PDA

View Full Version : Well, after 4 years, it's time for me to say farewell.

EJ25RUN
08-11-2009, 09:28 AM
Next week, I'm moving to Daytona for Embry Riddle University. I finished up all the school work i can take here and now all i have left is the flight classes i need. I want to work my way up-to a commercial pilot and Embry seemed like the best choice. I should be down there for 2-3 years.

I cant say I'll never ever post on here again but i feel as though I'll be too busy to frequent this place in the way i currently do.

I want to say thanks to a lot of people but there are too many I've meet over the years. Three people i feel i have to mention are Redrumracer, Stephen, and ash7 for the advice i got about the industry. I really appreciate it. Oh..and also all the Competition forum crowd. You guys are the reason i ever really started to like the site. :goodjob:

I hope Daytona is fun. Some of the students said that they get into the Daytona 500 for free since they work the event. As i'll need work too...im sure illl be forced to be at the Nascar event. I mean...its not like the speedway is far from the school. :D

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq16/EJ25RUN/embry.jpg?t=1250000427

oneSLOWex
08-11-2009, 09:29 AM
DAMN that is pretty close.....GL!!

blacknightteg
08-11-2009, 09:30 AM
good luck bro, you better post though as much as you can!

DJ Maestro
08-11-2009, 09:31 AM
Best of luck to you in school man. Blue skies! :goodjob:

mocha latte cupcake
08-11-2009, 09:37 AM
don't leave me. :cry: this is a very emotional time for me already and i can't stand to see another one go :cry:

but srsly. hope to see you again on here sometime :goodjob: best of luck and have fun in life bro :bump:

BKgen®
08-11-2009, 09:41 AM
Guess I'll have to hold down the fort in the Competition section :D

Sad to see someone who contributes so much to the site leave.

EJ25RUN
08-11-2009, 09:45 AM
Thanks everybody. I'm pretty excited.

I'll try to look in here as much as i can.

ironchef
08-11-2009, 10:16 AM
Good luck!

Elbow
08-11-2009, 10:30 AM
Well dang! You are close to Daytona for sure, at least there is SCCA and stuff there too. ;)

Hopefully you still post some in the competition section, I loved your threads. I still don't know how you know all you do and can provide a picture for everything lol.

Rolex 24 IA get together? :ninja:

1SICKLEX
08-11-2009, 10:33 AM
Next week, I'm moving to Daytona for Embry Riddle University. I finished up all the school work i can take here and now all i have left is the flight classes i need. I want to work my way up-to a commercial pilot and Embry seemed like the best choice. I should be down there for 2-3 years.

I cant say I'll never ever post on here again but i feel as though I'll be too busy to frequent this place in the way i currently do.

I want to say thanks to a lot of people but there are too many I've meet over the years. Three people i feel i have to mention are Redrumracer, Stephen, and ash7 for the advice i got about the industry. I really appreciate it. Oh..and also all the Competition forum crowd. You guys are the reason i ever really started to like the site. :goodjob:

I hope Daytona is fun. Some of the students said that they get into the Daytona 500 for free since they work the event. As i'll need work too...im sure illl be forced to be at the Nascar event. I mean...its not like the speedway is far from the school. :D

Hey mahn good luck with school and your career. Sounds like you are making sound decisions so you will be financially capable to buy a lot of these vehicles we drool and post about.

I thoroughly enjoy your threads and posts here at IA, you bring true value here and it will be missed.

If we have a LExus meet there I'll be sure to look you up so you can check it out.

I've been to Daytona I think 3 times, it is fun :D

Mike

EJ25RUN
08-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Rolex 24 IA get together? :ninja:

Im up for that for sure. I remember last year i was gonna drive over there an hour before race start but couldn't find anyone to go with.

I doubt the walking distance will be a problem next year.

If we have a LExus meet there I'll be sure to look you up so you can check it out.

