PDA

View Full Version : Ughhhh

Bajjani
10-09-2005, 11:56 AM
So last night I went up to Athens cause I was hanging out with one of my closest friends I hadn't seen in a year, she jus moved back to GA, and she is talkin to some guy in Athens. Well After finishing about 5-6 shots worth of vodka and still not feelin it..i decided to open up my brand new bottle of 151. I then took one shot of it, and had a cup filled with 2-3 shots worth of it mixed with coke. Well, we were playin a game called President (i dont know if any of you have played it before) but the president at the time said that if I played my last card (which would have made me win) he was gonna make me chug my cup of 3 shots of 151 and coke...well i was like fuck you i win and chugged it...dont remember much after that...i mean i had like 5-6 shots of vodka and 5-6 shots of 151 which isnt a ton btu im not a big guy either..and i dont remember much after the chugging. But I can sure feel that 151 now...how was every1 else night

Pher
10-09-2005, 12:04 PM
I was telling everyone up here in Cheese country that Athens was going to be crazy last night because of the stomping of Tenn. Was it?

Bajjani
10-09-2005, 12:10 PM
i didnt go out lol...and i dont remember to much anyways

Leisa
10-09-2005, 01:47 PM
I was telling everyone up here in Cheese country that Athens was going to be crazy last night because of the stomping of Tenn. Was it?

Im sure it was.. .They party like there is no tomorrow ;)

Tbird_guy
10-09-2005, 05:17 PM
damn dogs, all of them...hehehhe