PDA

View Full Version : WTF>.. they just stole another car... homos..

RandomGuy
10-09-2005, 01:04 AM
Well Nzprojekt just got his DA integra jacked... it was just about the cleanest DA you would ever find... shit sux. We were at work... after a long hard day at work went to go get his car... not to be found... called me up we looked for it no one found it.. I guess he didnt post it up cuz hes fuckin distressed. He had an import atlanta sticker on it too, so the thieves can even come up on here and see whos shit they jacked and laugh... fags.

Well if you see it:
A CLEAN ASS DA integra... turqouise in color (blue/green) manual
HKS exhaust
bronze rims.

Stolen from Mall of GA parking lot in buford.

homos.

Spyder
10-09-2005, 01:06 AM
I wonder how many honda/acura's are stolen in Ga per day. shit is just sad at this point..

Sorry for dude that lost his car.. :(

fawk_you
10-09-2005, 01:09 AM
:eek: Fuck this shit is gay to hear about-
ill keep a look out for the car... someone needs
to put an end to this shit.

collins
10-09-2005, 01:14 AM
i'm workin in the area now, so i'll be sure to keep an eye out

quickdodge®
10-09-2005, 01:17 AM
Tell him to call me. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow, I guess. Later, QD.

RandomGuy
10-09-2005, 01:18 AM
lets wait for him to post he has pics at home.. pretty sure hes sleepin right now. shits crazy tho.

Big Rick
10-09-2005, 01:19 AM
this shit is gettin out of hand, where the fuck are all these cars going.

rickgiblin
10-09-2005, 01:22 AM
this shit is gettin out of hand, where the fuck are all these cars going.
im starting to think the same thing... its almost like there taking cars daily and there just storing them in wharehouses or in car grauges and such... but who knows... i wish that i could find one of these cars driving around thats been stolen and stop the person driving and beat the shit out of them. this is out of hand and the sad part is that the cops are doing nothing about it...

RandomGuy
10-09-2005, 01:27 AM
the sad part is that the cops are doing nothing about it...

dude you dont know half of it... the cop pretty much verbally said "we aint doin shit about it unless we find the car... then we'll call you... but there are thousands of stolen cars we arent going to take the time to find yours"... and she was also rude and said something along the lines of "its not that big of a loss, i mean it was an 91"... WTF?! most teg-heads love DA's more than the other fuckin ugly ass newer ones.

aaronfelipe
10-09-2005, 01:28 AM
Well Nzprojekt just got his DA integra jacked... it was just about the cleanest DA you would ever find... shit sux. We were at work... after a long hard day at work went to go get his car... not to be found... called me up we looked for it no one found it.. I guess he didnt post it up cuz hes fuckin distressed. He had an import atlanta sticker on it too, so the thieves can even come up on here and see whos shit they jacked and laugh... fags.

Well if you see it:
A CLEAN ASS DA integra... turqouise in color (blue/green) manual
HKS exhaust
bronze rims.

Stolen from Mall of GA parking lot in buford.

homos.

How the hell do they steal cars from freaking malls???!?!?!!?

RandomGuy
10-09-2005, 01:42 AM
oh yeah if you spot it or have any leads... PM them to ME or NzProjekt.. or both... dont post them up cuz its highly likely that those fags are reading this

quickdodge®
10-09-2005, 01:45 AM
Like I said, tell him to ring me. Later, QD.

JITB
10-09-2005, 03:55 AM
i thought gwinnet was safe....:(

MOG is like the hunting ground for thieves it seems..

JDMBeau
10-09-2005, 03:58 AM
i think its the same people doing it. because they are typically going for the cars, with the same "look" upon them. and usually they know what they are going for, cause the cars are usually found not to long after with most stuff gone, but nothing extreme like interior and shit.

RISKYB
10-09-2005, 08:01 AM
dude fuck these theives, i aam so sick and tired of ready about everyones car getting stolen, i hope one day soon we can find these slack jawed fagots and beat their sulls in, sorry for the loss my teggie brother

The Ren
10-09-2005, 08:03 AM
Damn man Im so sorry.. this shit sucks ass.. Someone has got to do something.. Execs can we make a forum for stolen cars or something? I would love for the police to see how many cars are actually getting jakked... and how they are doing NOTHING about it

smiley723
10-09-2005, 08:06 AM
Two of my friends have had their cars stolen from the Mall of GA parking lot. When they are hitting the Mall of Ga they are looking for 96-under Hondas and Acuras because they are the easiest to break in to. Trust me, my old Honda was broken into at my old apartment complex. The windows can be popped off track without breakin them. That is how they are getting in without breaking anything. Good luck guys on finding the car. I will keep a look out my self.

