PDA

View Full Version : Gaming call of duty 4

btstone
08-04-2009, 10:17 AM
anyone know how to do like a 4 player online team match on call of duty 4. kinda like HALO. i want me and my frineds to join up as a team match at my house aginst some other 4 player team online? is this possible

nextelbuddy
08-04-2009, 11:46 AM
anyone know how to do like a 4 player online team match on call of duty 4. kinda like HALO. i want me and my frineds to join up as a team match at my house aginst some other 4 player team online? is this possible

game battles website. join up there with your friends and other teams will see you are looking to battle and they will get your info and you can setup a privfate match and either they invite you and your friends or you invite them and their friends and play.

btstone
08-04-2009, 11:58 AM
game battles website. join up there with your friends and other teams will see you are looking to battle and they will get your info and you can setup a privfate match and either they invite you and your friends or you invite them and their friends and play.

but can we do all 4 ppl on one PS3 vs the other team?

nextelbuddy
08-04-2009, 03:08 PM
but can we do all 4 ppl on one PS3 vs the other team?

no you each need your own PS3 4 of them and play online. you can not do online 4 player split screen with your buddies doesnt work like that.