PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Dude in red hatch that got "pulled over"

LizBiz
08-06-2009, 11:54 PM
Guess your ass won't be seeing this thread while your in JAIL!!!! You should have known you can't play ring around the Varsity with the po po!!!!! You know he didn't get far!!!

ScrapMetalDSM
08-07-2009, 12:01 AM
Wait what happened?

Bus Driver J
Damn, I missed that too....

slostang
Wait what happened?

some guy in a red hatch got pulled over and arrested. just a wild guess.

BKgen®
08-07-2009, 12:02 AM
lol i saw that shit.

Kamikaze
08-07-2009, 12:52 AM
Lol so they did catch him? I was wondering if he made it to the highway or not. :lmao:

teh bri
08-07-2009, 12:53 AM
damn, that guy was stupid! LMAO.

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 01:07 AM
no he did make it away., nitro knows him and called him later. shit was awesome. he pulled some dukes of hazard style shit on there ass. lol

roxie911
08-07-2009, 01:10 AM
that shit was HILARIOUS!

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 01:16 AM
what made it sad for the cops is one watched him go by and proceeded to go in the opposite direction.... im sorry but because he has the balls to do what he did im glad he made it away.

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 01:19 AM
i just wish someone would of got it on tape.

2003Accord
08-07-2009, 01:22 AM
what happened for those that missed it? (me) LOL

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 01:26 AM
this dude in a boosted ek pulls out and kicks it a little, then a cop takes off after him. While another at the BP a bunch of us were sitting at runs to his car. Dude gets on the bridge that crosses 85 and snatches the e-brake for a quick u-turn and goes back by the cop. the other cop doesn't realize he did that and goes the other way, then here comes the first cop after him when i turns down beside the bp and makes his get away.

2003Accord
08-07-2009, 01:29 AM
haha damn.

teh bri
08-07-2009, 01:32 AM
Lmao, speaking of this guy getting "attention."

Why were there a bunch of cops before that? :thinking:

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 01:32 AM
we won't go there...

teh bri
08-07-2009, 01:33 AM
we won't go there...

Lmao, you know why!? :lmfao:

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 01:33 AM
you can say that.... :ninja:

teh bri
08-07-2009, 01:34 AM
you can say that.... :ninja:

UH OH! :eek:

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 01:35 AM
i plead the 5th

teh bri
08-07-2009, 01:36 AM
i plead the 5th

rriighhhhtttt.

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 01:36 AM
something happened and thats all we shall say.

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 01:38 AM
lets just say the cops were already pissed because prior to dude in the hatch out driving them they were :ninja:

teh bri
08-07-2009, 01:39 AM
something happened and thats all we shall say.

Lmao, what? You're a liar.

2003Accord
08-07-2009, 01:39 AM
what you do or what you saw? I wanna know. loololol

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 01:40 AM
i know a few people on here know as well.

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-07-2009, 02:02 AM
Motherfucker, just say what the fuck happened.

What the fuck is there to hold back?

Holy fuck, you're fucking gay.

Fuck.

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 02:04 AM
wow is it that time of the month man?

sogood
08-07-2009, 03:36 AM
Stop being such a pussie bro what happened.

AnthonyF
08-07-2009, 08:44 AM
this dude in a boosted ek pulls out and kicks it a little, then a cop takes off after him. While another at the BP a bunch of us were sitting at runs to his car. Dude gets on the bridge that crosses 85 and snatches the e-brake for a quick u-turn and goes back by the cop. the other cop doesn't realize he did that and goes the other way, then here comes the first cop after him when i turns down beside the bp and makes his get away.

You saw all of this...from the parking lot?

-Ant.

Jason..
08-07-2009, 08:47 AM
So pretty much this thread is fail?Good job liz...

AnthonyF
08-07-2009, 08:58 AM
So pretty much this thread is fail?Good job liz...

I don't believe this one is on Liz. I'd have to blame some other individual that thinks he's cool b/c him and his friends are a bunch of dipshit morons. Possibly Liars also.

-Ant.

LizBiz
08-07-2009, 09:00 AM
This thread is not fail Jason... did u read the 1st page. Mission accomplished!!!!! Idk what this other thing is. I saw the cops but they didn't do anything.

puregroove
08-07-2009, 09:38 AM
I saw this from the top rear deck. I was wondering if they caught him.

DriVaH
08-07-2009, 09:49 AM
no he did make it away., nitro knows him and called him later. shit was awesome. he pulled some dukes of hazard style shit on there ass. lolnice,i love it when we get away......

Jason..
08-07-2009, 09:56 AM
This thread is not fail Jason... did u read the 1st page. Mission accomplished!!!!! Idk what this other thing is. I saw the cops but they didn't do anything.But he got away:thinking: im confused..

DriVaH
08-07-2009, 10:01 AM
But he got away:thinking: im confused..:police: "wich way did he go?":thinking:

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 10:02 AM
No, I didn't do shit. I didn't see this from the Varsity parking lot. I saw this from 20 feet away from 20 feet away from the road in the BP parking lot.

ISAtlanta300
08-07-2009, 12:09 PM
..in before the ....

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 12:15 PM
holly fuck i butchered that. lol

AnthonyF
08-07-2009, 12:27 PM
I didn't say V parking lot. I just said a parking lot.

-Ant.

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 12:28 PM
I was standing in the bp parking lot about 20 feet away from the road. that is how i meant for it to come out but i was reading something while i was trying to type that.

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 12:29 PM
again nice edit

DriVaH
08-07-2009, 12:30 PM
again nice editLOL...

Jblizzard
08-07-2009, 12:32 PM
lol that civic had some ballz, i watched it from the parking deck.

i laughed at the biker that took off too, after doing a couple burnouts lol

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 12:35 PM
lol that civic had some ballz, i watched it from the parking deck.

i laughed at the biker that took off too, after doing a couple burnouts lolwe won't go there

DriVaH
08-07-2009, 12:41 PM
what exactly did the guy in the hatch do to get fucked with?

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 12:42 PM
he hit boost when he pulled out and lost traction so the cops dipped after him. then he dukes of hazard their ass on the bridge by busting a e-brake u-turn and got away.

