ekcivic1991
08-07-2009, 09:50 PM
which one is better? any reviews cant find any concrete stuff about NO2

silversol
08-07-2009, 11:18 PM
I take the n.o xplode I love it

Donati03gt
08-07-2009, 11:27 PM
i took noxplode in 2005, i liked it but body gets used to it after a bottle. 2nd bottles didnt have as good of effect. id say get some !

bowdown201
08-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Ive only taken no xplode and my body got used to it after about 2 weeks. Havent taken NO2 though

The Youngn
08-08-2009, 12:16 AM
When your body gets used to it then it means its time to up the dosage. I used to use it and loved it. Was going on 2 scoops per serving and I haven't used it in about 4-5 months because I wanted to see what My body could do without it. Going back on it soon though....whenever I stop being lazy and buy another jug. Great stuff though

batlude
08-08-2009, 01:16 AM
USPlabs Jacked!!!

ruah_23
08-08-2009, 08:11 AM
try vpx noshogun

ueyedgr8tness
08-08-2009, 08:11 AM
waste of money if your trying to blow up if you ask me.I got my on mix i build on and trust me this sh*****t works.I think all that other stuff is a waste of money and puts u at a risk of roids when u up the dose so u might as well be taken roids....

Donati03gt
08-08-2009, 09:11 AM
waste of money if your trying to blow up if you ask me.I got my on mix i build on and trust me this sh*****t works.I think all that other stuff is a waste of money and puts u at a risk of roids when u up the dose so u might as well be taken roids....

tell us more

also i tried noshotgun and i felt nothing at all ? idk so i sold the bottle. lol

i can also get good ass discounted prices on most supplements send me a pm and ill get u a price

ekcivic1991
08-08-2009, 10:11 AM
thanks for the help and yeah i just started NO explode i hope that i wont get used to it anytime soon

The Youngn
08-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Your ass was already big so what you say doesn't count. Let me use whatever you're using and we'll see if I get huge like you:D

onebadgt
08-08-2009, 11:18 AM
both are just like a caffine energy and muscle pump supplement! in my opinion they dont do enough to even be worth the money. if your looking for size either do a steroid or just pro-hormones, if your looking for def. then do some no-explode, a ton of sets/cardio. and watch the diet!

ueyedgr8tness
08-08-2009, 04:39 PM
Your ass was already big so what you say doesn't count. Let me use whatever you're using and we'll see if I get huge like you:D

no i wasn't bro i played hockey and was 180 for a long time then drifted up to 220 now my weight is 245 but most of it came from my wife feeding me like crazy once i got married.

But i am telling you about time u spend the money for 2-3 months of no explode and all that other bs u might as well just taken 1 safe cycle of roids and got way more results and also for about thesame as you would pay for the other shi* but it works faster :yes: I am not a big pusher of roids and i believe should stay away from it.But at the same time if you practice it safe u will be fine and it will really have no bad side effects:cheers:

p.s just because i talk about roids doesn't not mean i am a user lets just say all the ppl i workout with use them to get my size but i have never had a problem getting big because i only eat meat i hate the vegetables with a passion every since i was like 5:yes:

ueyedgr8tness
08-08-2009, 04:41 PM
both are just like a caffine energy and muscle pump supplement! in my opinion they dont do enough to even be worth the money. if your looking for size either do a steroid or just pro-hormones, if your looking for def. then do some no-explode, a ton of sets/cardio. and watch the diet!

U got to the keyword bro D.I.E.T:cheers:

blacknightteg
08-08-2009, 04:44 PM
i say noxplode, shit works great. also think about getting cellmass to take after your work out, and if you REALLy dont want to loose any fatigue, you can use something called volumizer as well. shit works great. i in no way got used to it. you have to make sure you are always drinking water though. thats one of the down sides of those products is that if you dont keep drinkin water you wont keep the weight. a lot of it is water weight cause your consuming creatine.

Firefightin_tC
08-09-2009, 11:31 AM
Or Super Pump is a good alternative.

Black Mamba
08-10-2009, 11:04 AM
I use NO Explode and its awesome.

Use 1 tub and take a break from it for at least a month or two before going back(because by then, ur body is already used to it, so if u go back to it right away, it doesn't do anything)

Make sure to take this stuff on an empty stomach though. You might feel like puking a little but doesn't take much to hold it in.

ruah_23
08-10-2009, 03:49 PM
It depands on what kind of training you are doing.
If you are doing hardcore bodybuilding with good eating habits, I used the animal products(stak,stak2,pump and nitro). For my body,I think those works best for me. I use no shotgun when Im off the cycle for a week. Again each individual person has different reactions on what kind of supplements they take.

liquidforcd3
08-18-2009, 09:58 PM
USPlabs Jack3d x2...did the NO Xplode, great results, but jacked, same results less fillers, less bloat, no upset stomach sickness halfway in the workout.... never goin back. not to mention cheaper.

ls-r teg
08-18-2009, 10:51 PM
i use extenze...wait a min....:ninja:

ATLSRT8
08-18-2009, 11:47 PM
Stack Super Pump and Finaflex XD-550..........but honestly I prefer superpump over NO Xplode

Donati03gt
08-19-2009, 12:01 AM
^^ can u still get finaflex?

red08passat
08-19-2009, 05:13 PM
If you have kidney stones stay away from NO Xplode and similar products.

ATLSRT8
08-19-2009, 05:22 PM
^^ can u still get finaflex?

Absolutely!

ATLSRT8
08-19-2009, 05:23 PM
If you have kidney stones stay away from NO Xplode and similar products.

True story....if you don't drink mass amounts of water a day or if you drink alcohol every day....stay away from those products.

Donati03gt
08-20-2009, 02:08 PM
Absolutely!

where at id like to try it

bowdown201
08-20-2009, 02:43 PM
no i wasn't bro i played hockey and was 180 for a long time then drifted up to 220 now my weight is 245 but most of it came from my wife feeding me like crazy once i got married.

But i am telling you about time u spend the money for 2-3 months of no explode and all that other bs u might as well just taken 1 safe cycle of roids and got way more results and also for about thesame as you would pay for the other shi* but it works faster :yes: I am not a big pusher of roids and i believe should stay away from it.But at the same time if you practice it safe u will be fine and it will really have no bad side effects:cheers:

p.s just because i talk about roids doesn't not mean i am a user lets just say all the ppl i workout with use them to get my size but i have never had a problem getting big because i only eat meat i hate the vegetables with a passion every since i was like 5:yes:

This man hit it on the nail

ekcivic1991
09-17-2009, 09:42 PM
man i hate vegetables to anything that grows at the ground except fruit