PDA

View Full Version : Well, I got in touch with my feminine side today...

quickdodgeŽ
10-09-2005, 01:37 AM
I had a survey/focus group study today at 4pm. My homework to be done before the survey was to make a fuccing collage using pictures to represent how I feel before I shower, how I feel during a shower, and how I feel after I shower. Holy shit was this gay as fucc. Needless to say, I got done at 4pm. Also, I had to make an audiotape describing my daily routine in bathroom grooming. I ahd to include what products I use and describe the steps during my time in the bathroom showering, shaving and such. The fuccers came to my house to do this, so I didn't have to go anywhere. That was cool. They stayed an hour, also. When they left, they left me with $125 in cash. Now that was cool.

So, basically, I got to feel gay for $125/hour today. I'll be doing this again as soon as I can. Later, QD.

gijoe0720
10-09-2005, 01:59 AM
fag

quickdodgeŽ
10-09-2005, 02:02 AM
At least for an hour, anyways. Later, QD.

RandomGuy
10-09-2005, 02:02 AM
:gay: ;)

gijoe0720
10-09-2005, 02:04 AM
quickdodgeŽ I think you owe me an apology for deleting my thread

quickdodgeŽ
10-09-2005, 02:05 AM
Hold on to that thought. Later, QD.

gijoe0720
10-09-2005, 02:10 AM
How long do I have to hold onto it. Later, Gijoe.

quickdodgeŽ
10-09-2005, 02:13 AM
I'll post back with my apology. But here's the thing:

You can't move away from the computer
You can't post anything
You have to keep hitting refresh so that as soon as it is up, you can respond to it

Just wait for it. Later, QD.

gijoe0720
10-09-2005, 02:20 AM
how bout no

quickdodgeŽ
10-09-2005, 02:23 AM
Here is the question:

quickdodgeŽ I think you owe me an apology for deleting my thread

Here is the answer to the above question:

how bout no

You just answered your own question. Later, QD.

gijoe0720
10-09-2005, 02:24 AM
I hate you

quickdodgeŽ
10-09-2005, 02:25 AM
Well, you just joined the other 2 people here that feel the same way. Later, QD.

gijoe0720
10-09-2005, 02:26 AM
your a poo poo head

BK EVIL8
10-09-2005, 04:01 AM
uhmm.... ok......

Sirk
10-09-2005, 04:14 AM
lol.. comedy gold

RISKYB
10-09-2005, 07:48 AM
just let your new femanine side hit him with a purse QD

Leisa
10-09-2005, 08:45 AM
I had a survey/focus group study today at 4pm. My homework to be done before the survey was to make a fuccing collage using pictures to represent how I feel before I shower, how I feel during a shower, and how I feel after I shower. Holy shit was this gay as fucc. Needless to say, I got done at 4pm. Also, I had to make an audiotape describing my daily routine in bathroom grooming. I ahd to include what products I use and describe the steps during my time in the bathroom showering, shaving and such. The fuccers came to my house to do this, so I didn't have to go anywhere. That was cool. They stayed an hour, also. When they left, they left me with $125 in cash. Now that was cool.

So, basically, I got to feel gay for $125/hour today. I'll be doing this again as soon as I can. Later, QD.

yes, it is quite funny the things we will do for some decent cash...lol.

Brett
10-09-2005, 08:55 AM
See now Im glad when I called to do it they told me they had someone my age in the time slot, cause if I would have been told all this on the phone, I would have hung up. Unlike you, Im no bitch and cant be paid to be a fag for an hour, Your just desperate enough to do it :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
10-09-2005, 09:02 AM
Your muthafuccin right I am. My wife and I went out to eat at the nicest restaurant in town. I even let her super-size the goddamn meal. Then, we went to Dollar General and I let her pick out 5 things to buy in the UNDER $10 bin instead of the usual 3 items. My wife has totally fallen back in love with me after last night. Later, QD.

Leisa
10-09-2005, 09:05 AM
Your muthafuccin right I am. My wife and I went out to eat at the nicest restaurant in town. I even let her super-size the goddamn meal. Then, we went to Dollar General and I let her pick out 5 things to buy in the UNDER $10 bin instead of the usual 3 items. My wife has totally fallen back in love with me after last night. Later, QD.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: STFU!

Brett
10-09-2005, 09:10 AM

Ohhhh damn!! If you let her even SUPER SIZE that mutha fucka I KNOW you went all out last night!! Yeah when Leisa does good and cleans the house right or takes out the trash or some shit, I reward her by going out to the high end place, Wendy's!! I even let her Biggie Size her fries and drink, But hey... Thats the good husband I am.. Gotta reward her :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
10-09-2005, 09:18 AM
Brett. See that is why you and I have an awesome marriage. We reward our females with top-notch shit when they do their job. Fuck the dollar menu when they do the chores. Let them choose a value meal. Instead of going to The Dollar Store on Friday night after you get paid. Shoot on over to Big Lots. My wife steps out of line sometimes and tells me that I don't own her. That's when I show her the Deed. Some of you people know this as the marriage license. Later, QD.

Brett
10-09-2005, 09:23 AM
Thats right, We agreed to put a ring on thier finger and we even come home to the at night on most nights, so for that, they should feel grateful, and for them feeling that, we reward thier good jobs, Thats why you and I have wives like we do :D

Leisa
10-09-2005, 09:24 AM
Brett. See that is why you and I have an awesome marriage. We reward our females with top-notch shit when they do their job. Fuck the dollar menu when they do the chores. Let them choose a value meal. Instead of going to The Dollar Store on Friday night after you get paid. Shoot on over to Big Lots. My wife steps out of line sometimes and tells me that I don't own her. That's when I show her the Deed. Some of you people know this as the marriage license. Later, QD.

Mike,

Brett
10-09-2005, 09:25 AM
Leisa....

quickdodgeŽ
10-09-2005, 09:30 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later, QD.

Brett
10-09-2005, 09:34 AM
Sorry man, You know woman sometimes think they are equals and try and speak on thier own!! I will not let that happe again, She has just been told her weekly trip to Arby's has been taken away from her, maybe she will learn for next week.... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

DAMN LEISA IS GONNA KICK MY FUCKIN ASS!!!!! :lmfao:

5thgcelica
10-09-2005, 09:35 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH OH DEAR GOD IM ROLLING HERE AHAH :lmao: :lmao:

5thgcelica
10-09-2005, 09:36 AM
Sorry man, You know woman sometimes think they are equals and try and speak on thier own!! I will not let that happe again, She has just been told her weekly trip to Arby's has been taken away from her, maybe she will learn for next week.... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

LOL dude....ive got a futon if you need it for a week. HAHAHA

Brett
10-09-2005, 09:38 AM
Shit!! A week? Leisa is gonna beat me down!!! HA HA HA HA

quickdodgeŽ
10-09-2005, 09:39 AM
Here is what is posted up on the wall in our bedroom:

Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.

Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if we can find the perfect present yet again!

Sometimes, we are not thinking about you. Live with it.

Do not ask us what we are thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation, and football.

Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.

Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work. Strong hints do not work. Obvious hints do not work. Just say it!

Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done - not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out. Get over it. And quit whining to your girlfriends.

ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.

If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

My wife knows it by heart. Later, QD.

Brett
10-09-2005, 09:40 AM
Here is what is posted up on the wall in our bedroom:

[b]

Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.

:lmfao:

Leisa
10-09-2005, 09:40 AM

you damn right Im gonna kick your damn ass motherfucker... just keep in mind that you would not be the chunky little fucker that you are now if it wouldnt for me always feeding your ass....so.. from now on fix your own damn food.... im sure after a while you will be back down to your slender self that you were when we first met.... now STFU!

quickdodgeŽ
10-09-2005, 09:42 AM
HOLY MARY MOTHER OF......OF......who the hell is it? Later, QD.

Brett
10-09-2005, 09:42 AM
you damn right Im gonna kick your damn ass motherfucker... just keep in mind that you would not be the chunky little fucker that you are now if it wouldnt for me always feeding your ass....so.. from now on fix your own damn food.... im sure after a while you will be back down to you slender self that you were when we first me.... now STFU!

Ohhhhhhhhh damn!!! I was just fuckin :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne

Key Mike!! Tell your wife to cook me some dinner so I can continue on my quest to stay chunky!!!

quickdodgeŽ
10-09-2005, 09:44 AM
LOLOL! Dude I have 2 extra bedrooms. We play Xbox every night. I also have a beautiful river with the 21' waterfall in my backyard. You're welcome here anytime. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
10-09-2005, 09:45 AM
Ohhhhhhhhh damn!!! I was just fuckin :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne
!

More like:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/megaowned.jpg

Later, QD.

Brett
Damn!!! You sound like a retreat!! Hmmmmm :lmfao:

5thgcelica
daaammnn. you just got owned. lol

Brett
10-09-2005, 09:46 AM
More like:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/megaowned.jpg

Later, QD.

Yeah that sums it up!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA

quickdodgeŽ
10-09-2005, 09:50 AM
I also tell her this: Later, QD.

Bajjani
10-09-2005, 12:09 PM
lol make it stop...i cant keep laughing or the alcohol from last night will come back up!! it hurtttts..ya'll are fuckin funny as hell

Tasuki_Civic
10-09-2005, 01:06 PM
hate to be on QD's bad side lol

Nitro
10-09-2005, 06:07 PM
aigh'tttt i just ripped a stitch from laughing so hard.....damnn ya'll got me cracking uppp :lmfao:

Brett
10-09-2005, 06:14 PM
Nitro, try posting once and a while in the team forum...lol