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 12:44 PM
i give the dude props tho he can drive

AnthonyF
08-07-2009, 12:45 PM
There was a huge line pulling in, i was like fuck this...wammmmmmmmm....wam wam....park. 20 minutes went by and the car I was behind just pulled in.

-Ant.

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 12:46 PM
There was a huge line pulling in, i was like fuck this...wammmmmmmmm....wam wam....park. 20 minutes went by and the car I was behind just pulled in.

-Ant.come again?

DriVaH
08-07-2009, 12:47 PM
he hit boost when he pulled out and lost traction so the cops dipped after him. then he dukes of hazard their ass on the bridge by busting a e-brake u-turn and got away.fucking EPIC... i wish i was there.

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 12:48 PM
o shit was epic man the whole parking lot was cheering for him cops got pissed and mean mugged lol.

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 12:49 PM
I think the popo was jealous cause he had boost... :dunno:

DriVaH
08-07-2009, 12:50 PM
o shit was epic man the whole parking lot was cheering for him cops got pissed and mean mugged lol.fuck em... lol

DriVaH
08-07-2009, 12:52 PM
I think the popo was jealous cause he had boost... :dunno:naw, they where just being police.. i mean doing there job..:ninja:

AnthonyF
08-07-2009, 01:08 PM
come again?

-Ant.

-Ant.

DriVaH
08-07-2009, 01:10 PM
-Ant.LOL...

§treet_§peed
08-07-2009, 03:13 PM
Queer

Greddypacked
08-07-2009, 03:23 PM
o shit was epic man the whole parking lot was cheering for him cops got pissed and mean mugged lol.
Awesome!

mx34life
08-09-2009, 08:15 PM
yo! that is my home boy that did that to the cops thrusday night i just got off the phone and he told me everything that happen all i can say is hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah lol !! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

The Ninja
08-09-2009, 08:32 PM
^oMG~~!! tHaT iS So AWESOmme!! LIek LulZZ!!

Elbow
08-09-2009, 08:42 PM
Gay.

StreetSpeed there are ALWAYS a shit load of cops at the V and around, you didn't make them come. Your bike is too slow cops could catch you.

GAsHONDABOI
08-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Gay.

StreetSpeed there are ALWAYS a shit load of cops at the V and around, you didn't make them come. Your bike is too slow cops could catch you.

i love it when this simontibbett leaves qoutes your a "honda hater" but what is it that you drive cause i bet its nothing to great

bus-a-vtec
08-09-2009, 09:32 PM
:lmfao: LMAO....Yall scary ass bitches shut da f*#k up, tired of u street racing wanna b niggaz who aint even got d guts 2 run from d police, and {F.Y.I...he did got away wit ease}....yall maybe need to reconsider a new sport like dominoes, pool or chess caz street racing aint 4 yall... n all u hating azz niggaz n d police can cum suck on these nuts.

PS:heres sum helpful advice stay away from moreland ave on sunday nights, would'nt want d police 2 run up on yall....:2up:

§treet_§peed
08-09-2009, 09:45 PM
Gay.

StreetSpeed there are ALWAYS a shit load of cops at the V and around, you didn't make them come. Your bike is too slow cops could catch you.So when did i say i made them come? If you wanna think that you can.

§treet_§peed
08-09-2009, 09:46 PM
i love it when this simontibbett leaves quotes your a "honda hater" but what is it that you drive cause i bet its nothing to greatHe drives a Miata that's lowered, with a lip and wheels, intake and a exhaust i believe. btw i fixed "quotes" for you ;)

Elbow
08-10-2009, 06:55 AM
He drives a Miata that's lowered, with a lip and wheels, intake and a exhaust i believe. btw i fixed "quotes" for you ;)

I definitely don't have a Miata anymore, I traded it for a Porsche, sold that, and have had three cars since... :lmfao:

Elbow
08-10-2009, 07:04 AM
He drives a Miata that's lowered, with a lip and wheels, intake and a exhaust i believe. btw i fixed "quotes" for you ;)

Oh and that Miata had a LOT more then that.

It had full suspension, seam welded chassis, weld in roll bar, sway bar, strut bar, header, ITB's, FULL metal bushings, stand alone ECU, fully gutted (under 2000lbs), and a crap load more.

BobbyFresco
08-10-2009, 07:12 AM
:lmfao: LMAO....Yall scary ass bitches shut da f*#k up, tired of u street racing wanna b niggaz who aint even got d guts 2 run from d police, and {F.Y.I...he did got away wit ease}....yall maybe need to reconsider a new sport like dominoes, pool or chess caz street racing aint 4 yall... n all u hating azz niggaz n d police can cum suck on these nuts.

PS:heres sum helpful advice stay away from moreland ave on sunday nights, would'nt want d police 2 run up on yall....:2up:

I'm sorry...We're not very fluent in stupid around here.....Care to restate your post in English, please and thank you?

Elbow
08-10-2009, 07:20 AM
Translation:
LMAO...You scared butt female dogs shut the flip up, I am so dang tired of you street racing want to be ******* who don't even have the insides to run from the police. FYI, he did get away with ease. You all may want to consider a new sport like dominoes, pool, or chess. I say this because street racing isn't for you all. By the way, all of you hating ass ******* and the police, can come suck on these non existing nuts.

P.S. Here is some helpful advice, stay away from Moreland Ave. on Sunday nights, I wouldn't want you all to see how ghetto and slow we are over there, and how we get arrested for sucking each others dicks in the parking lot. I am a raging faggot, with no sense, and I think I am hardcore. I know street racing is a sport.

-Bus-A-VTEC

§treet_§peed
08-10-2009, 08:47 AM
I definitely don't have a Miata anymore, I traded it for a Porsche, sold that, and have had three cars since... :lmfao:im so sorry im not a nut swinger of yours. so i don't keep up with everything you do.

Elbow
08-10-2009, 08:50 AM
im so sorry im nut a nut swinger of yours. so i don't keep up with everything you do.

It's ok, I understand.

AnthonyF
08-10-2009, 09:04 AM
im so sorry im nut a nut swinger of yours. so i don't keep up with everything you do.You're...what?

If you don't keep tabs on Simon, why did you make a post about all his mods on his previous car? Stalker much?

-Ant.

§treet_§peed
08-10-2009, 09:09 AM
You're...what?

If you don't keep tabs on Simon, why did you make a post about all his mods on his previous car? Stalker much?

-Ant.there i fixed it puddin. im not keeping tabs, notice i was wrong about the mods? I was just stating what i believed he had from hear say.

Stormhammer
08-10-2009, 09:32 AM
I'm still entertained by the sport bike that was burning out and the cop running at him, and ALMOST grabbed him had it not been for everyone screaming GO GO GO GO GO!

DeutscheBAG!
08-10-2009, 12:22 PM

And you need to consider a new hobby like grammar.

oneSLOWex
08-10-2009, 12:31 PM
yo! that is my home boy that did that to the cops thrusday night i just got off the phone and he told me everything that happen all i can say is hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah lol !! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ELOHEL

§treet_§peed
08-10-2009, 02:31 PM
I'm still entertained by the sport bike that was burning out and the cop running at him, and ALMOST grabbed him had it not been for everyone screaming GO GO GO GO GO!actually the cop walked at him. really slowly from what i was told and sorta seen. some said the cop was trying to be a bad ass. if im not mistaken it was the cop smoking the pipe earlier trying to mean mug everyone.

arriaza7170
08-10-2009, 08:51 PM

first of all...i think it sometimes takes more nuts to man up to whatever you did to get cops after you in the first place. And second...if having big ol' NUtS and running from cops results in this kinda grammar......you can keep your nuts.. and your street racing...and your moreland avenue:2up::2up:

bus-a-vtec
08-12-2009, 04:27 PM
[QUOTE=simontibbett]Translation:
LMAO...You scared butt female dogs shut the flip up, I am so dang tired of you street racing want to be ******* who don't even have the insides to run from the police. FYI, he did get away with ease. You all may want to consider a new sport like dominoes, pool, or chess. I say this because street racing isn't for you all. By the way, all of you hating ass ******* and the police, can come suck on these non existing nuts.

P.S. Here is some helpful advice, stay away from Moreland Ave. on Sunday nights, I wouldn't want you all to see how ghetto and slow we are over there, and how we get arrested for sucking each others dicks in the parking lot. I am a raging faggot, with no sense, and I think I am hardcore. I know street racing is a sport.

:blah: first off, only fags drive miata's:gay: which i know u r, and second we dont hav 2 suk each others dick in d parking lot because theres always more b#*ches dan ni#*az out there including your mom who iz more dan willing to suck us off 4 free:idb: rite after i pimp slap dat hoe:lmfao: ...n your rite we r ghetto n slow but i bet u i would shit on dat miata wit my moms mini-van...:lmfao: n yes street racing is a sport 4 real type ni#*as dat dont giv a f#*k it might not b legal but we still do it wit our middle fingers:2up: screaming f#*k d law:police: so go do sum constructive wit your life, like driving dat miata off a cliff or under a semi plz:cry:

bus-a-vtec
08-12-2009, 04:38 PM
first of all...i think it sometimes takes more nuts to man up to whatever you did to get cops after you in the first place. And second...if having big ol' NUtS and running from cops results in this kinda grammar......you can keep your nuts.. and your street racing...and your moreland avenue:2up::2up:
it do result in all diz n i will keep my nuts, street racing and moreland ave, we dont need any scary azz dudes f#*king up our lil fun.....n we still smoking n still screaming f#*k d law:2up: :police: we wont lose a wink of sleep

bus-a-vtec
08-12-2009, 04:46 PM
:taun: :goodjob: your rite i did'nt make it to college but it dont matter as long as i can read, write and count am aight because i got street smarts and i stay gettin money... mo money dan u hoe ass nikkaz now daz street grammar 4 u snytches:2up: :lmfao:

ScrapMetalDSM
08-12-2009, 04:54 PM
^^ This guy is an idiot. Of course you didnt go to college, your to much of an idiot to ever attend math 101. You probably "stay gettin money" by what, selling drugs? We earn it the legal way, working our ass off to make an honest living, so get your shit out of here.

Oh and brining his mom into this, real mature. I'm sure he really gives a flying fuck what you say about his mom, coming from you it means squat.

(Yes I know I am jumping to conclusions here, but who else wouldnt after trying to decifer what he says?)

bus-a-vtec
08-12-2009, 05:30 PM
it dont matter how i make money its still money so f#*k u 2 am still smokin:2up: o my grammar aint good but yall ni#*az still understand wat am saying n daz all dat matters, we aint doin language arts n diz ma last thread caz i aint got time to argue wit all u fags gotta go make diz illegal money:lmfao: gotta couple hoes i gots 2 see so peace out fags :gay: :2up: :lmfao:

speedminded
08-12-2009, 07:11 PM
it dont matter how i make money its still money so f#*k u 2 am still smokin:2up: o my grammar aint good but yall ni#*az still understand wat am saying n daz all dat matters, we aint doin language arts n diz ma last thread caz i aint got time to argue wit all u fags gotta go make diz illegal money:lmfao: gotta couple hoes i gots 2 see so peace out fags :gay: :2up: :lmfao:Let's see the pics of you and said "hoes" :goodjob:

Would they happen to be named after popular automobile manufacturers?

lanning
08-12-2009, 07:15 PM
porsche and lexus said not to call them hoes
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_1vTRGyUhKdU/RZrwWGNXzhI/AAAAAAAAAuI/sy0ZaVgju5g/new+years+eve+and+day+078.jpg

boostleak
08-12-2009, 07:16 PM

:blah: first off, only fags drive miata's:gay: which i know u r, and second we dont hav 2 suk each others dick in d parking lot because theres always more b#*ches dan ni#*az out there including your mom who iz more dan willing to suck us off 4 free:idb: rite after i pimp slap dat hoe:lmfao: ...n your rite we r ghetto n slow but i bet u i would shit on dat miata wit my moms mini-van...:lmfao: n yes street racing is a sport 4 real type ni#*as dat dont giv a f#*k it might not b legal but we still do it wit our middle fingers:2up: screaming f#*k d law:police: so go do sum constructive wit your life, like driving dat miata off a cliff or under a semi plz:cry: Wow, now i understand why when cops pull some of us over (any modified car) they treat us like shit.

