PDA

View Full Version : Not sure where to post this question so...

STRteg
08-09-2009, 05:47 PM
I have some S2k seats 1 pair from a AP1 and another pair from an AP2 just wondering if i decide to sell them how much the seats go for theres nothing wrong them,they are in good condition,any help would be great thanks

Oh and if anyone knows what would i have to do to them to get them to fit right into a DC teg thanks

STRteg
08-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the move

Tech5
08-09-2009, 06:36 PM
I have some S2k seats 1 pair from a AP1 and another pair from an AP2 just wondering if i decide to sell them how much the seats go for theres nothing wrong them,they are in good condition,any help would be great thanks

Oh and if anyone knows what would i have to do to them to get them to fit right into a DC teg thanks

How about research them on ebay, or other net spots rather looking like a DB on here?:thinking: :thinking: :lmfao:

STRteg
08-09-2009, 06:41 PM
How about research them on ebay, or other net spots rather looking like a DB on here?:thinking: :thinking: :lmfao:

I did but there are too many different prices floating around I just wanted some opinions you ass lol one of these days when i find the right rusty spoon me and you are gonna meet up:ninja:

JDMJAYDC2
08-09-2009, 06:42 PM
or you can pm 99jdmls he has a set in his dc and could help you out a bit if you want to know how much they would go for i would post a pic of both sets as well as the bolsters of the seats as the wear will determine how much you may get for them

dont mind qd i mean josh hes a nice guy lol

Tech5
08-09-2009, 06:44 PM
I did but there are too many different prices floating around I just wanted some opinions you ass lol one of these days when i find the right rusty spoon me and you are gonna meet up:ninja:

Thats when you average them and get a price!

Tech5
08-09-2009, 06:45 PM
or you can pm 99jdmls he has a set in his dc and could help you out a bit if you want to know how much they would go for i would post a pic of both sets as well as the bolsters of the seats as the wear will determine how much you may get for them

dont mind qd i mean josh hes a nice guy lol

Go to hell,,,,,

I kid!:goodjob:

AyO Deebo
08-09-2009, 07:49 PM
ap1 and 2 seat goes for about 7+ depending on condition.

as for getting them to fit, you would need to swap out the seat pan from a dc or eg seat

STRteg
08-11-2009, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the info. guys