I've been to Daytona I think 3 times, it is fun :D

Mike

Thanks and sure thing. I'll look into what car forums are up in that area.

Elbow
08-11-2009, 10:37 AM
Sweet, when the time comes around, I will be down for sure!

Good luck with school and your career for sure, definitely a good move and on the right track.

Dirty Octopus™
08-11-2009, 10:40 AM
Wow! :eek: talk about a life change.
I'm actually pretty happy that you're making a move like this. we all need to move passed our mundane level of Georgia life. I wish you the absolute BEST in all your endeavors. i thank you for the many many many many many many MANY MANY MANY contributions you've made to this site and my life. you've enriched our minds with your voice on this forum. I thank you again for helping me when i knew not where to go for information. spasiba my friend! :goodjob:

AirMax95
08-11-2009, 10:46 AM
Like I said before, congrats on the move and much success to you! Embry Riddle will set you on the right path.

While you are there, set that STi up for play!

EJ25RUN
08-11-2009, 10:49 AM
spasiba my friend! :goodjob:

No problem man. You know you can find me on VSC still too.

While you are there, set that STi up for play!

Good idea. A lot of bikes down there and its not the Georgia traffic so i might get one.

VooDooXII
08-11-2009, 11:03 AM
Good luck on your endeavors my friend, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself down in Daytona. Haha wow, the campus really is just across the street. I wonder how bad the noise is from race days.

You'll definitely be missed for all the insight and knowledge you spread across IA.Take care and congratulations! :goodjob:

AirMax95
08-11-2009, 11:05 AM
Good idea. A lot of bikes down there and its not the Georgia traffic so i might get one.

Good idea. I am going to take a motorcycle course soon. Hopefully I can purchase a bike by late spring.

EJ25RUN
08-11-2009, 11:05 AM
Good luck on your endeavors my friend, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself down in Daytona. Haha wow, the campus really is just across the street. I wonder how bad the noise is from race days.

You'll definitely be missed for all the insight and knowledge you spread across IA.Take care and congratulations! :goodjob:

Big thanks man. :D

Good idea. I am going to take a motorcycle course soon. Hopefully I can purchase a bike by late spring.

Great idea. I'd recommend that class to anyone.

VooDooXII
08-11-2009, 11:16 AM
I took a dirtbike course at this Honda place somewhere in Alpharetta. I want to take their road course some time.

EJ, I'll try to take your place in keeping everyone posted on the latest Top Gear activity :D

AnthonyF
08-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Good luck buddy. Don't stray from IA. This site actually NEEDS people like you. :goodjob:

-Ant.

Ed
08-11-2009, 11:20 AM
Good luck man!

WTF?
08-11-2009, 11:21 AM
good luck man

nreggie454
08-11-2009, 11:22 AM
Good luck! You are probably one of my favorite posters on IA because your threads are usually news that I am interested in, or just really damn interesting.

On_Her_Face
08-11-2009, 11:26 AM

You'll have fun at the NASCAR race, also you are close to the Daytona dog track (idk if you have any interest in that). At the dog track they also have a Texas Hold'em room (Tournaments start at 20 and go up). Have fun and good luck.

EJ25RUN
08-11-2009, 11:29 AM
Thanks everybody.

I didn't know about the dog track. I guess I'll have a look at it.

On_Her_Face
08-11-2009, 11:34 AM
Thanks everybody.

I didn't know about the dog track. I guess I'll have a look at it.

Yeah it is a lot more fun when the dogs are live there instead of betting and looking at a TV. Either way is fun though.

osnap
08-11-2009, 11:44 AM
damn, please try and find the time to occasionally contribute here. i consider you one of the most valuable contributors to IA, actually. Your knowledge of all things regarding competitive motorsports in particular is something that I envy and highly enjoy learning from.

thanks for what you've contributed and will hopefully continue to contribute, and I sincerely offer my best wishes to you and your career plans.

