PDA

View Full Version : General Chat so im thinking about a mitsubishi.

Kasper
08-03-2009, 04:09 PM
Ok so some of ya'll know ive been car hunting for the last like 6 months or so. now ive thaught some more about it. Im wondering what everyones take is for the new mitsubishi lancer? not the evo or anything just the regular i guess its es or what not. 5sp, with some of the goodies. cause right now that looks like the best deal imma get since i gotta trade in my tahoe and it isnt worth shit and i still owe a fair amount on it. if anyone has any feedback on these let me know.. and know how they look nicely moded. i dont plan to do anything crazy with it but its not going to stay stock either. but please give me your take on these and find me some pics for ideas and to help with this process! thanks all...

Kasper
08-03-2009, 07:31 PM
damn... i feel lonely!

Slomaro Z28
08-03-2009, 09:57 PM
IMO they are ugly as crap. I'd look used for a EVO VIII or something.

umairejaz
08-03-2009, 10:04 PM
They look really good IMO. I've been contemplating getting one but you can find any used evo's MR for less then 30k.

Kasper
08-03-2009, 11:31 PM
At this point.. im honestly thinking its my best option. im so screwed with my tahoe right now. im almost thinking this is my best bet. and its hard to find a used evo that isnt ragged out or beat for a decent price down here. that and i need something that gets decent gas milage and such.

chaseamundo
08-04-2009, 01:55 PM
cough...honda

Thighs
08-04-2009, 01:58 PM
new lancer > honda.

i actually like them alot. IMO its the first non-evo lancer that is worth a shit.