_Christian_
08-12-2009, 07:31 PM
so go do sum constructive wit your life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

porsche and lexus said not to call them hoes
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_1vTRGyUhKdU/RZrwWGNXzhI/AAAAAAAAAuI/sy0ZaVgju5g/new+years+eve+and+day+078.jpg
I heard they call Mercedes "The Hoover" cause she sucks so good.

lanning
08-12-2009, 07:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

I heard they call Mercedes "The Hoover" cause she sucks so good.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

speedminded
08-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Wow, now i understand why when cops pull some of us over (any modified car) they treat us like shit.Exactly. When the majority of who they deal with have his mentality every one else has to pay for it.

I love the "fuck the popo" mentality from those that live in neighborhoods that an officer won't even patrol by themselves. Places where they have to be concerned with a 6 year old firing at them because they were raised to think "fuck the police". The police took their dad or brother away from them, regardless if it was for armed robbery, so an officer is instantly seen as the bad guy. The police take your car away when you don't have it licensed and insured, so fuck the police. They take their mom away when she's caught dealing drugs, so fuck the police right.

Fuck those that risk their life every day to protect others.

300z32x
08-12-2009, 08:04 PM
^^
Agreed.

:taun: :goodjob: your rite i did'nt make it to college but it dont matter as long as i can read, write and count am aight because i got street smarts and i stay gettin money... mo money dan u hoe ass nikkaz now daz street grammar 4 u snytches:2up: :lmfao:

Where have you proven you can write? Reading your posts gave me a headache. Talking with slang on the internet just makes you look poorly educated and like a retarded gang-banging wannabe. Do the world a favor and kill yourself!

bus-a-vtec
08-12-2009, 08:20 PM
:lmfao: chitty chitty bang bang am dead :lmfao: naah i lied still smokin:2up: o i got diz bad white girl rolling wit me, she might be one a yall sisters...o well am bout to f#*k the shit out of here:lmfao: is that grammar better for u fags lmao:lmfao:

vkash1208
08-12-2009, 09:31 PM

i don't want to sound like a douche, but you think you are rich or something? dude i am 20 years old and look at me. I am in college, intern at CDC as well as manage a hotel. I live in sugarloaf and currently drive a benz and a lexus. all before my 21st birthday.

don't talk like you're successful, because you aren't. don't talk like you have money, because you don't. you're just some hood ***** that thinks he is all bad ass, for god knows what reason...

thats my :2cents:

vkash1208
08-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Exactly. When the majority of who they deal with have his mentality every one else has to pay for it.

I love the "fuck the popo" mentality from those that live in neighborhoods that an officer won't even patrol by themselves. Places where they have to be concerned with a 6 year old firing at them because they were raised to think "fuck the police". The police took their dad or brother away from them, regardless if it was for armed robbery, so an officer is instantly seen as the bad guy. The police take your car away when you don't have it licensed and insured, so fuck the police. They take their mom away when she's caught dealing drugs, so fuck the police right.

Fuck those that risk their life every day to protect others.

agreed!!

people need to understand, cops aren't bad guys. they are there to stop the bad guys.

Kevykev
08-12-2009, 09:45 PM
Corrected...

agreed!!

people need to understand, some but certainly not all cops are bad guys. They are there to stop the bad guys.

plus i only read this page of the thread LOL

Kevykev
08-12-2009, 09:48 PM
i read some more posts - HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAaaaaaaaa

jmmx258
08-12-2009, 09:50 PM
May I just insert a rather hearty "LOL" now?

He probably modeled his car after the civic on Gran Torino.

ls-r teg
08-12-2009, 09:56 PM
that was me and my red hatch and aint no way ga-tech was gunna catch me

ls-r teg
08-12-2009, 10:05 PM
ok im lying wasnt me lol but it was my boy hes crazy as hell man

§treet_§peed
08-12-2009, 10:08 PM

NAMNORI
08-12-2009, 11:40 PM
hey bus a dumbass come up to gwinnett and pull that shit i would love to see your mugshot. You would probably be the first to be arrested for being too stupid to procreate. sorry too big of a word???

you are the reason my sig says what it does!!

southside
08-13-2009, 09:16 AM
Was it a boosted ek with 5lug?

speedminded
08-13-2009, 10:49 AM
agreed!!

people need to understand, cops aren't bad guys. they are there to stop the bad guys.

Corrected...

plus i only read this page of the thread LOLEvery corporation or employer has corrupt individuals. If you took 10 random criminals off the street and 10 random officers which would have the majority you would trust to have your back or protect you?

BobbyFresco
08-13-2009, 12:56 PM
it dont matter how i make money its still money so f#*k u 2 am still smokin:2up: o my grammar aint good but yall ni#*az still understand wat am saying n daz all dat matters, we aint doin language arts n diz ma last thread caz i aint got time to argue wit all u fags gotta go make diz illegal money:lmfao: gotta couple hoes i gots 2 see so peace out fags :gay: :2up: :lmfao:

:rolleyes:

Internet gangster.
You talk a good game for someone named Richard.:lmfao:

§treet_§peed
08-13-2009, 01:00 PM
^ Richard Richie Rich?

