PDA

View Full Version : Um well.

r34_gtr
08-09-2009, 06:46 PM
I saw this and had no other choice but to do this is it rice and still needs to be salvaged or am I jus bein a dick

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4489226

81911SC
08-09-2009, 06:48 PM
I can't even understand your "sentence".

Shift_2WIN
08-09-2009, 08:06 PM
Ummm y exactly do u think its rice? Its clean, just needs 2 b repaired. Its not rice at all, hell minus the damage alot of integras look like this.

r34_gtr
08-09-2009, 10:28 PM
Wow this site and vwvortex have two totally different oppinions of rice, well I'm not gonna name any names but some one on this site defined rice as giving false ideas of performance, so wat do u call a torn up body kit with a completely stock engine, which is the only thing going for it (the engine). Members on this site called a full blown custom prelude rice but this isn't?

Sorry for the original thread sentence 81911sc and everyone else that will read this thread I was typing on my phone but it's pretty srtaight forward so if u can't understand it gtfo! 

Shift_2WIN
08-10-2009, 01:58 AM
Well for one it doesnt have a bodykit, it has a lip kit, and if u look at the pics, the BUMPERS are damaged not the lips, so again all the owner needs to do is get that repaired or replaced, and its good as new. And that isnt giving a false idea of performance, the owner is changing his USDM integra to look like a JDM integra. It has nothing to do with performance, nor did the owner say it did. Maybe he likes his car's performance stock, and just wants to change the exterior, I like the JDM front end much more than the USDM, and maybe he thinks the same. I see no extreme bodykit or wing, he just swapped out his USDM parts for JDM parts.

Dylan
08-10-2009, 04:09 AM
Well for one it doesnt have a bodykit, it has a lip kit, and if u look at the pics, the BUMPERS are damaged not the lips, so again all the owner needs to do is get that repaired or replaced, and its good as new. And that isnt giving a false idea of performance, the owner is changing his USDM integra to look like a JDM integra. It has nothing to do with performance, nor did the owner say it did. Maybe he likes his car's performance stock, and just wants to change the exterior, I like the JDM front end much more than the USDM, and maybe he thinks the same. I see no extreme bodykit or wing, he just swapped out his USDM parts for JDM parts.

I couldn't have said it better myself :goodjob: ..this car doesnt belong in this section at all.

marcos713
08-10-2009, 04:10 AM
both above me are right. cudnt have said it better myself:goodjob: That teg is clean, and not riced out at alll!

marcos713
08-10-2009, 04:11 AM
this thread is a fail!

Shift_2WIN
08-10-2009, 09:31 AM
x2!

quickdodgeŽ
08-10-2009, 09:33 AM
this thread is a fail!

As is the OP. Later, QD.

DynamicSound
08-10-2009, 09:51 AM
Since when does having a bodykit mean it is trying to look fast?

r34_gtr
08-14-2009, 08:30 PM
I don't even know y I bother coming to this site anymore, as long as it's a honda with clean engine it's the best thing on four wheels am I right because that's all I see on this fkn site now. Never have i "bashed" a good clean car for what I believe is a good price I only comliment them, now y don't I ever see anything in my user cp when I do something like that it's only when I write something "bad" about a car even a wtf car i get red boxes and disagreements in my cp, but whatever, it's to bad, I did like this site- o well  goodbye ia hello vwvortex... DON'T BOTHER REPLYING TO THIS IM NEVER CHECKING THIS SITE AGAIN 

driftyboy
08-14-2009, 10:00 PM
Lol, did some dude really just freak out over someone elses personal opinion or am I bein trolled?

Mrs. Purp
08-14-2009, 10:03 PM
I think it's nice, needs to be fixed up. Untill then I don't think he'll get what he's asking.

browningboy7
08-14-2009, 10:11 PM
Am I the only who who realized he didn't even spell fast right in his sig?

"if its not fas its not worth the gas"

van
08-17-2009, 04:44 AM
Awww shit someone get this guy a tissue. No one saw things his way.

Good post btw Shift 2WIN. You hit the nail on the head.

DynamicSound
08-17-2009, 08:40 AM
I don't even know y I bother coming to this site anymore, as long as it's a honda with clean engine it's the best thing on four wheels am I right because that's all I see on this fkn site now. Never have i "bashed" a good clean car for what I believe is a good price I only comliment them, now y don't I ever see anything in my user cp when I do something like that it's only when I write something "bad" about a car even a wtf car i get red boxes and disagreements in my cp, but whatever, it's to bad, I did like this site- o well  goodbye ia hello vwvortex... DON'T BOTHER REPLYING TO THIS IM NEVER CHECKING THIS SITE AGAIN 

I am not a Honda person nor do I think anything Honda produces is extrondinary besides the NSX...would add S2000, but it is the new Civic. However, you're retarded if you think the car is riced out.

Shift_2WIN
08-17-2009, 03:42 PM
Im actually a Nissan guy, and own a Nissan, but you have to give respect where respect is due, and the car is clean, just damaged it can be repaired. No one ever said Hondas are the best, we just said this one is clean. And calm down, its just a forum, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so fall back.

P.S. For an example of a riced out honda click here: http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249384
or here: http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247682
or here: http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241767
or here: http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236408

bimmergirrl
08-20-2009, 04:43 PM
both above me are right. cudnt have said it better myself:goodjob: That teg is clean, and not riced out at alll!

I think thats a nice teg. Poor thing just needs some work :)
But he is retarded for wanting a trade for a gti lol. But then i read his other post and he wants to trade with cash

THEONE
08-21-2009, 09:10 PM
hahaha with the way things have gone since i have been messing with imports,there will be a time when everyone calls cars that look like this rice lol
i can wait to see what the next trend as far as looks go, hehehe im amused by this post i knew it would bother some folks hahahaha

d-man478
08-22-2009, 01:16 AM
they killed that guy on that vw forum. i kinda felt sorry for him. lol

XanRules
08-22-2009, 07:23 PM
anyone who thinks VW owners know jack shit about style should be killed anyway.
Bro. Dawg.