PDA

View Full Version : ..::Civic Wagon Build Thread::..

FasTech
08-09-2009, 08:59 PM
Alright, this belongs to one of my best friends (93_DA) and I've been taking all the pic's and such so I decided to go ahead and make a build thread for him. Its going to be somewhat of a teaser because, some stuff I was told to not show you all. :ninja: But, I think you all will manage. :goodjob:

Also, these photos have been scrambled all around on my computer so some might not be in order. I'm going to update this thing daily because were actually just about done.

People that helped were Myself, Stirfry, p3tey2, & jcs.

Photo #1: The day he purchased the P.Wagon!! (Note: I dunno who the black guy is)

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/84/l_0f968ffe65c647d3bb6d5f4bd41e58f4.jpg

Photo #2: In the process of throwin' on the suspension goodies.

Tokico Blues w/ H&R racing springs
Extended top hats on the rear
EPD traction bars
BLOX LCA's
Beaks lower tie bar coming

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/99/l_78cdf734692b44a6bea8a43fa9f17572.jpg

Photo #3: Done on the driver side. It actually sits about a full inch lower all around but it didn't there because that was the only side done.

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/88/l_4cd34ed831554c45b7ae5de96f1f9990.jpg

I'll update some more later tonight. I'll also keep everything updates on this page so, you'll just have to keep looking for updates. :goodjob:

Photo #4: Sparkly engine bay

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/103/l_5e954e083c124d1aa8638110a9158524.jpg

Photo #5: EPD Traction Bars

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/104/l_c356c7c2f6b749a18fdbb762fc9a096d.jpg

Photo #6: Shunk2 dual bend shifter and the infamous "Whale penis" :goodjob:

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/81/l_dfb5dac0e7a1491d90853801b5d641f5.jpg

Photo # 7 BLOX LCA's. (Already installed)

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/77/l_30446fa8d67548f0adac0cb24f31abb8.jpg

Photo #8: Sterling (Stirfry) finishing up the wiring harness/tuck.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/70/l_0aeb12cc29bf4ec0aa3c7973b7b2981a.jpg

Photo #9 The motor. :ninja: :lmfao:

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/85/l_db1db08c6be24489b6f49667010e9dec.jpg
Photo #10: Just a lil' teaser. ;)
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/97/l_d704aa967d314850b40c86dc7dad7d63.jpg

I'll update more tommorrow. :goodjob:

Update::

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/102/l_44d51cea66604cc7ae519203795e0e21.jpg

Its running now. This was a quick pic at the gas station on the 1st test run. Not running bad but NEEDS a tune like something serious. But it'll be getting one by Mainstream Monday. We're still working out little bugs here and there but for the most part its almost done.

(Amazing how many people couldn't believe a Honda would cam so hard) LOL.

I'll add some more pic's once everything has been bolted up and all the finishing touches are added. Thanks for looking.

Catnip
08-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Shit's still slow.

FasTech
08-09-2009, 09:01 PM
Shit's still slow.

We'll see in couple of days. :ninja:

Catnip
08-09-2009, 09:03 PM
But I'm telling you now.

FasTech
08-09-2009, 10:24 PM
But I'm telling you now.

...yeah ok. Say what you want but when the P.Wagon is draggin' that camaro down the road.. We'll see what you have to say from then on. Haha. :goodjob:

Revmaynard
08-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Is he not going with the LSV he said he was going with?

FasTech
08-09-2009, 10:32 PM
Is he not going with the LSV he said he was going with?

Thats "TOP SECRET" information. Haha. I'm not suppose to say anything here in the public. I'll PM you.

LIKEG6
08-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Sweet dude. Saw the pics thursday night. Nice to meet ya'll BTW.

Catnip
08-09-2009, 10:34 PM
...yeah ok. Say what you want but when the P.Wagon is draggin' that camaro down the road.. We'll see what you have to say from then on. Haha. :goodjob:Just like the prelude that was supposed to drag my 13.50 civic? LOLOL

FasTech
08-09-2009, 10:34 PM
Sweet dude. Saw the pics thursday night. Nice to meet ya'll BTW.

Haha. Yeah you saw the good one's. Nice meeting you too, bro. :goodjob:

FasTech
08-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Just like the prelude that was supposed to drag my 13.50 civic? LOLOL

See, the funny thing about what you just said, was... It would have. ;) :goodjob:

Catnip
08-09-2009, 10:52 PM
See, the funny thing about what you just said, was... It would have. ;) :goodjob:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

FasTech
08-09-2009, 10:56 PM
Srsly Evan, chill out with filling my thread with worthless nonesense. kthxbye.