EJ25RUN
08-11-2009, 11:46 AM
damn, please try and find the time to occasionally contribute here. i consider you one of the most valuable contributors to IA, actually. Your knowledge of all things regarding competitive motorsports in particular is something that I envy and highly enjoy learning from.

thanks for what you've contributed and will hopefully continue to contribute, and I sincerely offer my best wishes to you and your career plans.

Thanks for having my back that time i got into a fight with my trash can. :lmao:

Atlblkz06
08-11-2009, 11:56 AM
I concur with the others that your informative posts will very much be missed.

I think you should stay in Atlanta and dedicate yourself to IA. Well, ok maybe that's a bit unrealistic. Good luck at Embry and try not to skip too many classes!

Elbow
08-11-2009, 11:57 AM
Oh and checkout the kart races in December. ;)

dazn
08-11-2009, 12:00 PM
Embry Riddle is a great school. I almost went there myself. Im sure you will excel and be flying me around to my next race in no time. :D

we will miss your awesome news reports and other posts in the Competition forum. It will be completely dead without you there.
Best of luck to you in school and with everything else in life.
dont forget about us when you start making the big bucks. :D

EJ25RUN
08-11-2009, 12:10 PM
I think you should stay in Atlanta and dedicate yourself to IA. \

:no:

Oh and checkout the kart races in December. ;)

Will do. I know the school has a Kart club so ill be wanting to join that.

Embry Riddle is a great school. I almost went there myself. Im sure you will excel and be flying me around to my next race in no time. :D

we will miss your awesome news reports and other posts in the Competition forum. It will be completely dead without you there.
Best of luck to you in school and with everything else in life.
dont forget about us when you start making the big bucks. :D

Yeah, please post in the comp section. It struggles without the input of those who care.

Big bucks are a long ways away. I'm glad I'm not a graduate right now as it seems impossible to find work.

Echonova
08-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Sad to see someone who contributes so much to the site leave.Says it all.

jdm>usdm
08-11-2009, 12:21 PM
My father went to Embry Riddle and Im considering transfering there for my Jr. year. One of the most well respected schools in the States when it comes to aviation and any kind of aeronautical science. As Im sure you know.

Best of luck to you. Im sure youll have a good time down in Daytona.

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-11-2009, 12:27 PM
Good luck. If you need any lessons, I know an excellent and highly recommended pilot/flight instructor.

Kasper
08-11-2009, 12:32 PM
hey bubba.. see ya when ya get here! just come to best buy! i'll be here! and you cant say its to far cause im on the other side of the damn track! lemme know when ya get into town..

OnURleft
08-11-2009, 12:37 PM
Such a shame to see a great person go but I think you'll be back. I'm definitely down to do an I.A Rolex 24 get together at Daytona (good idea Simone).
Good luck with the flying, my moms boyfriend is a retired lawyer/commercial pilot now flying privately for this wealthy family out in Santa Rosa full time. It's such a great career if you can deal with the anxiety of flying (i'm not a huge fan) but I love going with him and doing acrobatics on the weekends..Hopefully I can convince him to get one of those powered parachutes one day, they are such a blast

EJ25RUN
08-11-2009, 12:45 PM
My father went to Embry Riddle and Im considering transfering there for my Jr. year. One of the most well respected schools in the States when it comes to aviation and any kind of aeronautical science. As Im sure you know.

Best of luck to you. Im sure youll have a good time down in Daytona.

Oh man. i think i started doing the research about 2 1/2 years ago.

Good luck. If you need any lessons, I know an excellent and highly recommended pilot/flight instructor.

Great. Does he teach at Embry Riddle's campuses?

EJ25RUN
08-11-2009, 12:47 PM
hey bubba.. see ya when ya get here! just come to best buy! i'll be here! and you cant say its to far cause im on the other side of the damn track! lemme know when ya get into town..

