PDA

View Full Version : Honestly.....

Brett
10-08-2005, 08:59 PM
How many of you after the time we have our cars and put our heart and soul into them, Whether show or go, I know I am not the only one who see's the car as more then just "a car". To me its a part of me and I even have talked to her when I clean her down, etc.... Kinda like a member of the family.....

john_stamos
10-08-2005, 09:02 PM
no dude... thats gay.. you might want to get your psychy checked

ProjectWidow
10-08-2005, 09:05 PM
I completely agree with you! I put all my heart and soul into my car and worked hard for everything I wanted. I had school and work on certain days where I would not have time to do homework, but I would work that much more because I wanted something, I had a goal. Nothing was just handed to me. It made the car worth that much more to me. I may not have had that much, but the things I had I worked hard to get. It really was my "baby" and I miss her greatly right now

Brett
10-08-2005, 09:06 PM
no dude... thats gay.. you might want to get your psychy checked

Shut up Alex...lol

gijoe0720
10-08-2005, 09:07 PM
I see my car as more than just "a car". Whenever me and my friends are messin around and I insult them they all know they can say somethin about my car and I hate it. It makes me mad whenever people say stuff about my car. I have people who don't like me cause they have said somethin about my car and I go off on them

Brett
10-08-2005, 09:08 PM
Leisa always tells me I should never bad mouth my car, because it will come back and bite me in the ass and break down on me just to piss me off....lol

HyPer50
10-08-2005, 09:10 PM
Leisa always tells me I should never bad mouth my car, because it will come back and bite me in the ass and break down on me just to piss me off....lol

I definatly believe in that shit... dont ever bad mouth your car, especially around it lol.

Brett
10-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Yeah, I am talking all kinds of good talk about mine this week to her!! LOL

I need her to get me to Savannah and back next weekend..... :lmfao:

The Ren
10-08-2005, 09:17 PM
I know 99% of my car wasnt done by me.. but she is still my baby..

Brett
10-08-2005, 09:18 PM
Doesnt matter if it was done by you, If its your baby, its your baby

The Yousef
10-08-2005, 10:12 PM
ask anyone i'm my car's worst judge (it's pink, dented, faded, and slow etc) but she is MY pink, dented, faded, and slow lude!...but she is the first car i bought with my own $...and she will always hold a special place in heart....if i'm having a bad day...i just get in her and drive...she always put a smile on my face...and seeing that she is slowly but surely coming along with my future ambitions...it's even better

yousef

HyPer50
10-08-2005, 10:30 PM
oh ya.... and to answer the question. Yes, I do feel that way... I feel that because I took the motor/tranny/wheels off my totalled (original HyPer5.0) mustang... that I still have the "heart" of my baby with me... I know i know, i'm sounding like a freak, but you know what i mean. I got the powerplant, so she's still here.

Brett
10-08-2005, 10:32 PM
Trust me man, I understand that way of thinking

5thgcelica
10-08-2005, 11:18 PM
i hear ya brett.

ive poured everything ive got into my car. you've seen the progress. i worked two jobs and went to college just so i could start gettin some money going for the car. its my life right now relaly. ive got so much going on, its the one thing ive got where i can go outside, enjoy the day, and just focus on the car, and try to not let life bother me for those hours im out there.

Speedm0(\)key
10-08-2005, 11:45 PM
hmmm.. i like to wax my cars.. and be like "ah baby.. ya like that.. huh?.. ya like that?!" ... one time i think my neighbor saw/heard me.. he used to wave hello every time he saw me.. now he ignores me :(

Dragonfly5338
10-09-2005, 12:12 AM
hmm, i guess maybe i'm weird. my car is just my car, hehe. it goes fast and i like it.... but it's still a car. :tongue:

fawk_you
10-09-2005, 12:25 AM
I think of my car as my boyfriend, he treats me good-
he takes me places and doesnt complain... in turn, I
make him look hot- fuel his fire and get him all the attention
he needs. :goodjob:

RISKYB
10-09-2005, 07:53 AM
i absolutley agree with you brett, after a while they seem to take on their own personality

smiley723
10-09-2005, 08:14 AM
I think of my car as my boyfriend, he treats me good-
he takes me places and doesnt complain... in turn, I
make him look hot- fuel his fire and get him all the attention
he needs. :goodjob:

I could not have put it better myself. Well put!!

Brett
10-09-2005, 08:51 AM
i absolutley agree with you brett, after a while they seem to take on their own personality

Yeah thats a good way to put it....

5thgcelica
10-09-2005, 09:31 AM

yeah..and mine always likes to break the things that are the hardest to reach. ahh well. its okay. she's worth it ;)

fawk_you
10-09-2005, 11:48 AM
I could not have put it better myself. Well put!!
Thanks. :goodjob:

mp5o
10-09-2005, 01:42 PM
Doesnt matter if it was done by you, If its your baby, its your baby

I disagree.

Brett
10-09-2005, 01:43 PM
You car cant be your baby if you dont do all the work? How does that work?

mp5o
10-09-2005, 01:45 PM
Its like buying someone else work of art and calling it your own... It doesnt work that way.