Drummerboy
08-10-2009, 01:02 AM
anyone ever boosted one of these ole wagons? That'd be hilarious to be walked on by a fat civic.

Romeo
08-10-2009, 01:08 AM
Just like the prelude that was supposed to drag my 13.50 civic? LOLOL
Who ever said that? Because i know i sure didn't. And it's not your Civic anymore, homeslice.:goodjob: You mistakenly gave that up also, unlike your bedtime. LOLOL.

FasTech
08-10-2009, 01:10 AM
anyone ever boosted one of these ole wagons? That'd be hilarious to be walked on by a fat civic.

Yeah, its been done before. A K20 wagon is in the works now. :crazy:

Romeo
08-10-2009, 01:13 AM
Yeah, its been done before. A K20 wagon is in the works now. :crazy:
:thinking: ..............J-Series Wagon.....Hmmmm.......:thinking:

Catnip
08-10-2009, 01:26 AM
Who ever said that? Because i know i sure didn't. And it's not your Civic anymore, homeslice.:goodjob: You mistakenly gave that up also, unlike your bedtime. LOLOL.

I was talking to tyler, Pookie.

PS. I was out till 7am last night ;)

Romeo
08-10-2009, 01:30 AM
I was talking to tyler, Pookie.

PS. I was out till 7am last night ;)
My bad then, sunshine. :crazy:
And plus, i was only joking with you.
But still, don't hate on my Wagon. :goodjob:

imports
08-10-2009, 01:47 AM
looks good :)

slostang
08-10-2009, 02:08 AM
i spy a b-series vtec head...

Romeo
08-10-2009, 02:21 AM
i spy a b-series vtec head...
Oh, that thing? That's for my, well soon to be Tyler's, DA. :goodjob: :taun:

Okie_doke.
08-10-2009, 05:23 AM
Shit looks good bro

xdavidscenex
08-10-2009, 06:05 AM
slow

.:Stirfry:.
08-10-2009, 09:22 AM
i like how you put your name first. when ive done all the work. lol
jk.

but look at me doin work on the harness. wire tuck ftl.
i didnt knoe you took that.

jcs
08-10-2009, 01:44 PM
i like how you put your name first. when ive done all the work. lol
jk.

but look at me doin work on the harness. wire tuck ftl.
i didnt knoe you took that.

you didnt know cause i had been takin all the pics:thinking: my name is last for some reason cause if im not mistaken me and joe were the only ones dropin the motor in:goodjob: but tyler i still love you....no homo

jcs
08-10-2009, 01:49 PM
oh and sorry i got my hand in that second shot wasnt payin attention.

FasTech
08-10-2009, 02:46 PM
you didnt know cause i had been takin all the pics:thinking: my name is last for some reason cause if im not mistaken me and joe were the only ones dropin the motor in:goodjob: but tyler i still love you....no homo

Thats funny Josh, because I have took every photo for this build thread. And.. yeah... you helped drop the motor in.... but where were you when it was being put together, engine bay being sanded, etc. Haha. :goodjob:

08-10-2009, 03:07 PM
AY yawl mother fuckers..!!.

bit why every time i come over yawl tell me not to bring MY camera? wth::.

08-10-2009, 03:08 PM

lol bit.. thats why you need to bring the hookah over next time.. so we can do work and hookah. :yes:

FasTech
08-10-2009, 03:11 PM
AY yawl mother fuckers..!!.

bit why every time i come over yawl tell me not to bring MY camera? wth::.

Hey now, I forget to remind you. You can do the shots once its complete. How much wiring did you get done after I left last night?

08-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Hey now, I forget to remind you. You can do the shots once its complete. How much wiring did you get done after I left last night?

not a lot b/c joe hoe forgot to hook up the water lines. :screwy:
lol..

but i cant make it out there b/c i have to go to the doc for my back.

jcs
08-10-2009, 03:46 PM
Thats funny Josh, because I have took every photo for this build thread. And.. yeah... you helped drop the motor in.... but where were you when it was being put together, engine bay being sanded, etc. Haha. :goodjob:

i was probably in same place you were sleepin in the livin room:lmfao: but man you know im kiddin around no reason to get butt hurt over nothin,keep on and no hookah for you later:yes:

FasTech
08-10-2009, 03:48 PM
i was probably in same place you were sleepin in the livin room:lmfao: but man you know im kiddin around no reason to get butt hurt over nothin,keep on and no hookah for you later:yes:

Nah, no butt hurtage my way, son. Hence why I put the "Haha" at the end. :doh:

When you leave for college?!