Will do. Orientation is the 19th. I might need to visit you guys as my laptop drive is clicking. :mad:

Such a shame to see a great person go but I think you'll be back. I'm definitely down to do an I.A Rolex 24 get together at Daytona (good idea Simone).
Good luck with the flying, my moms boyfriend is a retired lawyer/commercial pilot now flying privately for this wealthy family out in Santa Rosa full time. It's such a great career if you can deal with the anxiety of flying (i'm not a huge fan) but I love going with him and doing acrobatics on the weekends..Hopefully I can convince him to get one of those powered parachutes one day, they are such a blast

I remember the first time i did it. Even in a Cessna 172, you feel really amazing.

Can't wait for the twin engine stuff though. I know there is a class where they take you up in a plane that does aerobatics to get you used to flying upside down. :D

HypnoToad
08-11-2009, 01:00 PM
Sad to see someone who contributes so much to the site leave.

cant agree more banana wrangler

ej,its always been great talking bout car history and anything not related to "clean" hondas with u.

i wish u the best of luck with ur move:cheers:

§treet_§peed
08-11-2009, 01:01 PM
Hey man I know we have had our differences, but good luck with your plans. :goodjob:

Oz10
08-11-2009, 01:03 PM
I'm definitely sad to see you go. I've learned a lot from your posts and you will definitely be missed. However, congratulations on furthering your education. Those types of decisions are hard, but in the long run they will definitely pay off. Best of luck with your schooling and I hope to see you posting every once in a while. Is there any chance that you will be up for petit le mans this year?

ironchef
08-11-2009, 01:04 PM
Why can't an idiot like Sammich leave lolol.

HypnoToad
08-11-2009, 01:07 PM

cause our president is black and his toyota is too

i mean what

Kasper
08-11-2009, 01:09 PM
aight come talk to me.. lemme know who the hell ya are cause i never met ya in person. and we'll see what we can work out... what kinda click you talken? oh and if need be we run sales and such for the students so lemme know and i'll see what we can do for ya..

oh yeah the new dog track is friggin sweet!

anywho lemme know if you need anything..

JITB
08-11-2009, 01:47 PM
noooooooooooooooo your the only one that understands me..:(

crazy i never got to meet u before..lol u taught me alot of stuff. And i appreciate all of it! :goodjob:

good luck with everything!

UpSideDownDesi
08-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Congrats Oleg, i got in embry, but had to back out for personal reasons. GL with flight school, and do hit us up when you are back in town.

Daytona International Speedway, Embry Riddle, and right of Daytona beach......can't beat it.

Me86Rob
08-11-2009, 02:38 PM
ill have to visit you next time im in Daytona

AnthonyF
08-11-2009, 03:11 PM
Just wanted to say again, i wub joo. ;)

-Ant.

ShooterMcGavin
08-11-2009, 03:23 PM
interesting, have fun.

speedminded
08-11-2009, 03:57 PM
I've sent this thread to a commercial airline pilot on IA for his input! :goodjob: I'm sure I'll ride the bike up the coast some time to visit, as I am planning myself to be about 3 hours south of there soon :ninja:

EJ25RUN
08-11-2009, 04:06 PM
Thanks again everybody. Pm me if you'll be nearby.

stephen
08-11-2009, 05:39 PM

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BIG STEP! i meant to ask you what the status was on the school deal, glad to see you taking the flight classes already! you definitely have to keep in touch and let me know how things are going down there. are you planning some sort of "farewell" event before you go? if so, let me know! i don't think we've ever gotten the opportunity to meet.

take care man, and good luck with everything!

redrumracer
08-11-2009, 05:47 PM
congrats on going man

Glides
08-11-2009, 07:08 PM
Damm who's gonna post up all the cool cars and stuff? But....being a pilot is good stuff man. Good luck.

EJ25RUN
08-11-2009, 07:53 PM
ej,its always been great talking bout car history and anything not related to "clean" hondas with u.

I always felt a car forum should discuss more than one type of vehicle. I tried to bring that to this place.