Ronsam2006
08-13-2009, 01:51 PM
i don't want to sound like a douche, but you think you are rich or something? dude i am 20 years old and look at me. I am in college, intern at CDC as well as manage a hotel. I live in sugarloaf and currently drive a benz and a lexus. all before my 21st birthday.

don't talk like you're successful, because you aren't. don't talk like you have money, because you don't. you're just some hood ***** that thinks he is all bad ass, for god knows what reason...

thats my :2cents:
Tell em

DeutscheBAG!
08-13-2009, 02:33 PM

the post below sums up your intelligence..get money!*****, you can't barely even fucking read

: i got diz bad white girl rolling wit me, she might be one a yall sisters...o well am bout to f#*k the shit out of here:lmfao:
and i've seen the girls from moreland
they're nothing to brag about
some look like bulldogs chewing taffy and the others camels eating toast

i bet 20$ that this bitch u hitting is one of the fucked up obese and extremely pail trailer park bitches that *****'s trying to act all proud that got themselves a white girl. 200lbs and some change....
waking up in sections and smokes a turkey after sex instead of cigarettes

AirMax95
08-13-2009, 03:14 PM
hmmm....

bus-a-vtec
08-13-2009, 03:28 PM
dude i hate 2 burst your bubble but i turn 20 in december and i hav been livin on my own since i wuz 16 i gotta my own apartment and am married 2 a bad redbone dat jus got her masters in phsychology n she has 2 jobs, i aint got no benz or lexus caz i dont want em i got two 99 integs a 95 eg ex coupe wit gsr an a 98 ek hatch wit gsr bout 2 b on boost plus all d goodies n soon as d bank approve me of diz loan ammo b out here stuntin on u ni#*az in 09 dodge dually snatch truck, an coming 2 repo all u niggaz wit benz n lexus's dat cant make there payment.... a wrap so your no where dude:lmfao: ... but i aint even go lie i like f#8king wit u crackers yall make me laugh yall niggaz sound like my probation officer lol....now the moral of d story iz wateva u can do i can do, wit no job.... but hey go head do u thing i aint mad at yo:cheers:
:2up:

lanning
08-13-2009, 03:36 PM
i love crackers and my probation officer
http://www.cepolina.com/freephoto/f/other.food/cracker.snack.bread.jpg

AirMax95
08-13-2009, 03:37 PM
hmmm.........

http://mori.kanga.org.uk/pics/owls/ashamed.jpg
http://www.encuentro2000.org/ashamed.jpg
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/47/169660243_ecaf8fae90.jpg

DeutscheBAG!
08-13-2009, 03:37 PM
dude i hate 2 burst your bubble but i turn 20 in december and i hav been livin on my own since i wuz 16 i gotta my own apartment and am married 2 a bad redbone dat jus got her masters in phsychology n she has 2 jobs, i aint got no benz or lexus caz i dont want em i got two 99 integs a 95 eg ex coupe wit gsr an a 98 ek hatch wit gsr bout 2 b on boost plus all d goodies n soon as d bank approve me of diz loan ammo b out here stuntin on u ni#*az in 09 dodge dually with the snatch bar 2 cum n repo all u niggaz wit benz n lexus's n cant make d payment. a wrap so your no where dude:lmfao: ... but i aint even go lie i like f#8king wit u crackers yall make me laugh yall niggaz sound like my probation officer lol....now the moral of d story iz am gettin paid not played:cheers:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/channel42/lol_wut_negra__by_fahugoowabs.jpg

bus-a-vtec
08-13-2009, 03:43 PM
o 1 mo thang, i cant spell, i only know how 2 count diz monay iz dat how u spell it...o well who the hell cares

DeutscheBAG!
08-13-2009, 03:45 PM
o 1 mo thang, i cant spell, i only know how 2 count diz monay iz dat how u spell it...o well who the hell cares

we know.we know you can't read either
:lmfao: :lmfao:

oneSLOWex
08-13-2009, 03:50 PM
dude i hate 2 burst your bubble but i turn 20 in december and i hav been livin on my own since i wuz 16 i gotta my own apartment and am married 2 a bad redbone dat jus got her masters in phsychology n she has 2 jobs, i aint got no benz or lexus caz i dont want em i got two 99 integs a 95 eg ex coupe wit gsr an a 98 ek hatch wit gsr bout 2 b on boost plus all d goodies n soon as d bank approve me of diz loan ammo b out here stuntin on u ni#*az in 09 dodge dually snatch truck, an coming 2 repo all u niggaz wit benz n lexus's dat cant make there payment.... a wrap so your no where dude:lmfao: ... but i aint even go lie i like f#8king wit u crackers yall make me laugh yall niggaz sound like my probation officer lol....now the moral of d story iz wateva u can do i can do, wit no job.... but hey go head do u thing i aint mad at yo:cheers:

LOL has anyone ran the IP on this dude? it cant be fuckin real....i mean.....i hope no one would type like this and be serious.

BobbyFresco
08-13-2009, 03:51 PM
LOL has anyone ran the IP on this dude? it cant be fuckin real....i mean.....i hope no one would type like this and be serious.

I already have.
This dude is "legit".

oneSLOWex
08-13-2009, 03:53 PM
I already have.
This dude is "legit".

LOL why do you say "legit"?

lanning
08-13-2009, 03:53 PM
i dnot werk n i haz 4 cars i liv wit my gurl she a thik redbone :boobies: i b kellin dat fa sho :idb: i sta in vtac 24/7 on teh mf grind u crakas :lmfao:
dumbass

oneSLOWex
08-13-2009, 03:54 PM
i dnot werk n i haz 4 cars i liv wit my gurl she a thik redbone :boobies: i b kellin dat fa sho :idb: i sta in vtac 24/7 on teh mf grind u crakas :lmfao:
dumbass

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb104/spiceninja/Samuel.jpg

lanning
08-13-2009, 03:55 PM
haha das wat he b sayin dawg

bus-a-vtec
08-13-2009, 03:58 PM
:no: aaaahhh u wish, stop hating caz u cant get any hoe's...but real talk dat white b#*ch wuz bad n she su#k a mean d*#K had my toes all curled up,:idb: but she got an even nicer fren dat am tryna hav a 3 sum wit n ammo post a video up here wit me pile driving d shit outta both of dem so u boys can watch while yall jerk off:lmfao: maybe on d weekend when my wife goes to visit her parents in NY i post it and i'll bring em 2 moreland sunday night wit me in d hatch 2, daz if i could get scotty 2 tune it b4 dat, yall know bitc#*s love boost n w##d:lmfao: .....hhhmmmm gotta love these freaky college girls:2up: lmao at clown azz ni#*az

oneSLOWex
08-13-2009, 04:00 PM
http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg

lanning
08-13-2009, 04:02 PM
when your girl goes out of town you fiddin to throw down? das whats up

bus-a-vtec
08-13-2009, 04:04 PM
wtf iz daaaattttttt??????