Romeo
08-10-2009, 04:16 PM
this is josh i leave the 14 i was gonna try and pick up a 12 pack tonight you got any cash to help out

Z0_o6
08-10-2009, 04:40 PM
slow.

mirz833
08-10-2009, 05:45 PM
nice

Romeo
08-10-2009, 06:35 PM
slow.

Never built it to be fast. :goodjob:

Z0_o6
08-10-2009, 09:55 PM

good thing, cause you would have failed. :goodjob:

08-10-2009, 10:14 PM
yea i know right :ninja:

Romeo
08-11-2009, 12:29 AM
yea i know right :ninja:
It ran tonight! Just going to check over the multi-port swap a little later.

Romeo
08-11-2009, 12:30 AM
good thing, cause you would have failed. :goodjob:
Is your Subaru still sitting in your driveway?

Catnip
08-11-2009, 01:10 AM
Is your Subaru still sitting in your driveway?It was at cheddars saturday night ;)

08-11-2009, 11:44 AM
It ran tonight! Just going to check over the multi-port swap a little later.

well what you mean by ran.lol

did the dizzy ever get set?

p3tey2
08-12-2009, 11:49 PM
woot woot for the wagon

FasTech
08-14-2009, 10:29 PM
Bump for Updates on pg1.

08-14-2009, 10:56 PM
i hope thats 93 hes pumping in there!

FasTech
08-14-2009, 11:04 PM
i hope thats 93 hes pumping in there!

It is, darkness. We know whats good. ;)

08-14-2009, 11:05 PM
bit.

08-14-2009, 11:05 PM
im bout to post up the other pics.

FasTech
08-14-2009, 11:27 PM
im bout to post up the other pics.

Send them too me and I'll post them on the 1st post.

J-ROCK
08-16-2009, 01:06 PM
why is everyone arguing over who did the most work??? at least the thing is runnin! lol looks good guys!

atlaccordz94
08-16-2009, 05:00 PM
they are both BALLIN.... but i dig the Gangsta look. tyte

Ol' Gregg
08-16-2009, 05:06 PM
wagons freak me out

jdm>usdm
08-17-2009, 05:32 PM
You guys need to hit me up whenever you run it out at the track.

We all need to meet up and ride out together.

Wait, will it be ran at the track?

Romeo
08-18-2009, 01:46 PM
You guys need to hit me up whenever you run it out at the track.

We all need to meet up and ride out together.

Wait, will it be ran at the track?
Yes, it will see some track time. :goodjob:
But it should be tuned tomorrow. Got the exhaust done today.

jdm>usdm
08-18-2009, 04:24 PM
Yes, it will see some track time. :goodjob:
But it should be tuned tomorrow. Got the exhaust done today.

Awesome.

I planned on runnin the teg at silver dollor this friday. Would it be ready by then?

FasTech
08-18-2009, 04:28 PM
why is everyone arguing over who did the most work??? at least the thing is runnin! lol looks good guys!

No one was arguing. We were just messing around, or atleast I was.

94ej2
08-18-2009, 04:32 PM
still using fail obd0 tuning,..

J-ROCK
08-18-2009, 04:53 PM
No one was arguing. We were just messing around, or atleast I was.

as was i!:goodjob:

Catnip
08-18-2009, 05:12 PM
It's "camming" because it's not running right...

Revmaynard
08-18-2009, 05:20 PM
LOL ^

p3tey2
08-18-2009, 05:22 PM
Can't wait to c this run at the track hmmmm should be fun lol

BABY J
08-18-2009, 05:23 PM
I can't wait to drag it down the road/track in my wagon.

Revmaynard
08-18-2009, 05:24 PM
I can't wait to drag it down the road/track in my wagon.

C'mon J'son, that won't even be fair, why would you even waste yo gas? lol

FasTech
08-18-2009, 05:26 PM
It's "camming" because it's not running right...

After tune, with it running right, I'm sure it would still cam alittle.

BABY J
08-18-2009, 05:26 PM
True. I retract my previous statement. LOL

Catnip
08-18-2009, 05:34 PM
After tune, with it running right, I'm sure it would still cam alittle.

VTEC hondas don't "cam." They have vtec so the primary lobes aren't aggressive, giving more low end power, then switching to the secondary (aka vtec) lobes at high RPM (4500 for the GSR, 5500 for the B16, etc) which are more aggressive lobes... where it's actually usable.