Hey man I know we have had our differences, but good luck with your plans. :goodjob:

Gotta admit man. You got a strong neck. We had some harsh words in the past and so did many others but you always seem to not get fadded by it. That is a good quality.

Is there any chance that you will be up for petit le mans this year?

I want to say yes but i doubt it. I feel like i'll be mid semester at that point and wont have the time. I guess on the bright side, Daytona 24 is here and Sebring is across the way. Maybe you guys could come down to that. :yes:

EJ25RUN
08-11-2009, 07:58 PM

He's more IA property than a member. :ninja:

noooooooooooooooo your the only one that understands me..:(

crazy i never got to meet u before..lol u taught me alot of stuff. And i appreciate all of it! :goodjob:

good luck with everything!

I know man! I was your biggest fan. What you gonna do now?

Who else besides us could appreciate this? NO BODY!

http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images_v2/000/000/000/20090401/dyn010_original_600_450_pjpeg__82fc9bab5f658ad6b97 c9d8d59bbde3a.jpg

Best wishes Homie!

Congrats Oleg, i got in embry, but had to back out for personal reasons. GL with flight school, and do hit us up when you are back in town.

Daytona International Speedway, Embry Riddle, and right of Daytona beach......can't beat it.

Damn Sonny, i remember me and you talking about this years ago. Seems like forever ago. I gotta admit. Location is perfect. This is true.

EJ25RUN
08-11-2009, 08:05 PM
ill have to visit you next time im in Daytona

I should recognize your car as i've seen it at Road Atlanta before. But...it was on the opposite side of the infield and....you know...it was a long walk. :D

Just wanted to say again, i wub joo. ;)

-Ant.

:slap:

interesting, have fun.

Thanks man, i forgot to tell you. That "jealous" post, it was a joke. I drew a blank and couldn't come up with anything better.

I've sent this thread to a commercial airline pilot on IA for his input! :goodjob: I'm sure I'll ride the bike up the coast some time to visit, as I am planning myself to be about 3 hours south of there soon :ninja:

Just wear a helmet. It was my first time down here and i've never seen a place where everybody rides without one. I could never do that.

EJ25RUN
08-11-2009, 08:07 PM
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BIG STEP! i meant to ask you what the status was on the school deal, glad to see you taking the flight classes already! you definitely have to keep in touch and let me know how things are going down there. are you planning some sort of "farewell" event before you go? if so, let me know! i don't think we've ever gotten the opportunity to meet.

take care man, and good luck with everything!

You got pms coming your way so ill make it short here. Thanks.

congrats on going man

Thanks man. I've still got all your pms from day 1.

Damm who's gonna post up all the cool cars and stuff?

How about everyone else picks up the slack on that one? :D

81911SC
08-11-2009, 08:11 PM
Damn man, that sucks. :(
However, I wish you luck man.
Sucks we never got to meet up either.
Good luck bud.

Elbow
08-11-2009, 08:12 PM
This thread makes me sad :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WQ6Q_65qck

FasTech
08-11-2009, 08:15 PM
Goodluck, brosky. Yo ass betta still visit time to time.

EJ25RUN
08-11-2009, 08:23 PM
Damn man, that sucks. :(

Keep putting the 911 haters in their place. :cheers:

This thread makes me sad :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WQ6Q_65qck

What funny is as i was watching that, i had a 1985 IMSA Youtube open that i didn't see so i turned on the volume and couldn't figure out why they were singing to race exhausts.

Goodluck, brosky. Yo ass betta still visit time to time.

I'll snoop through. I visited this place while out of country before.

81911SC
08-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Keep putting the 911 haters in their place. :cheers:It's my civil duty. :goodjob:

Frög
08-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Like I told you before, I am jealous!! I want to go to flight school, and hopefully I will be able to after I graduate!! You will have time to go on IA, don't be saying goodbye!!!

Ugh nascar.. rly??

Oh and have fun with your French roommate and lmk if you need help with that :D

Have fun!!!!

