PDA

View Full Version : Random Another reason to hate cops

90_ACCORD
08-03-2009, 07:36 AM
http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1249260402/Asshole_Cops_Plant_Drugs_on_a_Suspect

dustinkelley
08-03-2009, 09:52 AM
that is fuckin dirty, and sooo true!

Maki
08-03-2009, 02:40 PM
i hope they put the cop in jail

ed_gm90
08-03-2009, 03:07 PM
fucking pigs. i hope they all get butt raped.

IMPORTchic
08-03-2009, 03:13 PM
THis is how bad I hate cops.... my own cousin was a cop...got killed 2 summers ago on a bike, and I STILL think he along with every single one of his colleagues were corrupt in some way! They all play sides and do illegal things themselves.

Talking about the dead AND family. Now that is serious bidnesss.

slow_hatch
08-03-2009, 03:27 PM
Fucking bastards abusing there authority. Gah, officer needs serious jail time. Probably put alot of other innocent people through the same thing :2up:

The Ninja
08-03-2009, 08:00 PM
And what does he get? A payed vacation....Fuck him. Fuck cops. They've yet to prove that they're worth 1/10th of my tax $$$.

BanginJimmy
08-03-2009, 08:12 PM
To all of you that want to stereotype all cops cause of some crooked ones, I hope they never show when you really need one.

speedminded
08-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Find me a video of a "car scene" enthusiast doing good things.

Just sayin'.

quickdodgeŽ
08-03-2009, 08:43 PM
To all of you that want to stereotype all cops cause of some crooked ones, I hope they never show when you really need one.

I agree. I would actually laugh at all the idiots that think it's cool to say "fuck the police" if they were to get fucked up somehow, survive and lay bleeding on the ground and no cop shows up to help.

"Look at me! Fuck the police! I'm a fucking rebel. And I'm cool."

Idiots. Later, QD.

HatchHero
08-03-2009, 09:08 PM
[QUOTE=BanginJimmy]To all of you that want to stereotype all cops cause of some crooked ones, I hope they never show when you really need one.[/QUOTE

agreed but if they dont show they are not doing there job!

eLuSiv3egT
08-03-2009, 09:10 PM
tell us how u really feel...

THis is how bad I hate cops.... my own cousin was a cop...got killed 2 summers ago on a bike, and I STILL think he along with every single one of his colleagues were corrupt in some way! They all play sides and do illegal things themselves.

Talking about the dead AND family. Now that is serious bidnesss.

90_ACCORD
08-03-2009, 09:12 PM
[QUOTE=BanginJimmy]To all of you that want to stereotype all cops cause of some crooked ones, I hope they never show when you really need one.[/QUOTE

agreed but if they dont show they are not doing there job!

which puts us right back to not liking cops. All they have to do is do there job correctly. not try to fuck anyone over or kick someones ass after they already put them in handcuffs. they already fucked up and are getting arrested for it. no need to make shit worse.

but again every cop that does shit like this gets suspended WITH PAY so there really is no punishment so no reason for them to stop doing what they are doing wrong. it seems more like they are getting rewarded for it.

David88vert
08-03-2009, 09:20 PM
I agree. I would actually laugh at all the idiots that think it's cool to say "fuck the police" if they were to get fucked up somehow, survive and lay bleeding on the ground and no cop shows up to help.

I think they would prefer the paramedics to show up to help, as the cops would simply call the paramedics.

Personally, I would never rely on the police to protect myself or my family. They usually will arrive after the fact to write a report. I have yet to have them solve even one crime we've reported in all of the years; however, I have managed to solve several of them with no criminal justice education. Makes you wonder what they were doing....

Police are like door locks - they keep honest people honest. They do nothing to deter people determined to commit a crime.

One_Bad_SHO
08-04-2009, 08:53 AM
The first 6 or 7 ppl in this thread need to punch themselves in the face... and then move to france. :goodjob: