PDA

View Full Version : Misc Californication

Elbow
08-04-2009, 07:39 AM
Anyone else watch this? I was browsing Netflix bored and ran across it, watched it, and am now in love, the show is raw, raunchy, messed up, and down right entertaining.

It's a Showtime series, season 3 starts in October I think.

"David Duchovny makes his return to TV in Californication. Sophisticated and unique, this comedy centers on novelist Hank Moody who struggles to raise his 13-year-old daughter, while still carrying a torch for his ex-girlfriend Kare"

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ7yaQhXJAI

BobbyFresco
08-04-2009, 07:50 AM
I have watched the first 2 seasons. This show is awesome and I highly recommend it.

Dirty Octopus™
08-04-2009, 08:26 AM
damn... i thought you were talking about Red Hot Chili Peppers when i saw the thread title.
i'll leave now :o

thinkskater
08-04-2009, 03:54 PM
dirty octy into red hot chili peppers..... must be a joke...

show is nuts , definetly spot on bout the raw part david was doin some chick and she was on the big P, when he finished he ran down stairs for something to drink and walked in on the chicks 14 yr old son covered in blood balls swingin naked....

funny as hell but messed up.

Revmaynard
08-04-2009, 03:56 PM
Lol, most people think is has to do with RHCP. But Anthony Kiedis is actually trying to get a show started up on HBO.

"Kiedis is developing a series for HBO based on his unconventional upbringing in Los Angeles. The show is expected to be loosely based on much of what was written in Kiedis' autobiography. He has partnered with Catapult 360 partners Marc Abrams and Michael Benson to create the series, titled Spider and Son.[5] Abrams and Benson are scouting for a writer to pen the script, which will center on Kiedis' relationship with his father, Blackie, who sold drugs and mingled with rock stars on the Sunset Strip, all while aspiring to get into show business. The show is scheduled to premiere in late 2010 at the very earliest."

browningboy7
08-04-2009, 03:58 PM
definitely my favorite show on TV. Absolutely love it.

browningboy7
09-23-2009, 11:29 PM
Starts back this Wednesday! The only show on TV funnier then Always Sunny imho.

man
09-24-2009, 09:41 PM
Starts back this Wednesday! The only show on TV funnier then Always Sunny imho.

Really, thank god

browningboy7
09-25-2009, 03:20 AM
Yeah, I can't wait. :goodjob: