PDA

View Full Version : Starting a new..

The Ren
10-08-2005, 10:24 PM
Well I know I've told a few of you.. but I guess now since it is final I will go ahead and tell everyone (well atleast the ones who care).. My mom got the final say so that she has a contract on a new house in Braselton at Reunion Subdivision down the street from Cheatu Elon. So she told me today she closes on that house on October 21st.. and the house we live in now will go up for sale on December 1st.. So I have one of two options.. Go ahead and start looking for a condo/townhouse/apartment to rent... Or speed up my process and go ahead a buy a house (which I had planned on doing in the next 2 years).... Im still in shock.. I've lived in this house for almost 17 years as long as I can remember.. It's definatly going to be weird...

Spyder
10-08-2005, 10:27 PM
Good luck on whatever you decide on :)

Hulud
10-08-2005, 10:28 PM
buy it from your mom

The Ren
10-08-2005, 10:30 PM
The house is wayy too much than I can afford.. She had the house apraised last week for $300K.. No way in hell I could afford it...

Brett
10-08-2005, 10:30 PM
burn it down and collect the insurance :D

HyPer50
10-08-2005, 10:31 PM
Eh, same thing happened to me. Lived in the same house for the first 20 years of my life, then we moved.. You get over it REAL quick.

Leisa
10-08-2005, 10:33 PM
The house is wayy too much than I can afford.. She had the house apraised last week for $300K.. No way in hell I could afford it...

then you just answered your own question... rent for a year ( are you living with the boyfriend?) so how you like it and get aong with each other .. then buy a house from there

The Ren
10-08-2005, 10:33 PM
Lol.. Brett I thought about it... lol.. But seriously I wanted to move towards duluth/roswell/buford area anyways so... If I do buy a house it will be in the low 100s and maybe a bit cheaper than that.. This is definitely going to be a huge change for me..

Hulud
10-08-2005, 10:34 PM
well get some roomy's and buy it

Spyder
10-08-2005, 10:35 PM
Lol.. Brett I thought about it... lol.. But seriously I wanted to move towards duluth/roswell/buford area anyways so... If I do buy a house it will be in the low 100s and maybe a bit cheaper than that.. This is definitely going to be a huge change for me..

I really hate to say it but you arent going to find a house that isnt a problem waiting to happen in any of those area for that amount of money, belive me we looked.. alot..

The Ren
10-08-2005, 10:35 PM
I dont think I wanna continue to live here anymore.. Im 21 and my mom offered for me to live in the new house.. but its wayy too far (winder braselton) and I think its time for me to get out of moms house

The Ren
10-08-2005, 10:36 PM
I really hate to say it but you arent going to find a house that isnt a problem waiting to happen in any of those area for that amount of money, belive me we looked.. alot..
Yeah I know.. I have a professional person looking into it.. She found a place that is just building.. but we will see.. Im waiting for her to get me a list and i guess next week i will start looking..

HyPer50
10-08-2005, 10:36 PM
sleep in the sooooooooooopra, i've heard they are roomy.

Jaimecbr900
10-08-2005, 10:38 PM
Give me a call when you are ready to buy. A pre-approval is only a phone call away. :goodjob:

The Ren
10-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Im ready to buy now.. I will get my loan through bank of america (My financial advisor is just waiting on how much i need and all the paperwork).. I already have cash to put down.. now its just finding the right place to live

HyPer50
10-08-2005, 10:43 PM
Im ready to buy now.. I will get my loan through bank of america (My financial advisor is just waiting on how much i need and all the paperwork).. I already have cash to put down.. now its just finding the right place to live

Avoid the Windy hill/Cobb pkwy area... In the year and a half I've been here, my car has been broken into twice, somebody has set the club house on fire, and last weekend a lady (who has been all over the news this week, Kasi Peek) was murdered across the hall from me.... AVOID THIS AREA lol. It's like the single white old women projects...

Brett
10-08-2005, 10:43 PM
Give me a call when you are ready to buy. A pre-approval is only a phone call away. :goodjob:

and phone sex to, Thats his night job

Jaimecbr900
10-08-2005, 10:47 PM

That's the last time I tell you secrets, you ho!!!! :D :D

The Ren
10-08-2005, 10:47 PM
shit ill call now!!!

Brett
10-08-2005, 10:53 PM
That's the last time I tell you secrets, you ho!!!! :D :D

Deal with it, when I got my $300 phone bill cause of you making me so damp I had to spill the beans!! LOL

JustinSane110™
10-08-2005, 11:13 PM
Deal with it, when I got my $300 phone bill cause of you making me so damp I had to spill the beans!! LOL

Wow....ummmm....

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b365/JustinSane110/bigugh.gif

RISKYB
10-09-2005, 07:54 AM
good luck on whatever you decide to do

Kevykev
10-09-2005, 08:13 AM
Deal with it, when I got my $300 phone bill cause of you making me so damp....

Shit like that coming from a male to another male is just inexcusable.

wtf man?

Kristi
10-09-2005, 10:10 AM
hey karen - we should go look together. i'm putting my house up for sale once i get it all cleaned up and everything. i am going to get an apartment or a townhome - whichever I find that is better. it just has to be a place that allows animals since i have layla.

let me know if you wanna go look.

The Ren
10-09-2005, 08:05 PM
hey karen - we should go look together. i'm putting my house up for sale once i get it all cleaned up and everything. i am going to get an apartment or a townhome - whichever I find that is better. it just has to be a place that allows animals since i have layla.

let me know if you wanna go look.
Sounds good to me...

Kristi
10-10-2005, 11:20 AM
ok, well i will let you know when i'm feeling better. i am giving layla back to the humane society, i can't take care of her alone and work the hours that i work. plus it isn't fair to keep her in an apartment all locked up. so, the animals allowed isn't a problem anymore.

i am thinking about Preston Hills over off 20 by the MOG - my friend used to live there and she loved it. we will see tho