RL...
08-11-2009, 10:39 PM
Eehh the smartest person here is leaving...

I'll be sure to post autoblog articles/news/pics in his place

good luck

and the gtr is def not a drivers car...

Thighs
08-12-2009, 02:21 AM
aw come on, you know you wont be able to resist posting in the competition section on here. you should check out that tamparacing forum or whatever its called. i know simon knows about it. either way, youre gonna enjoy the hell out of daytona. youre continuing your career, youre gonna live most likely less than 30 minutes from the speedway which also means less than 30 from the beach, and NOBODY can say they dont love the beach.

so im guessing this means you wont be at petit? :(

Scotsman
08-12-2009, 06:45 AM
i am greatly saddened by this , but also am very stoked ,lol , i have always enjoyed your threads and your overall knowledge of types of racing , best of luck to you and keep in touch!

EJ25RUN
08-12-2009, 07:03 AM
Oh and have fun with your French roommate and lmk if you need help with that :D

Have fun!!!!

Yeah, expect a pm or something about that.

Eehh the smartest person here is leaving...

I'll be sure to post autoblog articles/news/pics in his place

good luck

and the gtr is def not a drivers car...

Thanks man. lol at the GTR part.

aw come on, you know you wont be able to resist posting in the competition section on here. you should check out that tamparacing forum or whatever its called. i know simon knows about it. either way, youre gonna enjoy the hell out of daytona. youre continuing your career, youre gonna live most likely less than 30 minutes from the speedway which also means less than 30 from the beach, and NOBODY can say they dont love the beach.

so im guessing this means you wont be at petit? :(

I'm sure it'll be fun. Yeah, no Petit for me. :(

i am greatly saddened by this , but also am very stoked ,lol , i have always enjoyed your threads and your overall knowledge of types of racing , best of luck to you and keep in touch!

I will man. Big thanks to you to. You were the one that got me mod rights in competition forum. :cheers:

osnap
08-12-2009, 08:09 AM
Thanks for having my back that time i got into a fight with my trash can. :lmao:
lol yeah man! hell, drop me a PM next time you get into a fight with a stationary object - OEM parts will still be a lot cheaper through me, even after shipping. ;)

NAIZBST
08-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Sad to see you leave. Always posted good info on all makes and models. Glad I could help in the Honda world. Take care man and if I'm down there I will hit you up.

UpSideDownDesi
08-12-2009, 11:29 AM
Yea man it was my dream to do that, and if everything is in right places i still might transfer there after year or so. Keep us update on how the campus is and how are things going for you. :goodjob:

josh green
08-12-2009, 10:34 PM
Sad to see you go! I would come in the competition forum and you would always have something posted up that I had usually forgotten about. Whether it was hill climbs, rally, touring car, 2 wheels or 4, you are going to be missed. Its going to suck having one of the few true racing enthusiast leaving this site filled with hard parkers, show cars, and non driving hwy pulling egos.
Best of luck man, a guy I graduated with moved to Florida for something similar as well. Though I never met you its been good viewing your posts and chatting it up on the forum. I always looked for your top gear posts on monday mornings @ work! Also one of the few fellow GT players with driving aids removed, lol.

SiR EG2
08-13-2009, 11:16 AM
bye gl

matthewAPM
08-13-2009, 01:22 PM
damn man, why you have to leave? :cry:

Thanks for all the threads. Your knowledge has amazed me over and over about motorsports. It was really nice to have someone like you in the competition section. Hopefully all will go well for you. Stop by on IA sometime to say whats up. I know Simon and I will make the trip to Daytona 24, should be fun!

Again, best of luck to you my friend. :goodjob:

1SICKLEX
08-13-2009, 07:57 PM
He should be made an honorary mod of the Cartalk forum

Nerdsrock22
08-14-2009, 04:20 PM
Hey man!

Sorry i just saw this, I can't ever get on anymore.

