08-07-2009, 08:00 PM
pm sent....please read!!!!

STRteg
08-07-2009, 11:55 PM
pm sent....please read!!!!

PM read not interested in the meshies thanks anyways

jdm_eg8
08-08-2009, 01:16 AM
Thats messed up. I was going to get the konigs and you told me you could havd them fixed and we would trade, then i thought about and told you id rather have slips, told me you could get them if i had 100 bones to throw in with my my meshies....I had $100 cash and my ls meshies already off ready to go. You told me you were getting a set of slips with good tires and we would make it a deal. Then text you asking if you had the slips, you told me yeah and that was it. Talk about a Bullshitting Ass Seller!!!!

2003Accord
08-08-2009, 01:48 AM
Are those Dual patterns? 4x100 and 4x114.3? perhaps?

STRteg
08-08-2009, 02:16 AM
Are those Dual patterns? 4x100 and 4x114.3? perhaps?

You are correct

2003Accord
08-08-2009, 02:20 AM
damn, ive been looking for a set for my accord in my sig but now i have no money. fuck. GLWS.

STRteg
08-08-2009, 02:20 AM
Thats messed up. I was going to get the konigs and you told me you could havd them fixed and we would trade, then i thought about and told you id rather have slips, told me you could get them if i had 100 bones to throw in with my my meshies....I had $100 cash and my ls meshies already off ready to go. You told me you were getting a set of slips with good tires and we would make it a deal. Then text you asking if you had the slips, you told me yeah and that was it. Talk about a Bullshitting Ass Seller!!!!

Listen man that was for the slips I have,not for the konigs you just changed your mind for the third time sayin you want me to fix them and trade straight up for these konigs,dude you got some issues make up your fucking mind,If I dont want to sell you shit then i dont have to and you said slips not konigs dont come in here with your bs ass comments take it to pms and clear out your damn inbox so I can PM you ---- Talk about a bullshit ass Buyer!!!!:tongue1:

STRteg
08-08-2009, 02:22 AM
damn, ive been looking for a set for my accord in my sig but now i have no money. fuck. GLWS.

lol its all good thanks for the GL

jdm_eg8
08-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Okay, well get in touch with me and let me know what the hell is going on then! At first i wanted your knockoff slips. You sold or traded them, big deal. Then you told me about your 17'' konigs, you told me that you were taking them to the rim shop to have them fixed. So i told you id rather have the slips and you did tell me you could get them. You got them and i have tried getting in touch with you to arrange a pick up and get no response. So i pm'd you trying to find out something and told you if you dont want to work the deal on your slips we can go back to the deal on the 17's. So how you figure im a bullshit buyer when my wheels are off my car and ive got cash in hand and you dont answer your phone or text messages? And by the way my inbox isnt full.... So yeah your a bullshit ass seller.... Im taking my business somewhere else.... DON'T ARRANGE ANYTHING WITH THIS GUY & EXPECT GOOD THINGS....HE WONT ANSWER YOU WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING THE DEAL & ARRANGING A PICK UP....

STRteg
08-08-2009, 11:50 AM
Okay, well get in touch with me and let me know what the hell is going on then! At first i wanted your knockoff slips. You sold or traded them, big deal. Then you told me about your 17'' konigs, you told me that you were taking them to the rim shop to have them fixed. So i told you id rather have the slips and you did tell me you could get them. You got them and i have tried getting in touch with you to arrange a pick up and get no response. So i pm'd you trying to find out something and told you if you dont want to work the deal on your slips we can go back to the deal on the 17's. So how you figure im a bullshit buyer when my wheels are off my car and ive got cash in hand and you dont answer your phone or text messages? And by the way my inbox isnt full.... So yeah your a bullshit ass seller.... Im taking my business somewhere else.... DON'T ARRANGE ANYTHING WITH THIS GUY & EXPECT GOOD THINGS....HE WONT ANSWER YOU WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING THE DEAL & ARRANGING A PICK UP....

man whatever no one else has any problems buying from me,probably because they arent too busy trying to convince me that they can sell their ls meshies for 500 easy lol hahahaha get over yourself and that rice wagon in your sig im done with you and your bs you cheese ass

jdm_eg8
08-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Rice wagon, wow. I got a wagon! LoL last time i checked im converted to JDM now, plus its a coupe you dumbass not a wagon! Funny how i just sold my wheels for $450 about an hour ago!

STRteg
08-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Rice wagon, wow. I got a wagon! LoL last time i checked im converted to JDM now, plus its a coupe you dumbass not a wagon! Funny how i just sold my wheels for $450 about an hour ago!

Your so gay and were done here buy something you ricer if not then fuck off oh and do try and have a nice day:goodjob::goodjob:

jdm_eg8
08-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Thanks you too. GLWS on some ugly played out 17's....

2003Accord
08-08-2009, 02:34 PM
Didn't you inquire about them? ^

jdm_eg8
08-08-2009, 03:36 PM
Inquired yes, bought hell no!

STRteg
08-08-2009, 08:03 PM

lol damn kids and their drugs!!! lol anyways WHEELS SOLD!!!

DELETE THREAD!!!

STRteg
08-08-2009, 08:05 PM

IBTL - of course not bought you a broke ass nukka thats why your trying to trade some bullshit ls wheels you suck :taun:

jdm_eg8
08-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Im broke? Ha thats why i own my own business and currently own 3 rental properties, but yeah im broke, lol.

STRteg
08-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Im broke? Ha thats why i own my own business and currently own 3 rental properties, but yeah im broke, lol.

dude get it through your head idc about you or your life kiss off you crab tree ass *****

STRteg
08-08-2009, 11:23 PM

And damn if you had all that you should have a better car you fag tree