Imo.

Brett
10-09-2005, 01:46 PM
Yeah if you buy it done I see your point....

tony
10-09-2005, 01:47 PM
Oh yeah me and my car have a love/hate relationship.. I think she's mad at me cause I got her up for sale and decided to blow the transmission. lol

Seriously though I've put a lot of time and resources into getting my car where it is now, I really dont know how I'm going to feel once its sold.

blacknightteg
10-09-2005, 01:49 PM
i jsut got my teg back in january, i havent had it that long and havent put like EVERYTHING into it that i want to put into it, but i still take care of the poor gurl, when i see a damn chip since i just got it painted i get so pissed at myself and like tend to her like im tending to a freaking little kid, my cars not the best thing in the world right now, hopefully it will be soon, but i love my "reject" and i want nothing else

Kevykev
10-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Had my joint for 6 years now.

We've developed a strong relationship, she even talks to me ya know.

She hates when I bring woman around her.

gosh she's such a jealous little thing. :)

Tbird_guy
10-09-2005, 05:14 PM
hahaha, mine is super pissed right now, she is out in the doghouse needing a heart transplant, but surgery is en route.

Chuckster
10-09-2005, 06:08 PM
when i need to save money i tell my self its just a car but when i can spend the money hehe i make sweet luuuuuuuuvvve to her

SLOWR/T
10-10-2005, 12:05 AM
it doesnt matter if i talk good to her all day long, she still breaks.........kinda like a middle age women going through a midlife crisis but never ends. oh well i still love her :D

HalfBaked
10-10-2005, 12:38 AM
My car is a dirty slut.

She lets me beat on her and generally doesn't complain. Some days she wants to be stubborn so I beat on her more.

She likes it when I play rough with her.

Sometimes I even stick my dick in her tailpipe and fuck her raw and scream "IS THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT YOU STUPID DIRTY WHORE"

fawk_you
10-10-2005, 12:39 AM
:lmfao: wow

HalfBaked
10-10-2005, 12:46 AM
I disagree.

YOU'VE OBVIOUSLY NEVER HEARD OF ADOPTION!

www.adoption.com

HalfBaked
10-10-2005, 12:50 AM
i hear ya brett.

ive poured everything ive got into my car. you've seen the progress. i worked two jobs and went to college just so i could start gettin some money going for the car.

RING RING RING.

Reality is calling for you....

You may want to actually pick up this time...

Dragonfly5338
10-10-2005, 12:54 AM
Wow. Some of you people have some serious displacement issues with your emotions.

Your car does not love you.
Your car does not care if you wax it with Meguires vs Zaino Bros.
Your car is not happy to see you in the morning.
Your car could give two shits if it's you driving it, or some dude named Fred.

Your car is made up of thousands of mechanical and electrical parts that a bunch of asian and/or american and/or european people designed to put together in a way that would efficiently transport you from point A to point B.

Some of us want to get there faster. Some of us want to get there looking nice. Some of us want to get there without burning 5 gallons of gasoline.

Seek help, I urge you.

HalfBaked
10-10-2005, 12:57 AM
Your car is made up of thousands of mechanical and electrical parts that a bunch of asian and/or american and/or european people designed to put together in a way that would efficiently transport you from point A to point B.

The VW guys will be pissed you left off the Mexicans that build their cars.

Dragonfly5338
10-10-2005, 12:58 AM
The VW guys will be pissed you left off the Mexicans that build their cars.

I stand corrected. My apologies to the Mexican deligation, hahaa.

Matt, stop giving it to your car in the parking lot. I'm tired of seeing that shit on my way home. I mean, seriously - there's no need to put snow chains on your tires as a S&M kink to your relationship....

HalfBaked
10-10-2005, 01:00 AM
You saw the snow chains?!

Good thing you missed the day me and jay tag teamed Mary Kate and Ashley.

7psiCivic
10-10-2005, 01:52 AM
I understand where you're coming from exactly Brett...My car was like part of the family......God knows I've spent enough time and money with it. Whenever it was stolen, I cried like I lost a close friend.

Brett
10-10-2005, 07:32 AM
Wow. Some of you people have some serious displacement issues with your emotions.

Your car does not love you.
Your car does not care if you wax it with Meguires vs Zaino Bros.
Your car is not happy to see you in the morning.
Your car could give two shits if it's you driving it, or some dude named Fred.

Some of us want to get there faster. Some of us want to get there looking nice. Some of us want to get there without burning 5 gallons of gasoline.

Seek help, I urge you.

:blah: :blah: we know what a car is made of...LOL :lmfao:

But when we have them this long and turn them into a direct reflection of ourselves, Its takes on a personality, and its our baby :D

boosted1jz
10-10-2005, 07:37 AM
i have put alot of blood sweat and tears into my supra.....shes part of my family :) it just kills me to see it in pieces again :(

Nitro
10-10-2005, 07:45 AM
:gulp: i'd drink to that brett.....some people just don't understand the bond that u can grow to have with your whip.........

Brett
10-10-2005, 09:21 AM
^^ word :D

ALVIN
10-10-2005, 09:31 AM
^^^Word