You will be missed man. Can't say I've met anyone with such an extensive knowledge of different cars. I had a blast playing Guess That Car back in the day. Have fun in Daytona, and don't be a stranger!

God bless!

larossa9
08-15-2009, 07:26 PM
Good Luck man!!!!! you are the number one reason i look in the car pics section in hopes of seeing a lancia thread, or and old cafe racer meet or the goodwood festival of speed pictures, thanks for all the work! x65467 for the rolex 24 partys and meets, im still about 4 hours away hahah good luck homie!

Kasper
08-15-2009, 11:47 PM
Hey bubba.. hit me up this week if you wanna get together. lets just not make it for thursday.. that whole cat 2 hurricane thing just doesnt sound fun. though it might in my truck! Anywho ya know where i work. so just hit me up and lemme know what you need. and when your stopping by. I'll see what i can do about some money saveing ways.

Yes you will notice that not alot of people wear lids down here which is nuts! just wait till biketoberfest! shits gonna get HOT! anywho lemme know whats up and if you need anything..we'll see what we can work out..

SampaGuy
08-16-2009, 10:36 AM
Hey bro good luck to you man! Ive been back in Atlanta for 2 days now, I start class at GSU on monday. Anyways its great to have someone who knows their F1 history on here, so dont be a bitch and stay on IA :D I was really busy in Germany but still posted somewhat regularly, maybe you can do the same.

Keep in touch with your IA friends, wish you all the best!

AFSil80
08-16-2009, 10:54 AM
Good luck in your future endeavors. :)

EJ25RUN
08-17-2009, 06:44 AM
Sad to see you leave. Always posted good info on all makes and models. Glad I could help in the Honda world. Take care man and if I'm down there I will hit you up.

Thanks man. I guess just send me a pm.

Yea man it was my dream to do that, and if everything is in right places i still might transfer there after year or so. Keep us update on how the campus is and how are things going for you. :goodjob:

That be great, that way i'd be going with someone i know.

Sad to see you go! I would come in the competition forum and you would always have something posted up that I had usually forgotten about. Whether it was hill climbs, rally, touring car, 2 wheels or 4, you are going to be missed. Its going to suck having one of the few true racing enthusiast leaving this site filled with hard parkers, show cars, and non driving hwy pulling egos.
Best of luck man, a guy I graduated with moved to Florida for something similar as well. Though I never met you its been good viewing your posts and chatting it up on the forum. I always looked for your top gear posts on monday mornings @ work! Also one of the few fellow GT players with driving aids removed, lol.

Really appreciate. Yeah, playing GT with aids is painful. I hope GT5 lives up to everything. Only time will tell.

bye gl

Thanks.

damn man, why you have to leave? :cry:

Thanks for all the threads. Your knowledge has amazed me over and over about motorsports. It was really nice to have someone like you in the competition section. Hopefully all will go well for you. Stop by on IA sometime to say whats up. I know Simon and I will make the trip to Daytona 24, should be fun!

Again, best of luck to you my friend. :goodjob:

Laterz Matt, the Daytona thing is starting to be a really good idea.

He should be made an honorary mod of the Cartalk forum

Now that's not a bad idea. :)

Hey man!

Sorry i just saw this, I can't ever get on anymore.

You will be missed man. Can't say I've met anyone with such an extensive knowledge of different cars. I had a blast playing Guess That Car back in the day. Have fun in Daytona, and don't be a stranger!

God bless!

Thanks man. That game cause im post count to double. I had to stop.

Good Luck man!!!!! you are the number one reason i look in the car pics section in hopes of seeing a lancia thread, or and old cafe racer meet or the goodwood festival of speed pictures, thanks for all the work! x65467 for the rolex 24 partys and meets, im still about 4 hours away hahah good luck homie!

Lancia huh? :cheers:

Gives me some ideas. Todays my last day in town. Maybe i'll squeeze it in after i do all my running around.

