PDA

View Full Version : AJC article about Atlanta youth

DJ Maestro
08-06-2009, 01:10 PM
A recent AJC article has found a very interesting trend in young Atlantans...

Emory University professors have concluded that young Atlantans suffer from extreme gullibility more than young people of any other city. The study performed on over 9000 young Atlanta residents shows that there is an extremely high percentage of them believing anything and everything they read or are told. Dr. Will Spredum of Emory was recently quoted as saying, "One recent study conducted on a group of young Atlantans belonging to a local import car site showed that they believed that their cherished Varsity car gathering had been cancelled. This study has been done several times in the past and the findings are always the same." This alarming trend of gullibility is certainly causing growing concern with adults around Atlanta. One local elderly male who wished only to be called by his first name Brett was quoted asking, "Are kids here in Atlanta just that *expletive removed* dumb?" The city is planning to put together a citywide task force to help combat this growing gullibility epidemic by 2010. In the meantime the best thing we can hope for is that the young people of Atlanta just think a little more.

Quite the interesting article I must say. :goodjob:

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-06-2009, 01:11 PM
Dr. Will Spredum? lulz.

I see what you did thur...

BKgen®
08-06-2009, 01:11 PM
THREAD OF THE YEAR LOLOL

Ed
08-06-2009, 01:17 PM
omfg joe. you are the best.

ps tibby new sig ftw.

Elbow
08-06-2009, 01:25 PM
I got good money for participating.

DJ Maestro
08-06-2009, 01:28 PM
I got good money for participating.

Emory really does pay good money for participating in their studies. :goodjob:

They talked to you at the last V meet didn't they?

Elbow
08-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Emory really does pay good money for participating in their studies. :goodjob:

They talked to you at the last V meet didn't they?

Yeah haha I thought he was a homeless guy at first dressed nice with some off the wall story but after a few minutes he was legit, I went back up there the next day and went through a program telling me what all they were doing exactly.

ilovemyhonda.
08-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Yeah haha I thought he was a homeless guy at first dressed nice with some off the wall story but after a few minutes he was legit, I went back up there the next day and went through a program telling me what all they were doing exactly.

I am bored so here it goes...

Did they forget to tell you they were removing your brain, because apparently you don't have one.........................................?

Elbow
08-06-2009, 01:34 PM

Did they forget to tell you they were removing your brain, because apparently you don't have one.........................................?

WOW...SMART ONE RIGHT HERE... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

What are you, three???? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I literally LOL'd at how dumb that was.

Don't be mad I have the money from making you a dumb ass and you're broke. Who's following who?

ilovemyhonda.
08-06-2009, 01:35 PM
WOW...SMART ONE RIGHT HERE... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

What are you, three???? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I literally LOL'd at how dumb that was.

Don't be mad I have the money from making you a dumb ass and you're broke. Who's following who?

How do you make money from making someone a dumbass? I did say I was bored at the beginning right...*checks original post*..yep I sure did. I am not broke at all but thanks for trying. I am 22, not 3. You started it by quoting me and several other threads to start with. Karma bitch, karma! :lmfao: :lmfao: ;)

DJ Maestro
08-06-2009, 01:38 PM

Your lack of posting intelligence here appalls me. :slap:

DJ Maestro
08-06-2009, 01:39 PM
How do you make money from making someone a dumbass? I did say I was bored at the beginning right...*checks original post*..yep I sure did. I am not broke at all but thanks for trying. I am 22, not 3. You started it by quoting me and several other threads to start with. Karma bitch, karma! :lmfao: :lmfao: ;)

Karma Chameleon?

http://yadanukiza.com/blog/media/1/Culture-Club-Karma-Chameleon-310195.jpg

Elbow
08-06-2009, 01:40 PM

Go find where I quoted you just for the sake of it, not in a convo with you, and post it, THEN talk shit.

DJ Maestro
08-06-2009, 01:41 PM
Go find where I quoted you just for the sake of it, not in a convo with you, and post it, THEN talk shit.

Careful, she might be gullible. You don't want to catch that nasty shit. There's an article from the CDC somewhere that talks about how infectious it is. :eek:

Elbow
08-06-2009, 01:42 PM
Careful, she might be gullible. You don't want to catch that nasty shit. There's an article from the CDC somewhere that talks about how infectious it is. :eek:

True, definitely don't want to end up like her. :no:

ilovemyhonda.
08-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Sooooooo let me get this straight, you are saying you never quoted me in a thread just for the sake of talking shit?

DJ Maestro
08-06-2009, 01:45 PM
Sooooooo let me get this straight, you are saying you never quoted me in a thread just for the sake of talking shit?

Seriously, this is an important thread about important issues. Please take your senseless banter into an appropriate callout thread. I'll even help.

ilovemyhonda.
08-06-2009, 01:47 PM
Seriously, this is an important thread about important issues. Please take your senseless banter into an appropriate callout thread. I'll even help.

The Varsity being cancelled but not really being cancelled is important? :thinking:

Elbow

My final reply in here.

