body kits.

now its all cookie cutter. Youre right, its lip, rotas, slam car on ground. Thats it, there is no originality anymore. Some people think they can put some high dollar JDM wheel on their car and pound it on the ground and its BETTER. Its the same rehashed shit over and over and over and over again.

I myself do fall in the category of simplicity. Stock body, lowered a little bit , decent wheels and im done. I focus more on under hood than outside the car.

Ive always wanted a JDM front end CRX, i finally got to do it on this one. Its plain, its NOTHING special at all, some people like it, some people wont. But it makes me happy :)

speedminded
08-19-2009, 01:03 AM
ITs like Rat ROds, and VWs, and any other make or model. Eventually it all gets played out. We discussed this in the "innovation" thread. There is absolutely NOTHING you can do anymore that makes me go OMG WOW IVE NEVER SEEN THAT!

Modding cars used to be about being unique. But that was back when bodykits and paint jobs were cool. Eventually that became the RICER thing to do, and JDM was cool. Now JDM is played out, and people are doing old school VW stuff like tucking engine bays and running retarded offset wheels.

In the beginning it was about being different, and people respected that. You could do different car audio setups, different paint jobs, wheels, body kits.

now its all cookie cutter. Youre right, its lip, rotas, slam car on ground. Thats it, there is no originality anymore. Some people think they can put some high dollar JDM wheel on their car and pound it on the ground and its BETTER. Its the same rehashed shit over and over and over and over again.

I myself do fall in the category of simplicity. Stock body, lowered a little bit , decent wheels and im done. I focus more on under hood than outside the car.

Ive always wanted a JDM front end CRX, i finally got to do it on this one. Its plain, its NOTHING special at all, some people like it, some people wont. But it makes me happy :)Sadly very few will even recognize a true JDM frontend on a CRX. If I built another Honda it would probably be a CRX, but the amount I would spend on it to be happy with it would probably be equal to the cost of a stock first gen NSX lol!

Vteckidd
08-19-2009, 01:05 AM
Sadly very few will even recognize a true JDM frontend on a CRX. If I built another Honda it would probably be a CRX, but the amount I would spend on it to be happy with it would probably be equal to the cost of a stock first gen NSX lol!
and thats fine, i mean im not gonna go around and start calling my CRX "JDM". I wont even point it out. I like it, i know what it is, if other people dont know, oh well.

speedminded
08-19-2009, 01:14 AM
and thats fine, i mean im not gonna go around and start calling my CRX "JDM". I wont even point it out. I like it, i know what it is, if other people dont know, oh well.Exactly. I had the 94-97 "JDM" OEM SIR-G foglights on my Integra and most didn't know what they were or where to get them. Not positive but I don't think they were an option in the US but they fit the corner of the grill opening perfectly since the bezel was made for the Integra.

I got them off eBay cheaper than I could have duplicated or fabricated the fascia. I liked them because they flowed well, not because they were "JDM".

http://passwordjdm.com/images/Products/JDM%20DC%20Integra%20SIR-G%20Fog%20Lights%20(Yellow)%20Large.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
08-19-2009, 05:52 AM
I gave him + reps because you gave him neg. :cheers:

No, you're only "counter-repping" the idiot because I banned your little friends and you don't like me no more...boo-hoo, you know.

No, I thought it was funny. I actually laughed that you would go through all the trouble to do so.

All the trouble? I know I will never get those 3 seconds it took to rep him. But it took you longer to formulate your reply, I bet.

Later, QD.

greasemunkey
08-19-2009, 10:00 AM
No, you're only "counter-repping" the idiot because I banned your little friends and you don't like me no more...boo-hoo, you know.

All the trouble? I know I will never get those 3 seconds it took to rep him. But it took you longer to formulate your reply, I bet.

Later, QD.correction, ive never liked you and banning random people for nothing because you have nothing to do all day is childish :goodjob:

Elbow
08-19-2009, 10:02 AM
Get this crying baby rep shit out of a decent thread.

Starrfire
08-19-2009, 10:11 AM
Okay, I have honda's. 2 hatches. I love them. I don't go out hating on Miata's b/c I don't hate them. Most of them are old man cars and girl cars. But my friends and a few people I know have nice ones. The guy who owns the local dyno has one with an Ls1 in it. Different strokes for different folks. I don't like a lot of cars, but i don't go out of my way to say I dislike them. But that is also your opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and most of them stink.:2cents:

Elbow
08-19-2009, 10:18 AM
Okay, I have honda's. 2 hatches. I love them. I don't go out hating on Miata's b/c I don't hate them. Most of them are old man cars and girl cars. But my friends and a few people I know have nice ones. The guy who owns the local dyno has one with an Ls1 in it. Different strokes for different folks. I don't like a lot of cars, but i don't go out of my way to say I dislike them. But that is also your opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and most of them stink.:2cents:

LOL uhh good post.... :lmfao:

I don't have a Miata...so... :???:

RL...
08-19-2009, 12:22 PM
I like cat food

Starrfire
08-19-2009, 12:31 PM
I like cat food

well then my previous post is as relavent as this one then.:thinking:

quickdodgeŽ
08-19-2009, 05:10 PM
correction, ive never liked you

I doubt that very much.

and banning random people for nothing because you have nothing to do all day is childish :goodjob:

Just because I don't answer to you why I do what I do doesn't mean it was for nothing. They know why and it's none of your business. Later, QD.

BABY J
08-19-2009, 09:36 PM
I'm not a Honda fan.