sprix!
10-09-2005, 08:23 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss. It is ridiculous how many cars are stolen every day in this area. Perhaps even more disturbing is the fact that cars are stolen from Malls so often. Some of you may remember that my old 93 Prelude was stolen from Lenox Mall on a Sunday. It makes you wonder what the f*ck those "security" officers are doing riding around in the parking lots. I agree with what someone said earlier about the older than 96 Honda/Acuras. It must be true. I also agree with what was said about crackin some skulls.
Police are just desensitized to this kind of thing. Its no biggie for them to write up several stolen vehicle reports every day. That, and then some are just dicks on and off the clock....lol.
I second supra chic's notion for the forum dedicated to stolen cars. That seems to be a little more pertinent than some of these other forums we have.

quickdodge®
10-09-2005, 08:35 AM
No. A separate forum is not necessary, nor does make any sense to have. There is no reason to glorify what is happening. That is all that this would do. Just keep doing it the way you are now. The stupid remarks about mall security are just that...stupid. Just because they don't catch these people make them just as at fault? Some of you just have to have more brains than that. I'm sure the car thieves aren't sitting around waiting for security to ride by so they can do it in front of them. Think before you type. I've also repsonded twice to the original poster to put this guy in touch with me, but obviously he has it under control. Oh well, I offered. Later, QD.

The Ren
10-09-2005, 08:42 AM
I wasn't saying it to try and glorify it and I understand how it would now.. I just think this is out of control.. and It seems like car thief is on the bottom of alot of cops to do list.. Dont get me wrong I know they have other things to do as well but I wish they would put a bit more effort into this..

Leisa
10-09-2005, 08:55 AM
Damn.. that sucks.. .wtf is going on here.. we have got to catch these fuckers!

Brett
10-09-2005, 09:14 AM
I would love for the police to see how many cars are actually getting jakked... and how they are doing NOTHING about it

I am sure the police know how many cars get stolen, after all, they are the ones we call to fill out the police report, they dont need to swing by IA to see what happens in GA as far as crime goes. And its not that they do NOTHING as you say about it, All they can do i stake down the info and wait till someone see's it. They cant spend all day driving around looking for a car, There are worse crimes going on all day then our cars getting stolen. Granted to US this is huge and we all know that, But to them, Its a crime, But doesnt rank up as high as more serious crimes.

The Ren
10-09-2005, 09:21 AM
There are worse crimes going on all day then our cars getting stolen. Granted to US this is huge and we all know that, But to them, Its a crime, But doesnt rank up as high as more serious crimes.

I just think this is out of control.. and It seems like car thief is on the bottom of alot of cops to do list.. Dont get me wrong I know they have other things to do as well but I wish they would put a bit more effort into this..

Brett
10-09-2005, 09:28 AM
and how they are doing NOTHING about it

So make up your mind, you say one thing then answer yourself with another post

5thgcelica
10-09-2005, 09:29 AM
good god. man im sorry to hear this..

i am glad i dont have a honda. shit it almost makes you nto want to put a pic of your car on the net so they wont know what it looks like and attempt to track it down.

Brett
10-09-2005, 09:33 AM
Yeah thats one one bad thing us Honda/Acura owners deal with. They are to fucking easy to steal.

RandomGuy
10-09-2005, 10:57 AM
No. A separate forum is not necessary, nor does make any sense to have. There is no reason to glorify what is happening. That is all that this would do. Just keep doing it the way you are now. The stupid remarks about mall security are just that...stupid. Just because they don't catch these people make them just as at fault? Some of you just have to have more brains than that. I'm sure the car thieves aren't sitting around waiting for security to ride by so they can do it in front of them. Think before you type. I've also repsonded twice to the original poster to put this guy in touch with me, but obviously he has it under control. Oh well, I offered. Later, QD.
when he posts hell see whats up he still isnt on

ProjectWidow
10-09-2005, 11:20 AM
Dude!! Im so sorry. I know exactly what he is going through right now. I can't fucking believe this shit. Its like the 3 car stolen in less than a week just on IA! I just wish there was something that we can do to catch them. This is just getting way the fuck out of control

Schugg
10-09-2005, 11:22 AM
how are all these cars getting stolen?? are people just using tow trucks to take them?

NzProjeKt
10-09-2005, 11:26 AM
Thanks to everyone who posted with a positive response...
It was a 1991 LS TEG.. Please be on the lookout for the vehicle...

Kevykev
10-09-2005, 11:30 AM
Damn that shit's clean in deed for 12-15 year old car.

Hope it all works out for you man. I'm glad i don't hold on to my Hondas too long because it seems very easy to be victimized with 'em.

DAMN!

NzProjeKt
10-09-2005, 11:34 AM
The pictures are not the most recent.. The car was stolen with 17" Bronze 5 Zigen wheels, HKS cat back exhaust, Tokico Shocks, Neuspeed springs, AEM Intake, DC Sport Headers, Alpine Headunit, Infinity Component Speakers, Cross Drilled Rotors, and a S2000 shifter.. Please PM me with any leads about the vehicle itself or even just the parts...