Hey bubba.. hit me up this week if you wanna get together. lets just not make it for thursday.. that whole cat 2 hurricane thing just doesnt sound fun. though it might in my truck! Anywho ya know where i work. so just hit me up and lemme know what you need. and when your stopping by. I'll see what i can do about some money saveing ways.

Yes you will notice that not alot of people wear lids down here which is nuts! just wait till biketoberfest! shits gonna get HOT! anywho lemme know whats up and if you need anything..we'll see what we can work out..

Thanks again. Bikes fest should bring some nice things i expect.

Hey bro good luck to you man! Ive been back in Atlanta for 2 days now, I start class at GSU on monday. Anyways its great to have someone who knows their F1 history on here, so dont be a bitch and stay on IA :D I was really busy in Germany but still posted somewhat regularly, maybe you can do the same.

Keep in touch with your IA friends, wish you all the best!

That sucks about the random swap. Me and you were one of the first to make the comp forum worth looking into. Just keep the F1 threads going.

Good luck in your future endeavors. :)

Thanks man.

xxbckiexx
08-17-2009, 03:01 PM
Unless this means you're not going to post on this forum anymore and infect us with your worthlessness. Then nobody gives a fuck.

Kasper
08-17-2009, 03:08 PM
yesm.. bikes, blondes, and less then bikinis! it'll work out wonderfully!!

EJ25RUN
08-17-2009, 03:09 PM
Unless this means you're not going to post on this forum anymore and infect us with your worthlessness. Then nobody gives a fuck.

:lmao:

Atlblkz06
08-17-2009, 04:32 PM
Why were you up so early?

EJ25RUN
08-17-2009, 07:03 PM
Why were you up so early?

Today was my last day, had to run and finish everything. I hit the road at 6 Am tomorrow.

larossa9
08-17-2009, 09:25 PM
good luck again!! do you pass throught savannah!??

gt4rcdude
08-18-2009, 12:21 AM
Good luck at Riddle. Don't see much movement in airline hiring for another 3.5 years. The retirement age move 1.5 years ago from 60 to 65 slammed the brakes on movement. Plus the economy. . . A word of advice. I've trained a lot of E.R. wonder kids. Remember, when you go to an airline, the trainers have more time in reverse thrust than you will have total time. Leave the attitude at Riddle. It's a good school, but the egos that sometimes comes out of there is ridiculous. I'm not saying it'll be you, just don't fall for it. :goodjob:

That being said, you'll love the high pay, fabulous overnights, hot flight attendants and always flying well rested! :umno:

Everybody wants a cheap ticket until something goes wrong, then they want the best pilots money can buy. And DO NOT EVAR work for Mesa or any of it's subsidiaries.

Atlblkz06
08-18-2009, 05:55 PM
bSounds like someone has experience!

"Remember, when you go to an airline, the trainers have more time in reverse thrust than you will have total time." :lmfao:

Good luck at Riddle. Don't see much movement in airline hiring for another 3.5 years. The retirement age move 1.5 years ago from 60 to 65 slammed the brakes on movement. Plus the economy. . . A word of advice. I've trained a lot of E.R. wonder kids. Remember, when you go to an airline, the trainers have more time in reverse thrust than you will have total time. Leave the attitude at Riddle. It's a good school, but the egos that sometimes comes out of there is ridiculous. I'm not saying it'll be you, just don't fall for it. :goodjob:

That being said, you'll love the high pay, fabulous overnights, hot flight attendants and always flying well rested! :umno:

Everybody wants a cheap ticket until something goes wrong, then they want the best pilots money can buy. And DO NOT EVAR work for Mesa or any of it's subsidiaries.

gt4rcdude
08-18-2009, 10:11 PM
bSounds like someone has experience!

A little.;)

Nitro
08-19-2009, 12:59 PM
Dammit Homie!!! But can't hate on u .....its for the best...was a pleasure kicking it with u & I wish u the best!!!

Your threads & info will def be missed.....so post when u can :D