Hence no lumpy idle for VTEC hondas.

*edit* "camming" hondas are A. Non-vtec, B. Not running right, C. Vtec running vtec killers... being that the motor is a LS/VTEC... it's not running right ;)

jdm>usdm
08-18-2009, 05:51 PM
I ran an aggresive cam in my y8.

It cammed. And yes, the timing was right. And no, it wasnt a vtec killer cam.

jdm>usdm
08-18-2009, 05:51 PM
But then again, it was a BLOX cam.

And it was kinda a POS

Catnip
08-18-2009, 06:01 PM
I ran an aggresive cam in my y8.

It cammed. And yes, the timing was right. And no, it wasnt a vtec killer cam.

Running near perfect AFRs/Fuel pressure?

94ej2
08-18-2009, 06:02 PM
VTEC hondas don't "cam." They have vtec so the primary lobes aren't aggressive, giving more low end power, then switching to the secondary (aka vtec) lobes at high RPM (4500 for the GSR, 5500 for the B16, etc) which are more aggressive lobes... where it's actually usable.

*edit* "camming" hondas are A. Non-vtec, B. Not running right, C. Vtec running vtec killers... being that the motor is a LS/VTEC... it's not running right ;)

:lmfao:

why does pro1 cammed on sammy's teg then? A its vtec. B. its making 257whp, C. its only a skunk2 pro1

jdm>usdm
08-18-2009, 06:07 PM
Running near perfect AFRs/Fuel pressure?

Yep.

Ass tuned it myself with a wide band and an afc neo.

Catnip
08-18-2009, 06:09 PM
:lmfao:

why does pro1 cammed on sammy's teg then? A its vtec. B. its making 257whp, C. its only a skunk2 pro1

Go watch videos of properly tuned honda motors with cams... they're pretty damn mild sounding. Plus I highly doubt the wagon is running pro1s.

Catnip
08-18-2009, 06:17 PM
Yep.

lol. Trying to tell me your car was almost perfectly tuned and then telling me it was done with an AFC, isn't very convincing... no offense of course

jdm>usdm
08-18-2009, 06:24 PM
lol. Trying to tell me your car was almost perfectly tuned and then telling me it was done with an AFC, isn't very convincing... no offense of course

A car being perfectly tuned vs.perfectly tuned at idle are two different things. I mean there are only so many things that can be done within those few hundred rpms which the car tends to settle at idle.

All I know is I messed with the bitch like crazy to get the idle right... and it still cammed.

It seemed to actually run better at idle when I gave it a leaner a/f mixture than how it ran with more fuel. Which is the opposite as to what I thought would happen. Idk Im no pro tuner by ANY means though.lol

jcs
08-18-2009, 06:28 PM
Go watch videos of properly tuned honda motors with cams... they're pretty damn mild sounding. Plus I highly doubt the wagon is running pro1s.

i woundnt doubt the cam part:no:

just sayin...

xdavidscenex
08-18-2009, 08:48 PM

IM JUST SAYING>..

evan....i was me on pong's SN. hes not running pro1 and his car isnt running right.

PS. pro1 does cam...:tongue1:

dexsohcvtec
08-18-2009, 09:04 PM
love the look +repz

BABY J
08-18-2009, 09:08 PM
This is funny! LMAO. Especially the notion that some VTEC cams don't have bigger primary lobe than OEM. This thread is full of mis-information.

Vteckidd
08-18-2009, 09:17 PM
Yep.

theres your problem, all an AFC does is alter the map signal and trick the ECU into thinking that its in a different spot of the map to give you MINOR adjustments in respect to the fuel mixture. It also effects your timing, as different spots of the map require different timing adjusmtents.

On a normal car, lets say at 10 inches of vacuum the car is in map "COLUMN A" at 5000 RPMs. Lets say at 5inches of vacuum the car is in MAP "COLUMN B" which takes more fuel and timing at 5000 RPMS. As your load increases so does the fuel and timing (usually). All an AFC does is trick your ecu into thinking that COLUMN A is really "COLUMN B" by altering the map signal. The ecu thinks you are at 5inches of vacuum when you are really only at 10 inches just by altering the signal to the ecu (controlling the voltage). Thats a crude way to explain it but it works.

A programmable ECU like Hondata or Crome doesnt alter the signal at all. It physically controls injector pulse width to determine the fuel you are using.

You also cant compare a SOHC cam to a DOHC cam setup. SOHC has 3 lobes per cylinder(3 lobes to control 4 valves, DOHC has 6 (6 lobes to control 4 valves) (3 lobes intake side, 3 lobes exhaust side)

thats the whole point behind DOHC and VTEC. Maximum driveability, maximum HP.

