PDA

View Full Version : New from Lovejoy/Hampton area

hhrss
08-10-2009, 02:56 PM
Hey guys what's up. As my user names states I am a proud owner of a HHR SS:taun:

Maniacc
08-10-2009, 03:09 PM
Post pictures, tard.

Oh and welcome to the coolest website EVAR!

hhrss
08-10-2009, 03:16 PM
yeah...was trying to edit my profile and add pictues and what not but it wouldn't let me edit my profile????

Post pictures, tard.

Oh and welcome to the coolest website EVAR!

Maniacc
08-10-2009, 03:18 PM
yeah...was trying to edit my profile and add pictues and what not but it wouldn't let me edit my profile????
Wow are you serious?

That's very strange man. I've never heard of this problem before. I am a moderator. PM me your password and I'll try to fix it with my modpanel.

Maniacc
08-10-2009, 03:42 PM
yeah it says i don't have access to any settings in the user cp...password is xxxxxxxxx
Hey man I'm just putting this out there just in case other moderators can help out.

I'm currently on my way to work, but as soon as I get back I'll start working on your profile and making sure you can post pictures, edit your avatar, signature, ect. ect. Okay?

Thanks for being understaning.
- Importatlanta.com Management ~ Maniac

stillaneon
08-10-2009, 04:08 PM
seriously Alex?

hhrss
08-10-2009, 04:43 PM
thanks

it won't let me do any of that

Hey man I'm just putting this out there just in case other moderators can help out.

I'm currently on my way to work, but as soon as I get back I'll start working on your profile and making sure you can post pictures, edit your avatar, signature, ect. ect. Okay?

Thanks for being understaning.
- Importatlanta.com Management ~ Maniac

AKI-DC5
08-10-2009, 06:38 PM

maybe because you need 20 post to change your profile or post in new forum? its in the faqs you know. lol you gave your password away and got pwned!!! lol

Lurker
08-11-2009, 08:23 AM
lol damn

Lurker
08-11-2009, 08:23 AM
Note to self: trust nobody!

WTF?
08-11-2009, 01:53 PM
welcome and don't trust anything maniacc says! seriously

Maniacc
08-11-2009, 03:26 PM
seriously Alex?
You know something, dude.

When you first registered on IA you were a shit-poster who had nothing to flaunt but your stupidity. You left the site for a few months - came back with a whole new attitude and actually started posting like a normal human-being.

Don't know what happened during your time away from IA, but it worked.

Then you began affiliating yourself with the regs on the board. The people who post whore and rep each other for no fucking reason. You made a 'name' for yourself and started posting up your two cents in threads and people actually noticed.

Time passed and you started bringing back ASAP. Cool. Trying to bring something to the scene is cool. I had no problem with it and I'm sure no one else did either.

And now that you have cute little supermoderator powers is when you and I started having problems. Not so much personal problems but disagreements about a lot of the shit that I pull on this site - that you would laugh at when you WEREN'T a supermod. You changed to a little fucking bitch. Obeying the rules like a junior cop - trying so hard to impress the higer-ups. This has not only gotten you into my bad side but makes you look like a fucking loser. You became a supermod through a poll - a stupid thread that fucktards like you took VERY FUCKING SERIOUSLY. How PATHETIC. You don't post good advice or have any real reputation in the scene. A lot of poeple would be confused if you introduced yourself to them in real life. They would be like 'who the fuck are you again?'

You are a lame fuck. This newbie fell for a simple troll. Motherfucker got owned and you had to come in here and edit my post like a chump because he doesn't have enough common sense to question my status here? He's an idiot for really thinking I was a moderator. Get the fuck over your new powers on this forum. You are still another normal person and nothing more.

Maniacc
08-11-2009, 03:31 PM
welcome and don't trust anything maniacc says! seriously
This idiot is right.

Don't listen to me. Only dumbfucks do.

stillaneon
08-11-2009, 03:52 PM
You know something, dude.

When you first registered on IA you were a shit-poster who had nothing to flaunt but your stupidity. You left the site for a few months - came back with a whole new attitude and actually started posting like a normal human-being.

Don't know what happened during your time away from IA, but it worked.

Then you began affiliating yourself with the regs on the board. The people who post whore and rep each other for no fucking reason. You made a 'name' for yourself and started posting up your two cents in threads and people actually noticed.

Time passed and you started bringing back ASAP. Cool. Trying to bring something to the scene is cool. I had no problem with it and I'm sure no one else did either.

And now that you have cute little supermoderator powers is when you and I started having problems. Not so much personal problems but disagreements about a lot of the shit that I pull on this site - that you would laugh at when you WEREN'T a supermod. You changed to a little fucking bitch. Obeying the rules like a junior cop - trying so hard to impress the higer-ups. This has not only gotten you into my bad side but makes you look like a fucking loser. You became a supermod through a poll - a stupid thread that fucktards like you took VERY FUCKING SERIOUSLY. How PATHETIC. You don't post good advice or have any real reputation in the scene. A lot of poeple would be confused if you introduced yourself to them in real life. They would be like 'who the fuck are you again?'

You are a lame fuck. This newbie fell for a simple troll. Motherfucker got owned and you had to come in here and edit my post like a chump because he doesn't have enough common sense to question my status here? He's an idiot for really thinking I was a moderator. Get the fuck over your new powers on this forum. You are still another normal person and nothing more.

Yep, but posting his personal info is a little over the line. I left the shit up for the laughs. But posting his password on a public forum just doesn't seem mature. Sorry you don't agree, but I could have deleted all the shit like some SM's would have done.

Homeless
08-11-2009, 03:58 PM
Wow, well welcome. Just read the stickies and it will explain all.

HondaGirl200
08-13-2009, 11:36 PM
ok so i am getting so angry i cant even post nothing i just dont understand lol

Barefoot
08-16-2009, 10:44 AM
wtf happened here and welcome

02SloWrx
08-24-2009, 08:56 PM
welcome