PDA

View Full Version : Hey, any of you guys ever get this.

TheProfiteer
08-07-2009, 09:32 AM
Ok so you are sleeping, your alarm rings, you look at it, hit the snooze button and go to sleep. Durring which time you begin having a dream, a dream where you are waking up and taking a shower, eating breakfast, heck your girl is even giving you head before you go to work.

Only to be woken up agian by the damn snooze.

this shit happens to me at least 2 times a week. Minus the whole getting head thing. I would seriously have dreams about waking up and going to work. Sometimes I think I am already at work, when the snooze wears off.

k20siboii
08-07-2009, 10:03 AM
I have Had those days before its a bitch, i once had a dream i was going to school, then i got woken up by the snooze, and of course i got ready and guess what it was Saturday...

TheProfiteer
08-07-2009, 10:06 AM
I have Had those days before its a bitch, i once had a dream i was going to school, then i got woken up by the snooze, and of course i got ready and guess what it was Saturday...

yeah that happens to me alot as well. I dream that am on my way to work, wake up begin to get ready, and figure out its my day off.

one my co-workers here once woke up at 3am and started driving to work, was half way there when he realized its only 3am and he doesnt have to be at work for another 4 hours.

Jason..
08-07-2009, 10:15 AM
Yea lol its weird as fuck..

browningboy7
08-07-2009, 10:17 AM
I thought I was skipping school one day in HS and around 11 realized it was Saturday...

TheProfiteer
08-07-2009, 10:21 AM
this shit seriously fucks with your head. Sometimes I am standing at work, and I'm thinking "ok now would be a great time to wake the fuck up and realize its my day off."