And no, PRO1s if properly tuned and if they are 0,0, they will idle like stock. I had PRO3s in my 2.0l LSVTEC and it idled at 1000rpms with no lumpiness at all.

I will say this though, there was a bad batch of PRO1s few years back where the centerlines were off. So if you put them in at 0,0 it wouldnt idle at all. It would lump and die consistently. DA_UNKNOWN on here had a set and it was nearly impossible to get his car to idle right. If these are PRO1s from like 4-5 years ago, then its possible. If they are new, then something is not right with the car.

Vteckidd
08-18-2009, 09:20 PM
Furthermore, the lumpiness goes along with this whole "OMG VTEC CROSSOVER IS SO LOUD !!!@##!#@!"

If you can hear VTEC on PRO1s PRO2s or PRO3s, its not properly tuned. VTEC should be a seamless transition, there should be no loud or overly audible crossover. It should be a simple click in the powerband.

you set VTEC where you achieve Peak TQ usually. Before that and you are changing into VTEC before the low cam has achieved max cylinder pressure, after that, you are losing power in your powerband.

BABY J
08-18-2009, 09:23 PM
I can't hear VTEC crossover at all in my wagon. It must be broke.

xdavidscenex
08-19-2009, 01:19 AM
theres your problem, all an AFC does is alter the map signal and trick the ECU into thinking that its in a different spot of the map to give you MINOR adjustments in respect to the fuel mixture. It also effects your timing, as different spots of the map require different timing adjusmtents.

On a normal car, lets say at 10 inches of vacuum the car is in map "COLUMN A" at 5000 RPMs. Lets say at 5inches of vacuum the car is in MAP "COLUMN B" which takes more fuel and timing at 5000 RPMS. As your load increases so does the fuel and timing (usually). All an AFC does is trick your ecu into thinking that COLUMN A is really "COLUMN B" by altering the map signal. The ecu thinks you are at 5inches of vacuum when you are really only at 10 inches just by altering the signal to the ecu (controlling the voltage). Thats a crude way to explain it but it works.

A programmable ECU like Hondata or Crome doesnt alter the signal at all. It physically controls injector pulse width to determine the fuel you are using.

You also cant compare a SOHC cam to a DOHC cam setup. SOHC has 3 lobes per cylinder(3 lobes to control 4 valves, DOHC has 6 (6 lobes to control 4 valves) (3 lobes intake side, 3 lobes exhaust side)

thats the whole point behind DOHC and VTEC. Maximum driveability, maximum HP.

And no, PRO1s if properly tuned and if they are 0,0, they will idle like stock. I had PRO3s in my 2.0l LSVTEC and it idled at 1000rpms with no lumpiness at all.

I will say this though, there was a bad batch of PRO1s few years back where the centerlines were off. So if you put them in at 0,0 it wouldnt idle at all. It would lump and die consistently. DA_UNKNOWN on here had a set and it was nearly impossible to get his car to idle right. If these are PRO1s from like 4-5 years ago, then its possible. If they are new, then something is not right with the car.

well....why does sammy's dart 2.0L setup have lumpy idle with pro1? its set 0,0. its the same integra that was bought from mainstream...

FasTech
08-19-2009, 03:20 PM
Plus I highly doubt the wagon is running pro1s.

Seeing as how its not your build nor have you had any part in building it, then you'll never know. ;)

xdavidscenex
08-19-2009, 05:04 PM
i hope yall treat my bottomend with respect.

J-ROCK
08-20-2009, 12:10 AM
damn this thread took a major turn lol

Romeo
08-20-2009, 02:19 AM

Yes sir. Lol.

BABY J
08-20-2009, 01:10 PM

WUT WUT IN DA BUTT

Ol' Gregg
08-20-2009, 06:59 PM
Ill treat some bottom with respect!

vtec crossover is the shit!!! ummm baaaaaammmmm

Ol' Gregg
08-20-2009, 06:59 PM
and with turbo you get

ummmm baaaammmmmmmmm pshhhhh

J-ROCK
08-21-2009, 02:11 AM
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bah bah bah, bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Black R
08-25-2009, 07:21 PM

wut

J-ROCK
08-26-2009, 01:02 AM
so anything new with the wagon???

Romeo
08-26-2009, 12:47 PM
Nope. Need to fix some loose ends it has.

J-ROCK
08-26-2009, 01:31 PM
you need to get over here and help me with the hatch!