PDA

View Full Version : Word on the street is...

Tracy
03-25-2005, 08:52 PM
That I blew up my car making 522 AWHP. I wonder who started that? :D I just wanted to clear up that nasty little rumor that was spread all the way to Ohio (where AMS heard this rumor). The car is awesome and still going:). Some of you saw me at NP last night. Nice to see ya'll. It would be alittle hard to get a motor that quick and get it back on the street. Especially with the 28 cars that we have to work on here at the moment.

Can't wait for the ImportShowdown!!!! See ya'll there :)

SleepingTalon
03-25-2005, 08:56 PM
You mean the same car we were pounding on for 70+ miles of road course racing yesterday Tracy? BTW, that was way too much fun, Dan and I were literally trying to break something, oh well, to no avail...neither the STI or EVO would give...built too well, huh Tracy? Anyway, thats a very interesting rumor, I wonder what group of fucktards would spread something like that...?

BTLFED
03-25-2005, 08:59 PM
That I blew up my car making 522 AWHP. I wonder who started that? :D I just wanted to clear up that nasty little rumor that was spread all the way to Ohio (where AMS heard this rumor). The car is awesome and still going:). Some of you saw me at NP last night. Nice to see ya'll. It would be alittle hard to get a motor that quick and get it back on the strett. Especially with the 28 cars that we have to work on here at the moment.

Can't wait for the ImportShowdown!!!! See ya'll there :)

Looks like someone has been sipping on some.....

Tracy
03-25-2005, 09:00 PM
lol!

Hey, that's my favorite drink...WTF! :D

Miranda
03-25-2005, 09:26 PM
Ugh... this crap has got to stop. I'm sorry to hear that the rumor mill is still in high gear, but we'll get that all taken care of soon enough!

~ Miranda

Dragonfly5338
03-25-2005, 10:43 PM
Ugh. Gee, wonder who you're talking about. If the "fucktards" you are referring to are the notorious T0psp33d.. I can safely say that no, nobody has mentioned your car. They're busy preparing for the STi vs Evo shootout. We've all seen it, looks like it's running strong. Can't wait to see what it runs at Import Showdown. I'm sure you'll impress, especially since you drive better than Dan. (just a joke!) ;) ;)

I'll be in the evo two and a half seconds behind y'all. :D

Tracy
03-26-2005, 12:11 PM
Ugh. Gee, wonder who you're talking about. If the "fucktards" you are referring to are the notorious T0psp33d.. I can safely say that no, nobody has mentioned your car. They're busy preparing for the STi vs Evo shootout. We've all seen it, looks like it's running strong. Can't wait to see what it runs at Import Showdown. I'm sure you'll impress, especially since you drive better than Dan. (just a joke!) ;) ;)

I'll be in the evo two and a half seconds behind y'all. :D

Actually, I know for a fact who it was..."someones" roommate accidentally spilled the beans to one of my customers...not knowing that it was one of customers :D since that customer is friends with both shops. Sorry to break it to you, but I'm sure you can't be babysitting them all of the time. I know they are your friends, but don't live in denial. I never mentioned anyones name...I just wanted to clear that up for my business sake. I'm not in charge of what other people say and I know your not either. That's why you and I have an understanding :)

slowwrx
03-26-2005, 02:44 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
Suckers

ruah_23
03-27-2005, 02:49 PM
What's the MPG of ur evo right now ?
I'm kinda curious.

Miranda
03-27-2005, 06:41 PM
Actually, I know for a fact who it was..."someones" roommate accidentally spilled the beans to one of my customers...not knowing that it was one of customers :D since that customer is friends with both shops. Sorry to break it to you, but I'm sure you can't be babysitting them all of the time. I know they are your friends, but don't live in denial. I never mentioned anyones name...I just wanted to clear that up for my business sake. I'm not in charge of what other people say and I know your not either. That's why you and I have an understanding :)

:le sigh:

As I said before (before the thread got pwn3d), I really think that there are amazing person(s) at both shops. It's too bad that it turned out this way, but it's too late to change what's already happened.

Val, it's good to see that you are passionately defensive of your friends, but be careful. There may come a time when your world is challenged and you find out who your friends really are. I can only hope for your sake that one of those friends will be more true to you than he has been to others.

Once again, though, I look forward to seeing how this Evo evolves! :D

~ Miranda

slowwrx
03-27-2005, 07:34 PM
April 3rd

Someones gonna get owned.

A.P. Photography
03-27-2005, 10:11 PM
Thats right, I am breaking out the all motor, all wheel drive Yugo for the showdown. :D

Glad to hear the car is still doing well Tracy. :goodjob:

paulblackgsx
03-28-2005, 09:38 AM
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the EVO run at the Import Showdown. In fact, just from reading various forums and talking to some of our sponsors and long time supporters who are bringing cars... there are quiet a few cars I'm looking forward to seeing run.

See ya Sunday.

Pablo
03-28-2005, 11:56 AM
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the EVO run at the Import Showdown. In fact, just from reading various forums and talking to some of our sponsors and long time supporters who are bringing cars... there are quiet a few cars I'm looking forward to seeing run.

See ya Sunday.
cant wait for to see it either

skcus deepspot
03-28-2005, 07:23 PM
I am also looking foward to seeing the EVO run.

Tracer
03-28-2005, 08:08 PM
I still waiting for a ride in the Evo. Just because I drive a Sti you hate on me Tracy. Its ok, maybe when my car gets its custom turbo in it....I can get some respect from you. But I still love you no matter what.

deep spot is lame
03-28-2005, 08:23 PM
Looking foward to some good clean fun at the showdown.

P.S. I'm looking foward to my cherry pie.
Hugs and Kisses
Matt

Tracer
03-28-2005, 08:28 PM
Matt is that you?

deep spot is lame
03-28-2005, 08:31 PM
Oh course,

Matt(hater\instigator)

Tracer
03-28-2005, 08:33 PM
Glad to have you back. Can't wait to see what your WRX is going to do to some Evo's.

BTLFED
03-28-2005, 08:33 PM
hehehehe....I spy.....

4dmin
03-30-2005, 06:33 PM
damn sunday is gonna be fun :goodjob:

Tracy
03-30-2005, 06:55 PM
Yes it is!!!!