PDA

View Full Version : accident i85 buford area 11am help

hadouken
08-08-2009, 04:06 PM
i was wondering if anyone saw the accident this morning that i was in... it was around 11am and maybe a mile and a half from the exit point to go to the mall..

it was a 3 car pile up... i was the first car in line it was a toyota camry 95' and behind me was a gold-ish colored pilot and followed by a black explorer on 20's.... i got taken to the hospital before the cops arrived... and somehow i got blamed for the accident... they said i hit them... but how can i hit them if i was in front?..:thinking: i was jw if there were any witnesses of what happened today..

thanks guys for the help
1 (http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/tueyy/102_1332.jpg)
2 (http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/tueyy/102_1333.jpg)
3 (http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/tueyy/102_1334.jpg)
4 (http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/tueyy/102_1335.jpg)

Oz10
08-08-2009, 04:13 PM
Damn. Sorry to hear about that. Hope everything works out for you. Are you alright?

hadouken
08-08-2009, 04:16 PM
im ok for now but if i gotta fix those cars im s.o.l
i got whiplash and my back is killing me but i should be alright...
ill have pics of the camry up soon...

D3UC3S
08-08-2009, 04:18 PM
sry to hear that dude. Im sure that if you take it to court they will see that you were in front. No worries

hadouken
08-08-2009, 04:20 PM
nah but they lied and said i was behind them in the right lane...
i was in front of them in the left lane... the damage on my car lines up with their story too so i hope i dont get f'ed over

americanctm
08-08-2009, 06:02 PM
get the people's numbers who were involved in the accident and call them out for lying.

southside
08-08-2009, 06:22 PM
get the people's numbers who were involved in the accident and call them out for lying.Not a good idea,First thing is you should take pictures of your car(damage).Then contact the PD and find out the officer that made the report get in contact with him and explain and show him the damage and explain your side of the incident.:goodjob:

collins
08-08-2009, 06:57 PM
nah but they lied and said i was behind them in the right lane...
i was in front of them in the left lane... the damage on my car lines up with their story too so i hope i dont get f'ed over
Not trying to be a dick at all, because that reallysucks and I hope you have a speedy recovery. However, I am curious as to how the damage on your car lines up with their story if they're lying?

JITB
08-08-2009, 07:04 PM
is like they all decided to blame you..lol hoping that you would be out for awhile and wouldnt remember.. if your damage doesnt add up, than it should be a no brainer for u!

MachNU
08-08-2009, 07:16 PM
yeah kinda hard for their stories to line up, if you where the lead car. That would mean all your damage would be to the rear and theirs to the front! so...

IMPORTchic
08-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Hopefully you are telling the truth. I dont see how that the story can match up with both situations, but hey I am a visual person so I cant really picture it. Either way goodluck and be sure to keep your story straight and right or it can bite you in the ass in the end. I am having to deal with an insurance claim right now that is a nightmare and its even documented that they guy behind me, hit me which was obvious. All I can say is if the bills are adding up enough to get a good lawyer. I am hoping I can get out of getting one, but then again I am not wanting a huge check, I just want my DR bils covered plus some small amount of change on top of that.

Goodluck again! =)

The Youngn
08-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Something sounds sketchy. We want photos! Sorry about your injuries though

MachNU
08-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Something sounds sketchy. We want photos! Sorry about your injuries though

have to agree. something doesnt sound right. Him saying hes not at fault, that the two other cars blamed it on him, and the cops cited him.

The Youngn
08-08-2009, 07:34 PM
have to agree. something doesnt sound right. Him saying hes not at fault, that the two other cars blamed it on him, and the cops cited him.
Going along with the him being blamed for it, we could only assume that he got cited but I'd still want confirmation that he did get the tickets. At the same time the other 2 cars COULD have known eachother or just plotted the whole ordeal since he left before any actions were taken to deal with the accident. Going to give OP'er the benefit of the doubt but I still think something sounds a bit sketchy

cjhutch
08-08-2009, 08:09 PM
If their stories are false tell us how it happened.

Homer Simpson
08-08-2009, 08:40 PM
^^

x2

Exactly, what happened?

hadouken
08-08-2009, 09:48 PM
yeah guys ill draw it out on paint b/c its hard to explain in words.. ill have pics up tomorrow...

well anyway i was taking my girlfriend to the aquarium for her birthday and as soon as i exit off of 211 - 85 i was in the left lane.. and from there it was straight then i was behind this 240 near the exit of the mall of ga and then i see in my rearview mirror two cars swaying everywhere then i get hit. see the pilot hit me on my rear q panel then my car turned sideways with that impact. then the explorer hit the pilot again and ramed it into my front fender.

their story was that i was weaving through traffic and i hit the both of them... thats their exact story..

but what i dont understand is how could i hit them if i was in front?

hadouken
08-08-2009, 09:50 PM
yeah kinda hard for their stories to line up, if you where the lead car. That would mean all your damage would be to the rear and theirs to the front! so...

they swerved trying to evade each other and the pilot kinda swerved into me and not str8 on my back bumper thats why its so crazy

The Youngn
08-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................

