PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Seems to be Very Hard to Find...G2 integra Type-R build..

teh_mugen18
08-11-2009, 11:54 PM
This one guy actually built from the ground-up an Integra type-R as close to every single spec that he could of the G3 Integra, simply because he drove one on the track and fell in love with it but didnt quite like the body styling, or something like that. So, he decided to create a DA Integra Type-R. His car went into such detail that he devoted an entire website to every aspect of his build, and its an epically well put together piece of work; from the tires, to the wheels, to the suspension, to the engine, transmission, everything. My only issue is that, i saw this website some years ago, and im sure that i wasnt the only one to see this website.. Ive been googl-ing the past couple hours trying to find this website with the beautifully built Generation 2 Integra, with no luck. Do any of you guys on here possibly have the website saved as a Favorite on your web browsers or remember the name of the website?

Google FTL...in this case.:no:

01CDMLUDER
08-17-2009, 01:53 AM
Was it white?