PDA

View Full Version : Food BLUEFIN atlanta

eYezs1ck
08-11-2009, 02:15 PM
my favorite sushi resturant/lounge inside looks amazing. Food is 5 star status its also city search rated! i would recommend everyone to try it. anyone else been there before? its located in peachtree rd ne in buckhead.

Black Mamba
08-11-2009, 02:26 PM
ahh i see. I heard some good stuff about them. I gotta go check that shiet out.

Tracy
08-11-2009, 02:35 PM
I have been meaning to try it. We go to starfish almost once a week. That is our fav. DL spot for sushi. They have hamachi kama that is off the chain.

Good to hear it is good. Maybe we will try it this week. What do you like to get there?

Crazy Asian
08-11-2009, 07:01 PM
I know the owner there and man the food was so good. I think the owner worked with my dad's friend and so he was down in atlanta and so we went there and omg food coma to the max. I ordered anything I want ...ugh to die for. Steak was delicious and sushi was perfect.

///Mary
08-11-2009, 07:59 PM
no way!! that's my favorite sushi place!! mmmm!!! the kitchen sink roll rocked my world! And the couches are badasss!!

eYezs1ck
08-11-2009, 11:06 PM
I know the owner there and man the food was so good. I think the owner worked with my dad's friend and so he was down in atlanta and so we went there and omg food coma to the max. I ordered anything I want ...ugh to die for. Steak was delicious and sushi was perfect.
the owner is my uncle. yall should try the hurricane roll= orgasm in your mouth

Crazy Asian
08-11-2009, 11:53 PM
interesting then you might know June. He came over like a year or 2 ago.

eYezs1ck
08-11-2009, 11:55 PM
interesting then you might know June. He came over like a year or 2 ago.
yes jun is my uncle.

Blaze_Cunnings
08-12-2009, 10:30 AM
that place is awesome. nice atmosphere and compared to most sushi places they give you more even though you pay the same price.

LeX
08-12-2009, 03:01 PM
I want to go. I've been to Bluefin in Rome and the Sushi was great

tgiannes
08-14-2009, 02:27 PM
great place

IMPORTchic
08-14-2009, 02:32 PM
I want to go. I've been to Bluefin in Rome and the Sushi was great

YESSSS!!! That is my weekly ritual now with the bestie! We go and share a roll and a dinner! Soooooooo yummy! I wonder if the 2 are connected?!

I had the Manhattan Roll the other night and it is was the best yet! :D

Their sushi is the best I have ever had and that is saying a lot from a country white girl. haha

eYezs1ck
08-14-2009, 02:35 PM
YESSSS!!! That is my weekly ritual now with the bestie! We go and share a roll and a dinner! Soooooooo yummy! I wonder if the 2 are connected?!

Their sushi is the best I have ever had and that is saying a lot from a country white girl. haha
i dont think they're connected. i know my uncle owns the one in buckhead not so sure the rome located.

Black Mamba
08-14-2009, 02:52 PM
I went there this weekend. It wasn't bad. I wouldn't say it it's my fav though. But one of the best ones out there.

LeX
08-14-2009, 09:33 PM

It is under same ownership as the Atlanta one.
Whenever I went I got the chef's choice 10 piece nigiri

chameleon30038
08-24-2009, 09:33 PM
blue fin is pretty damn awesome....but the bill comes eventually.....lmao!!

integ34
08-24-2009, 09:44 PM
pretty good place!!

i go there about once a week....I get the chicken and mashed potatoes.