Qd, I dont have you number..

quickdodge®
10-09-2005, 11:52 AM
678-437-6714. Later, QD.

TypeRVtec013
10-09-2005, 12:18 PM
I wonder if those fuckers are reading this thread.

Schugg
10-09-2005, 12:56 PM
probably, i havent seen any guest viewing this thread, so if it is, its one of the members!

rickgiblin
10-09-2005, 02:22 PM
hey.... post a pic of your liscense plate and any dents or marks or anything that could help us spot it if we did see it. but i work and travel all around from buford to norcross almost everyday and im looking out for everyone of these cars. its pissin me off and i dont even drive an import. to me this is just getting on my nerves and i would love to follow one of these cars back to where they are taking them and beat the shit out of everyone there

Brett
10-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Damn that shit is clean looking!! Good luck with finding it, I hope it all works out

0to60n2weex
10-09-2005, 05:49 PM
last week my wheels were almost jacked from the mall.... I work at old navy and i came out on my hour and the chinese security man came and told me some dude started jacking up my car and was going to "change" my tires, he said the car was his but the security guy sees me come in everyday at 5:30am... so he knew it was mine... they arrested him... sorry to hear about your teggy.

MachNU
10-09-2005, 06:10 PM
WHy dont most people jsut get LoJack I had a friend who had it and his car was stolen and they foun dit 3 hours later thanks to his LoJack system? Also that looks look that Teg will stand out real easily, hope it gets found by someone on here!

blackboi50
10-09-2005, 06:19 PM
Questions?????? whuts up with the mall security?????......they are only there when u dont need them....and....are there no cameras at the mall???? jus questions.......1

davmx
10-09-2005, 06:27 PM
damn.. I feel his pain. I'll keep a look out for it.

I say we do the Bait Car like on TV. We can catch so many fuckers

Sleepin Hatch
10-09-2005, 06:29 PM
damn doode. i think your the guy that go to my school?

that shit sucks. your car was clean.

Julio
10-09-2005, 06:40 PM
damn sucks... Fucking clean ass Teg too..

Lower4
10-09-2005, 06:59 PM
Arent you the guy that goes to phoenix?

Brut
10-09-2005, 07:04 PM
god damn another car.. my dad has told me about people stealing cars around over here in buford. so he is making me and my mom park under the garge and he parks his truck behind us. i will keep an eye out for sure!!

NzProjeKt
10-09-2005, 07:12 PM
678-437-6714. Later, QD.
Left you a message!

Arent you the guy that goes to phoenix?
Yeah. And you are ?

Lower4
10-09-2005, 07:16 PM
I'm stupid

quickdodge®
10-09-2005, 07:30 PM
NZProjekt...Sorry I didnt get back to ya today. I didn't see a thing. Tomorrow, I get off work real early, so I will be headed to anothe rspot to check some shit out. Later, QD.

Lower4
10-09-2005, 07:34 PM
What was that for QD? Nzproject asked me a question, i just properly replied. What's wrong with you man??

quickdodge®
10-09-2005, 07:36 PM
This isn't a FOR SALE thread. Later, QD.

Lower4
10-09-2005, 07:41 PM
The comments that were stated were from a deal made in the PAST. I was just trying to get him to remember who i am.

quickdodge®
10-09-2005, 07:44 PM
AAAAHhhhhhhhh, I got ya. Sorry, then dude. I should have payed more attention. I apologize, my man. Later, QD.

Lower4
10-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Thanks alot sir.

rickgiblin
10-09-2005, 07:45 PM
im going to go ahead and check some spaninsh appartment complexes tomarrow and look for some cars on here on buford hwy in the middle of duluth

Tbird_guy
10-09-2005, 07:53 PM
good luck to all, I hope this shit pans out.

0to60n2weex
10-09-2005, 08:03 PM
the best place to park at the mall is the jc penney parking deck... the cops sit up on top in the morning before the mall opens when i get into work and there are more cameras under the parking deck then there are all around the mall. there are a few on the light posts but they have narrow tunnel vision. the ones by the loading docks are meant only to see the delivery trucks so they only pick up the first 2 or 3 parking spaces.

RandomGuy
10-09-2005, 08:20 PM
damn still not found

neontuner95
10-09-2005, 11:19 PM
I feel your pain I owned a 95 accord moded out, stolen in norcross found 3 days later stripped in tucker!

£G2♣
10-10-2005, 12:14 AM
damn dude that sucks

Seymour222
10-10-2005, 10:28 PM
Why did my post get deleted about the stolen car and the people doing it? I dont have a problem with it, Im guessing it was for a good reason. Any way sorry about the loss sux ass.

1439/2000
10-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Yeah that blows. My 240 got broken into there last March at 7 in the morning. The cameras dont show shit either. Sorry to hear about it.