Not ALL the time like you insist I do, you act like I stalked you, if I quote you, then you quote me, and I quote you back, etc. That is NOT going after you. :no:

DJ Maestro
The Varsity being cancelled but not really being cancelled is important? :thinking:

Incredibly. :yes:

ilovemyhonda.
08-06-2009, 01:48 PM
Incredibly. :yes:

Are you going to the V?

BobbyFresco
08-06-2009, 01:49 PM

Shut the fuck up already. Damn.

You think because you changed your sn that we have forgotten who you are?

Who gave you a free pass to post around these parts again, anyway?
You think because, like a fucking monkey, you imitate everyone else making fun of The GodFather, thus making you a fucking follower, that now you're cool?

*Goes to find the thread that sunk you into anonimity for the better part of a year*

DJ Maestro
08-06-2009, 01:49 PM
Are you going to the V?

No, it's cancelled.

ilovemyhonda.
08-06-2009, 01:53 PM
No, it's cancelled.

lol but you just posted saying it wasn't.

ilovemyhonda.
08-06-2009, 01:54 PM
Shut the fuck up already. Damn.

You think because you changed your sn that we have forgotten who you are?

Who gave you a free pass to post around these parts again, anyway?
You think because, like a fucking monkey, you imitate everyone else making fun of The GodFather, thus making you a fucking follower, that now you're cool?

*Goes to find the thread that sunk you into anonimity for the better part of a year*

You're a sell out. Have you ever heard of being bored at work? I am not even being serious. IDC if you remember my old username or not.

Sidenote: Me and TheGodFather actually squashed our senseless beef. You seem to be the only one still caring homie.

BobbyFresco
08-06-2009, 02:00 PM
You're a sell out. Have you ever heard of being bored at work? I am not even being serious. IDC if you remember my old username or not.

Sidenote: Me and TheGodFather actually squashed our senseless beef. You seem to be the only one still caring homie.

Sell out?:rolleyes:

Jesus Christ.
You make WTF's GF look like a fucking genius.

ilovemyhonda.
08-06-2009, 02:02 PM

Jesus Christ.
You make WTF's GF look like a fucking genius.

LOL :bigsmilie

DJ Maestro
08-06-2009, 02:04 PM

WTF's GF.
You make Jesus Christ look like a fucking genius.

Bobby, I bet he was fairly smart actually. :thinking:

BobbyFresco
08-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Bobby, I bet he was fairly smart actually. :thinking:

Meh.
I see what you did there.:tongue1:

BobbyFresco
08-06-2009, 02:08 PM
LOL :bigsmilie

Awesome.
Resort to reposting pics like the moronic twat you are.

Can't say I expected too much better.

ilovemyhonda.
08-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Awesome.
Resort to reposting pics like the moronic twat you are.

Can't say I expected too much better.

How is that reposting? They are smilies available to the IA community to use whenever they want to. BRAINIAC!

BobbyFresco
08-06-2009, 02:17 PM
How is that reposting? They are smilies available to the IA community to use whenever they want to. BRAINIAC!

Three words.
Shallow gene pool..

You're boring me.

DJ Maestro
08-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Meh.
I see what you did there.:tongue1:

:D :D :D :ninja: :D

ilovemyhonda.
08-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Three words.
Shallow gene pool..

You're boring me.

You have bored me from the start, but I was that bored already so this is occupying some time.

BobbyFresco
08-06-2009, 02:23 PM
You have bored me from the start, but I was that bored already so this is occupying some time.

That was original. and creative...and one of a kind. Much like your muffin top.
You know...repeating what I've already said to you..

:doh:

ilovemyhonda.
08-06-2009, 02:29 PM
That was original. and creative...and one of a kind. Much like your muffin top.
You know...repeating what I've already said to you..

:doh:

blah, who cares. I am bored that is all. Now I am just sleepy. Just posting due to being bored, tis all. Whatever.

speedminded
08-06-2009, 02:37 PM
Priceless! Now will the tards go play in the religious forum and leave the intelligent posts for the whoreslounge.

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-06-2009, 02:54 PM
Wow... I just fell asleep reading this..

speedminded
08-06-2009, 03:00 PM
Wow... I just fell asleep reading this. An infant can type wittier and more intelligent posts than that Civic driving cunt .Fixed :goodjob:

BobbyFresco
08-06-2009, 03:03 PM
Fixed :goodjob:

Word.:lmfao:

matthewAPM
08-06-2009, 03:05 PM
holy shit ilovemyhonda is a dumbass.

on a better note, that is some funny shit!

speedminded
08-06-2009, 03:11 PM
Word.:lmfao:lolol! "I ninja edited your ninja edit so I can talk shit while you're talking shit." :lmfao:

BobbyFresco
08-06-2009, 03:13 PM
lolol! "I ninja edited your ninja edit so I can talk shit while you're talking shit." :lmfao:

:lmfao:

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-06-2009, 03:15 PM
Thanks Jason. Silly boy.

speedminded
08-06-2009, 03:18 PM
Thanks Jason. Silly boy.I didn't type it all lol! I got ninja'd. :ninja:

BobbyFresco
08-06-2009, 03:20 PM
I didn't type it all lol! I got ninja'd. :ninja:

I have NO idea who might be behind that. None.:ninja:

§treet_§peed