Sorry but their story sounds a bit more believable, especially with the damage that you explained to your car. It honestly sounds like you could've been trying to catch up to the 240, or something along those lines, and hit them in the process of weaving. Sorry to go against your word but just saying. That's just from reading it though.

My opinion may very well change once I see pics.

hadouken
08-08-2009, 10:13 PM
yeah its cool ill get pics up...
i know what happened and i was looking for a witness
but i will have pics up soon..
ill try to make a video with toys lol -.-

The Youngn
08-08-2009, 10:27 PM
yeah its cool ill get pics up...
i know what happened and i was looking for a witness
but i will have pics up soon..
ill try to make a video with toys lol -.-
Do one of these...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAoz0eckey4
Lol

hadouken
08-09-2009, 02:40 PM
pics are up

quickdodgeŽ
08-09-2009, 02:48 PM
So is this going to be the start of a new IA trend? Every accident in Atlanta will be witnessed by an IA person? Later, QD.

hadouken
08-09-2009, 02:55 PM
hey.. i was just asking... b/c i seen a few 240's on 85.. i mean like 95% of them are either on here or 240atl

quickdodgeŽ
08-09-2009, 03:07 PM
. b/c i seen a few 240's on 85.. i mean like 95% of them are either on here or 240atl

You're sadly mistaken if you really believe that. Later, QD.

BanginJimmy
08-09-2009, 03:25 PM
It would be very easy to prove your story. There would be tire marks on the road that would be obvious. At the same time, your tires would show wear consistant with a spin.

The Youngn
08-09-2009, 06:43 PM
I really don't see how a Pilot would have enough room on the left side to hit you that far forward on the quarter panel. They didn't happen to be swerving everywhere to avoid you hitting them from an illegal lane change did they?

I wasn't there so I can really say too much but again, sorry for going against you and the injuries caused to you. Hope you the best in court. Whomever was at fault will get whats coming to them 10-fold, because someone is obviously lying.

The Ren
08-09-2009, 07:25 PM
So youre the reason I had take 124 to buford instead of 85N

Atlblkz06
08-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Sorry about the injury.

Did the other two guys know each other? It sounds like they did if they were acting like fools as you say you saw in the mirror.

I hope you did this already, but go back to the scene of the accident and take pictures of the whole area. Try to get picture evidence like tire marks to hopefully back you up. That evidence will be gone soon so do that ASAP. You never know what you'll find.

You need to get your facts perfectly straight. Shit like "man it all happened so fast I dont really remember" will make you sound like you're lying. Be professional and details about this or you're about to get FUCKED OVER by those lying bastards.

I'm not kidding - take this VERY seriously.

hadouken
08-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Did the other two guys know each other? It sounds like they did if they were acting like fools as you say you saw in the mirror.

I hope you did this already, but go back to the scene of the accident and take pictures of the whole area. Try to get picture evidence like tire marks to hopefully back you up. That evidence will be gone soon so do that ASAP. You never know what you'll find.

You need to get your facts perfectly straight. Shit like "man it all happened so fast I dont really remember" will make you sound like you're lying. Be professional and details about this or you're about to get FUCKED OVER by those lying bastards.

I'm not kidding - take this VERY seriously.

already did that homie i got the pics from their tire marks offroad about 15 feet from where i got hit... also of a fog light cover from one of their cars...
the ppl in the explorer were from nc so i figure they didnt know anyone along the accident but from what they told everyone only the driver was awake before the accident so maybe he fell asleep at the wheel and swerved off road and initiated the accident..

ive typed every detail down to where i couldnt forget along with pictures to support my facts... i just gotta get me a good lawyer now... i just hope i get those bastards for lying on me...

hadouken
08-10-2009, 12:03 AM
So youre the reason I had take 124 to buford instead of 85N

im sorry i was taking my girlfriend out to the aquarium for her birthday and i get hit by 2 douchebags and taken to the hospital for my injuries...

sorry... geeze

The Ren
08-10-2009, 09:34 AM
im sorry i was taking my girlfriend out to the aquarium for her birthday and i get hit by 2 douchebags and taken to the hospital for my injuries...

sorry... geeze

Just jokin with ya kiddo.. relax

hadouken
08-10-2009, 11:45 AM
yeah i understand.. its crazy now... b/c now im afraid to drive... so i gotta man-up now... weren't you at Scotsman's party that one day?

quickdodgeŽ
08-10-2009, 11:47 AM
. b/c now im afraid to drive...

Why? Later, QD.

hadouken
08-10-2009, 12:01 PM
its hard to explain.. but its like your out doing something doing nothing wrong and them blam you get ass raped by two cars... and when your at the hospital you get blamed for the whole thing..i guess its just me then..

The Ren
08-10-2009, 12:27 PM
yeah I was...