PDA

View Full Version : So glad to be an American-- Are you?

YoTa_BoX
08-03-2009, 09:52 AM
Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing among all the others that make this the best damn country in the world!!!

This dude is going to die because he said he had sex over their national television station.... How fucked up is that.

Imagine how many dead mother fuckers on IA their would be if they got executed just because they boasted about having sex or even said anything relevant to sex.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/5961124/Saudi-man-faces-death-over-TV-sex-boast.html

Saudi man 'faces death' over TV sex boast

Police arrested Mazen Abdul-Jawad, 32, for "publicising vice", a police spokesman in the Red Sea port city of Jeddah said.
The arrest came after 200 Saudi viewers filed complaints following his appearance on a tabloid talk show aired by the Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation.

Abdul-Jawad spoke openly of his sexual experiences on the talk show, "In Bold Red" last month. Like many Arab countries Saudi Arabia prohibits sexual content on television, newspapers, magazines and books.
The divorced father of four children, filmed at his Jeddah apartment, said at the time that he first had sex at the age of 14 with a neighbour and displayed items related to his sex life including a sex guide which he said: "Has been very useful".
He led the television camera to his bedroom saying: "My friends always say that whoever enters this room has to personally bear responsibility ... I spend most of my life in this bedroom

1439/2000
08-03-2009, 10:31 AM
Yeah that is pretty fucked up.

Point #2: You live in an Islamic regime that is BAT SHIT CRAZY. Don't tell on yourself on TV!

ShooterMcGavin
08-03-2009, 12:00 PM
el oh el

Kevykev
08-03-2009, 12:09 PM
Shit is REAL out here, when are people going to realize that.

Fine Thread!

Red_Phoenix
08-03-2009, 12:31 PM
I work for an iranian and have iranian customers. Some of them follow the islamic religion and after 10 years still give me shit about covering my hair and I'm WHITE. Some things will just never change. they are way too uptight over there. Sad thing is the middle east before islam invaded was the very opposite.

SouthSide Tay
08-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Guys a dumbass he had to know the repercussions to his actions.