bus-a-vtec
08-13-2009, 04:10 PM
o fa sho, u know when wifey around i gotta chill out caz she notices every lil thing she worst dan d FBI.... but am 2 slick fa her am d truth when it come's 2 these hoes... i jus love em, n i wish i could f#*k every gurl in d world

BobbyFresco
08-13-2009, 04:11 PM
:no: aaaahhh u wish, stop hating caz u cant get any hoe's...but real talk dat white b#*ch wuz bad n she su#k a mean d*#K had my toes all curled up,:idb: but she got an even nicer fren dat am tryna hav a 3 sum wit n ammo post a video up here wit me pile driving d shit outta both of dem so u boys can watch while yall jerk off:lmfao: maybe on d weekend when my wife goes to visit her parents in NY i post it and i'll bring em 2 moreland sunday night wit me in d hatch 2, daz if i could get scotty 2 tune it b4 dat, yall know bitc#*s love boost n w##d:lmfao: .....hhhmmmm gotta love these freaky college girls:2up: lmao at clown azz ni#*az

Jesus Christ.

I could make more sense out of a monkey speaking than the shit you're fucking posting.

Scratch that...if you were somehow able to type in grunts and clicks, it would still be more intelligble than the flood of grammatical abominations you are coming up with.

You are the epitome of a ni g g e r..
On the behalf of intelligent Black ppl everywhere:
White people, this is one of those times when using that word would be perfectly ok.

oneSLOWex
08-13-2009, 04:17 PM
Jesus Christ.

I could make more sense out of a monkey speaking than the shit you're fucking posting.

Scratch that...if you were somehow able to type in grunts and clicks, it would still be more intelligble than the flood of grammatical abominations you are coming up with.

White people, this is one of those times when using that word would be perfectly ok.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: ILU bobby.....LOL NO HOMO

lanning
08-13-2009, 04:20 PM
racise but still LIRL

bus-a-vtec
08-13-2009, 04:23 PM
u ni#*az dont quit.... yall need 2 find an hobby serously.....lmao

BobbyFresco
08-13-2009, 04:23 PM
racise but still LIRL

Lulz.
I'm not racise.
Just sayin'
He makes the rest of us look bad with his bullshit.

lanning
08-13-2009, 04:24 PM
Lulz.
I'm not racise.
Just sayin'
He makes the rest of us look bad with his bullshit.
i know what you mean... :ninja:

Jason..
08-13-2009, 04:24 PM
Jesus Christ.

White people, this is one of those times when using that word would be perfectly ok.I thought my grammer was bad..

BobbyFresco
08-13-2009, 04:27 PM
I thought my grammer was bad..

El oh El.

This dude has you beat by a mile.
At least most of the shit you post is understandable.

Jason..
08-13-2009, 04:31 PM
El oh El.

This dude has you beat by a mile.
At least most of the shit you post is understandable.

Wait...dont u hate me or something?

BobbyFresco
08-13-2009, 04:33 PM
Wait...dont u hate me or something?

Nah.;)

I just like fucking with you.

Jason..
08-13-2009, 04:33 PM
Nah.;)

I just like fucking with you.Welcome to my world lol..we had fun eh?

bus-a-vtec
08-13-2009, 04:38 PM
[QUOTE=BobbyFresco]Jesus Christ.

Dude learn how to spell, your try'ing so hard to act like your well educated when everybody see's that your an educated dunce, so dont try to be a smart ass, your stupidity just amuse's me....gorsh:lmfao:

F.Y.I: The word is spelt I N T E L L I G I B L E!!!!!!! DUMB ASS:2up:

bus-a-vtec
08-13-2009, 04:40 PM
now daz grammar 4 yo azz biatch!!!!!!!!!

Jason..
08-13-2009, 04:43 PM

Dude learn how to spell, your try'ing so hard to act like your well educated when everybody see's that your an educated dunce, so dont try to be a smart ass, your stupidity just amuse's me....gorsh:lmfao:

.You cant even quote...Retard..

BobbyFresco
08-13-2009, 04:46 PM

Irony:

You calling ME a dumbass for missing one letter while typing a quick response, of an otherwise perfectly spelled word, while we've all seen your previous posts and to add insult to injury, you used the word SPELT, which doesn't even exist.

Fucking monkey.

BobbyFresco
08-13-2009, 04:47 PM
now daz grammar 4 yo azz biatch!!!!!!!!!

Lulz.

Richard Daley, internet gangster.

bus-a-vtec
08-13-2009, 04:48 PM
o excuse me mr fag lemme quote "I N T E L L I G I B L E" HOWS DAT C#*K S#*KER

oneSLOWex
08-13-2009, 04:49 PM
o excuse me mr fag lemme quote "I N T E L L I G I B L E" HOWS DAT C#*K S#*KER

LOL spell the words out.....there is no filter here

bus-a-vtec
08-13-2009, 04:52 PM
ANYWAY I CUM F#*KS WIT U FAGS TOMORROW IF I AINT GOT SHIT 2 DO GOTTA GO DROP YO MOM OFF AT D TRAIN STATION.............LMAO... O I AINT NO INTERNET GANGSTER GIMMIE A TIME N A PLACE N I'LL B THERE....PEACE

Jason..
08-13-2009, 04:53 PM
This thread gives me a boner..

BobbyFresco
08-13-2009, 04:58 PM
The view that those who's cacks he makes oral love to see...

speedminded
08-13-2009, 04:58 PM
ANYWAY I CUM F#*KS WIT U FAGS TOMORROW IF I AINT GOT SHIT 2 DO GOTTA GO DROP YO MOM OFF AT D TRAIN STATION.............LMAO... O I AINT NO INTERNET GANGSTER GIMMIE A TIME N A PLACE N I'LL B THERE....PEACEU STILL B N LITHONIA NUKKA?

BobbyFresco
08-13-2009, 04:59 PM
You sure talk alot of shit for someone who is 130 lbs soaken wet.

speedminded
08-13-2009, 05:00 PM
You sure talk alot of shit for someone who is 130 lbs soaken wet.Mark has an AE? :lmfao:

BobbyFresco
08-13-2009, 05:01 PM
Mark has an AE? :lmfao:

Or a twin..one or the other.

BobbyFresco
08-13-2009, 05:02 PM
I guess gets-nuts-busted-in-his mouth has nothing to say now?

Interesting.

bus-a-vtec
08-13-2009, 05:03 PM
[QUOTE=bus-a-vtec]

Irony:

You calling ME a dumbass for missing one letter while typing a quick response, of an otherwise perfectly spelled word, while we've all seen your previous posts and to add insult to injury, you used the word SPELT, which doesn't even exist.

Fucking monkey.

IT dont even matter if i wrote d word spelt n it dont even exist, remember am d one dat did'nt go 2 college so daz acceptable, now u on the other hand that has a degree in bi-polar cocksucking, dick physics and assology which u prolly passed with flying colours should'nt hav mis-spelt a word like dat u dip shit:lmfao: , by d way arnt too old n educated to be having a conversation like diz wit sumone az young n immature az me...should'nt u be at walgreens tryna refill yo viagra prescription or sum.....lnfao:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :D :bump: u old ass mah fucker...:2up:

speedminded
08-13-2009, 05:04 PM
I guess gets-nuts-busted-in-his mouth has nothing to say now?

Interesting.Dick Daley is busy and can't talk right now.

[QUOTE=BobbyFresco]

IT dont even matter if i wrote d word spelt n it dont even exist, remember am d one dat did'nt go 2 college so daz acceptable, now u on the other hand that has a degree in bi-polar cocksucking, dick physics and assology which u prolly passed with flying colours should'nt hav mis-spelt a word like dat u dip shit:lmfao: , by d way arnt too old n educated to be having a conversation like diz wit sumone az young n immature az me...should'nt u be at walgreens tryna refill yo viagra prescription or sum.....lnfao:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :D :bump: u old ass mah fucker...:2up:Your name is Dick Daley. I would cease the homosexual jokes for your sake.

BobbyFresco
08-13-2009, 05:05 PM
[QUOTE=BobbyFresco]

IT dont even matter if i wrote d word spelt n it dont even exist, remember am d one dat did'nt go 2 college so daz acceptable, now u on the other hand that has a degree in bi-polar cocksucking, dick physics and assology which u prolly passed with flying colours should'nt hav mis-spelt a word like dat u dip shit:lmfao: , by d way arnt too old n educated to be having a conversation like diz wit sumone az young n immature az me...should'nt u be at walgreens tryna refill yo viagra prescription or sum.....lnfao:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :D :bump: u old ass mah fucker...:2up:

Did it really take you take long to come up with all this fail, jungle bunny?

killarotary
08-13-2009, 05:11 PM
dude is dat the best u got u gon post a pic of sum other light skin stupid ***** thinking its me...n yall say am d dumb one....u stupid bitches i got so many accounts n email addresses on diz shit, remember diz fool am a hustler n a real hustler never discloses iz information on d internet.....EVER....LMFAO... u ****** cant c me

Catnip
08-13-2009, 05:13 PM
:lmfao: @ bobbyfresco's names for this joke.

killarotary
08-13-2009, 05:14 PM
Dick Daley is busy and can't talk right now.

[QUOTE=bus-a-vtec]Your name is Dick Daley. I would cease the homosexual jokes for your sake.

IF MY DAD NAMED ME RICHARD I WOULD JUS KILL MYSELF N KILL DAT ***** 2 FOR GIVIN ME SUCH A STUPID NAME:2up: :lmfao: AM D TRUTH FOOL

BobbyFresco
08-13-2009, 05:20 PM
[QUOTE=speedminded]Dick Daley is busy and can't talk right now.

IF MY DAD NAMED ME RICHARD I WOULD JUS KILL MYSELF N KILL DAT ***** 2 FOR GIVIN ME SUCH A STUPID NAME:2up: :lmfao: AM D TRUTH FOOL

Lulz.

Little Dick Daley:lmfao:

How about you post from your real s/n and not an AE...

BobbyFresco
08-13-2009, 05:25 PM
dude is dat the best u got u gon post a pic of sum other light skin stupid ***** thinking its me...n yall say am d dumb one....u stupid bitches i got so many accounts n email addresses on diz shit, remember diz fool am a hustler n a real hustler never discloses iz information on d internet.....EVER....LMFAO... u ****** cant c me

The monkey was dumb enough to admit to that now wasn't he?

speedminded
08-13-2009, 05:30 PM
dude is dat the best u got u gon post a pic of sum other light skin stupid ***** thinking its me...n yall say am d dumb one....u stupid bitches i got so many accounts n email addresses on diz shit, remember diz fool am a hustler n a real hustler never discloses iz information on d internet.....EVER....LMFAO... u ****** cant c meYou can use all the e-mail addresses, names, usernames, & birthdays all you want but your IP address will still be the same lol! Fail.

The monkey was dumb enough to admit to that now wasn't he?Instant 1 year ban but I say leave the main one for the entertainment. :D

bus-a-vtec
08-13-2009, 05:30 PM
bobby bobby bobby did u go pick up yo viagra yet?.... i got one question, umm lol do u n your partner share d same bottle of viagra

bus-a-vtec
08-13-2009, 05:31 PM
lmao dat wuz a good 1 hehehehe u ****** cant c me lmfao

speedminded
08-13-2009, 05:34 PM
lmao dat wuz a good 1 hehehehe u ****** cant c me lmfaoWhat gangsta says "hehehehe"?

BobbyFresco
08-13-2009, 05:34 PM

As a matter of fact I can...If it wasnt for the fact that posting personal info is against the rules, and me being a mod, I would post your address via google earth, your phone number and all the other info that is at my disposal, Mr bust-a-nut-in-men's-butts.:lmfao:

bus-a-vtec
08-13-2009, 05:42 PM
ooooooohhhhhhhh am so scareddddd oooooohh am trembling.....go ahead post it wat u scared of dont tell me your chicken puk puk puk puk pwaak.....am so sorry 4 all i said n all d mean things i did my fault, o n 1 more thing....suck my muthafuckin dick bitch i give two cents about wat do my ***** so wtf u waiting on bro.......still smokin

speedminded
08-13-2009, 05:45 PM
...wat u scared of dont tell me your chicken puk puk puk puk pwaak.....Epic.

bus-a-vtec
08-13-2009, 05:50 PM
iz like bum bye bye inna battyboy bobby head

boostleak
08-13-2009, 05:51 PM
So let me get this straight. You don't give a shit about this site, but you constently take time out of your "thugalicious" day. Just to post about something you don't even care about?

