PDA

View Full Version : Misc T.I. and Flip finally duke it out...

quickdodge®
03-25-2005, 05:54 PM
"According to sources, a brewing feud between T.I. and Little Flip has allegedly resulted in a physical confrontation in Houston, Texas.

Sources stated TI appeared on 97.9 earlier in the day making negative remarks and stated on air that they were heading to Flip's Cloverland neighborhood."

After hearing TI's remarks, they met at a detail shop near Cloverburger, where TI and some of his people were shooting a DVD or something," a source told AllHipHop.com.

"C Note got out of the car first and TI didn't know Flip was there. When Flip came out of the car, they started fighting."

Source said TI appeared on the station after the altercation, but would neither confirm nor deny the incident. "

Wild shit right there. Later, QD.

91crxsi
03-25-2005, 10:08 PM
i hope T.I smashed his ass

Tuan
03-26-2005, 01:01 AM
TI probably beat the shit out flip

JoeCoolinATL
03-26-2005, 01:13 AM
all these rappers starting fights from radio stations are fucking lameeeeeee

accented
03-26-2005, 11:47 AM
well they gotta get their names in headlines for promotion sucka!

i mean.. who's cd do you think people are going to buy more of, the guy who bakes cakes and walks granny across the street? or the guy who goes around starting fights and running drugs?

babygurl
03-26-2005, 12:10 PM
STOP BEING A POST WHORE........

eViLMunkey
03-26-2005, 12:17 PM
lil flip sucks anyway...

RBpoweredSileighty
03-26-2005, 03:29 PM
i heard lil flip or someone in lil flips crew beat t.i's ass but thats speculation :confused:

CMO
03-26-2005, 04:32 PM
i heard lil flip or someone in lil flips crew beat t.i's ass but thats speculation :confused:

Yeah I heard that too, but I also heard that someone in T.I's crew beat Lil flip's ass. Drug him around the parking lot and shit.

NzProjeKt
03-26-2005, 04:56 PM
Bwahahaa... :lmfao:
I read on another forum that Flip Stuck T.I. in his face... But i doubt it, cause if T.I. got stuck in his face then shots would have had to rang out !

Kevykev
03-26-2005, 05:29 PM
both of them are garbage anyway

quickdodge®
03-26-2005, 06:20 PM
Here is the latest version:

"Well they finally went and did it. Lil’ Flip and T.I. went and got into a real live scrap - sorta. Why would they go and do something like that? They hate each other. Anyway, the initial word was that T.I. took a serious a** whelping…the kind you get if you steal from Nino Brown. Here is what I heard…and it looks like both of them got torn up. Anyway, this is all hearsay and rumor so don’t quote me. T.I. apparently came to Houston doing some promotion and was filming a DVD. So, he gets on the radio and says something like, “I’m going to show you Flip ain’t a real G, I’m going to Cloverland (Southside of Houston) and prove it.” Not a good idea.

Well, when he got there- in front of a detail shop- and Flip’s crew got to beating on T.I. There are variations to how bad Tip got it. It ranges from getting stomped to just getting punched in the mouth. I really don’t know. Anyway, the rest of the story goes something like this. While T.I. is catching it…Flip is looking to get his licks in. So he reportedly sneaks around the fray looking for the K.O. blow to knock T.I. out for the count. Well, he didn’t make it. I heard that some of T.I.’s people saw Flip creepin’ on the come up and some dude named MacBoney caught Flip and tore him up! Dragged him around the parking lot is what I heard and it wasn’t pretty."

It was all caught on camera because T.I. was working on a DVD. Later, QD.

FrnkPwrs
03-26-2005, 11:09 PM
If TI got his assed beat, itll appear if someone in his crew flips. If Flip got it, then its going to be in the undergroudn video circut. If it doesnt appear, then im thinking that yea, TIP got his ass beat. He doesnt have much to lose but crediibility from the tape

Mr.Big
04-05-2005, 04:12 PM
TI is a Bitch!!! I hate that punk. He aint the king of the south.

thinkfast®
04-06-2005, 05:23 PM
TI can suck a fat one, I hear he got his ass beat then he came on Hot107 here in Atlanta talkin bout he whooped ass and shit... what a fuckin lame ass

quickdodge®
04-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Actually, word is they both got their asses beat, but not by the other. It was a sneak attack on T.I. Same for Flip, pretty much. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
04-06-2005, 06:57 PM
I wish some fools in hip hop would handle all their beefs that way... can you imagine game vs. 50?? Of course Game would have about 200 Bloods and 50, well he would have gay boy Lloyd Banks and Young Buck... thats about it!!

accordon17s
04-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Actually, word is they both got their asses beat, but not by the other. It was a sneak attack on T.I. Same for Flip, pretty much. Later, QD.

Thats what i have been hearing...

BTW apparently Game isnt reppin blood no more, eventhough he claims that shit like 10 times on his faggot ass cd.

B16a2 Civic
04-07-2005, 02:53 PM
how lame....Game has made a horrible mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol, i wonder why though

quickdodge®
04-07-2005, 04:34 PM
WHat mistake is that? That's awesome. One less slob on the streets. Lolol. C-z up. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
04-07-2005, 04:39 PM
ayy mayne, its like that now dawg :(....5 poppin 6 droppin ...Lol...i doubt he's out though

quickdodge®
04-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Lolol. Never know. Never liked Gayme's shit anyway. And not because he supposedly supports the red team. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
04-07-2005, 04:43 PM
im not much a fan though either.....more of a dipset fan though .......squuaallaayy