Also i would like to thank you. I've learned that are current education program is teaching basic english only to college students. I guess when i start college, they will be teaching me the same shit i learned in the second grade.

bus-a-vtec
08-13-2009, 05:58 PM
yup...aaah wish i could stay here an fuck wit u fags sum more but i jus got a phone call 2 cum diz money d ***** owe me now i can pay scotty 2 get my hatch tuned....so once again fuck u niggaz maybe tomoorow i'll cum start sum shit peace out bitches hehehehehehehehe

bus-a-vtec
08-13-2009, 06:00 PM
o ***** heres a piece of advice go crush dat slow ass piece a shit 240 *****... wat d fuck iz dat

ranger250x
08-13-2009, 06:02 PM
.......still smokin

you my lazy friend are very entertaining.

boostleak
08-13-2009, 06:26 PM
OH shit! The monkey tried to bite back. Then again you obviously came from a low rent, under-educated family. lol, then you tell me your "advice".
Don't worry my do-boy. I actually went beyond the second grade.:goodjob:

§treet_§peed
08-13-2009, 07:24 PM
Holly mother of little baby Jesus riding by on a camel.

Dietcoke
08-14-2009, 07:13 AM
o ***** heres a piece of advice go crush dat slow ass piece a shit 240 *****... wat d fuck iz dat

I found this, and then I found his girl on Mr. Daley's facebook. Surprise!

Elbow
08-14-2009, 07:26 AM
So...who's name is really Dick Daley?

This pussy ass bitch is just some little e-thug, I will come to your house right now and fuck your wife again and you won't do shit. You will sit, watch, cry, and watch me cum all over her face as she sucks my dick. Enjoy the sloppy seconds.

AirMax95
08-14-2009, 08:59 AM
Chill with all the racial BS. I know you guys can insult him w/o bringing that up.

Thanks! Yes, I do realize this is the Whoreslounge......

LizBiz
08-14-2009, 11:01 AM
I found this, and then I found his girl on Mr. Daley's facebook. Surprise! You should get banned for that. I'm not the only one who found that offensive. But I will just edit your post for now, get it right. :no:

Ronsam2006
08-14-2009, 01:09 PM
So...who's name is really Dick Daley?

This pussy ass bitch is just some little e-thug, I will come to your house right now and fuck your wife again and you won't do shit. You will sit, watch, cry, and watch me cum all over her face as she sucks my dick. Enjoy the sloppy seconds.
Hahahaha...good shit, so I see you went in right after I left her house. She is a thick red bone who has to have her Masters in Psychology, cause you know she be giving that good brain. Bus-a-vtec's wife needs someone to really fuck her because he spends too much time TRYING to get money, so she calls me. For real, she looks like a coke bottle.

bus-a-vtec
08-16-2009, 02:38 PM
:lmfao: hahaha good one guyz but damn hmmm y did it take so long 4 u fags 2 come up with dat?... but i aint even go front yall wuz at my house wit my wife she told me wat happened dat simon came 2 fuck her but his dick wuz so small he had 2 call ramson 4 backup, then when he came yall teamed up n twin butt fucked her rite up her ass:lmfao: rite b4 yall started fucking each other 4 her 2 watch...when i heard i wuz sorta mad but then i remembered girlz r like buses miss one next fifteen more coming... so after a while i decided i wuz gonna return d favor of fucking thier wives n upon my arrival at simons house, i rung d door bell n 2 my surprise ramson answered d door, so i jus ran away n left...:lmfao: i could'nt believe it took me diz long 2 realize they were partners:gay: now the only thing i'm puzzled about iz y does he drive a miata?
(a) because he's a fag?
(b) because he has a small dick?
(C) all of the above?

JDM_ZC
08-16-2009, 02:43 PM
actually dumbazz he did get away.........and atl pd suckass anyway....they aint abt shit....

Guess your ass won't be seeing this thread while your in JAIL!!!! You should have known you can't play ring around the Varsity with the po po!!!!! You know he didn't get far!!!

Echonova
08-16-2009, 03:08 PM
:lmfao: hahaha good one guyz but damn hmmm y did it take so long 4 u fags 2 come up with dat?... but i aint even go front yall wuz at my house wit my wife she told me wat happened dat simon came 2 fuck her but his dick wuz so small he had 2 call ramson 4 backup, then when he came yall teamed up n twin butt fucked her rite up her ass:lmfao: rite b4 yall started fucking each other 4 her 2 watch...when i heard i wuz sorta mad but then i remembered girlz r like buses miss one next fifteen more coming... so after a while i decided i wuz gonna return d favor of fucking thier wives n upon my arrival at simons house, i rung d door bell n 2 my surprise ramson answered d door, so i jus ran away n left...:lmfao: i could'nt believe it took me diz long 2 realize they were partners:gay: now the only thing i'm puzzled about iz y does he drive a miata?
(a) because he's a fag?
(C) all of the above?http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/ownage.jpg

Echonova
08-16-2009, 03:10 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/2z9i8g0.jpg

ATL_EG
08-16-2009, 04:04 PM

wow... the English language is not your forte is it? please try and save what small twinge of self respect you may have left and stop talking for your own sake :no:

translation: fukk u bitch azz mo'fukka! i fuk u wife pussy ***** u gay:2up::2up::2up: c mah nutz fAG

ScrapMetalDSM
08-16-2009, 06:40 PM
now the only thing i'm puzzled about iz y does he drive a miata?
(a) because he's a fag?
(C) all of the above?

I'm shocked that he knows what multiple choice is...

Echonova
08-16-2009, 06:44 PM
I'm shocked that he knows what multiple choice is...Mark knows about multiple choice. I mean when you're looking down 5 cocks and you've got to choose 1 (or two in his case)...