PDA

View Full Version : wheels

b16EG-HaTcH
08-03-2009, 04:02 AM
MY HATCH HAS THEM.

well im gonna wait until i can finally bring it out to a meet before everyone see all the changes that i have made since i have been jobless, but here's a teaser

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/b16EG-HaTcH/wheels-1.jpg

that's right i finally got wheels, no more yellow steelies for me :yes: .

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/b16EG-HaTcH/rotas2.jpg

cant really see the tires in this pic but Falken AZENIS they are.

well apparently my teaser pics are FAIL b/c everyone says they know what wheels i got soo without further a-do here they are.....

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/b16EG-HaTcH/rotas4.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/b16EG-HaTcH/rotas3.jpg

DSGMach1
08-03-2009, 12:16 PM
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/b16EG-HaTcH/rotas2.jpg

*cough* black car on the left 30 roll *cough*

bowdown201
08-03-2009, 12:20 PM
I was gonna say someones got some Azenis. I think I know what wheels these are

DSGMach1
08-03-2009, 12:22 PM
I bet they are Cobra R's.....wait, what?

b16EG-HaTcH
08-03-2009, 05:39 PM
*cough* black car on the left 30 roll *cough*

no b/c you are obviously spraying (crosses fingers, maybe this will be the next big race thread)

b16EG-HaTcH
08-03-2009, 05:40 PM
I was gonna say someones got some Azenis. I think I know what wheels these are

OH 'RLY :ninja: you probably do.

b16EG-HaTcH
08-03-2009, 05:41 PM
I bet they are Cobra R's.....wait, what?
they are i i am trying to get some 12" tires like you . i think i am close.

slow_hatch
08-03-2009, 05:43 PM
nope you sure didnt.......:ninja:

Lol, I see what you did there :rolleyes:

Hondatypr636
08-03-2009, 11:13 PM
I saw them then i jizzed in my pants

DSGMach1
08-04-2009, 01:08 AM
no b/c you are obviously spraying (crosses fingers, maybe this will be the next big race thread)

I'll put the bottle from the trunk in your car but I'm not moving the one in the oil pan.:ninja::ninja:

b16EG-HaTcH
08-04-2009, 01:25 AM
well then u have to race me in reverse then.

DSGMach1
08-04-2009, 01:46 AM
If I put my back wheels on the front would that count? I'll even see if I can turn the shaker backwards.

b16EG-HaTcH
08-04-2009, 02:04 AM
hmmmm.......i also want you to pinch your exhaust down to 1" on each side and run 87 octane.

DSGMach1
08-04-2009, 09:11 AM
hmmmm.......i also want you to pinch your exhaust down to 1" on each side and run 87 octane.

Ok but you have to take out your driveshaft and run fwd only with your little super advanced power settings all the way to the rear.

Sammich
08-04-2009, 09:17 AM
NICE CAMBER

MrSVT
08-04-2009, 09:19 AM
Lol

Just_CHill
08-04-2009, 09:38 AM
Wow, new rims ehh? I think I know what hey are but I'm not sure. Oh, yeah nice camber.... until you have to replace your damn tires from all that camber wear! Lol. No really man, that looks fuckin sick man. Making me jealous and now I'm missing my car a but more! Speaking of my car, how is it? (That question of coarse is for Jake or whoever that may have it now.

b16EG-HaTcH
08-04-2009, 10:48 AM
NICE CAMBER

MEH it looks worse than it really is, but i bought the car w/ this suspension on here so now i am getting around to putting wheels and tires on it. next will be the suspesion INCLUDING A CAMBER KIT :goodjob: but that will be when i get back from basic training. right now i am gonna drive the shit out of it and my STi and just enjoy them like they are until i leave.

b16EG-HaTcH
08-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Wow, new rims ehh? I think I know what hey are but I'm not sure. Oh, yeah nice camber.... until you have to replace your damn tires from all that camber wear! Lol. No really man, that looks fuckin sick man. Making me jealous and now I'm missing my car a but more! Speaking of my car, how is it? (That question of coarse is for Jake or whoever that may have it now.

yessir rims along w/ a bundle of other goodies i have picked up for the hatch over the last few weeks. :ninja:

Sammich
08-04-2009, 10:53 AM
MEH it looks worse than it really is, but i bought the car w/ this suspension on here so now i am getting around to putting wheels and tires on it. next will be the suspesion INCLUDING A CAMBER KIT :goodjob: but that will be when i get back from basic training. right now i am gonna drive the shit out of it and my STi and just enjoy them like they are until until i leave.I DIDNT MEAN THAT IN A BADWAY...I ACTUALLY MEANT IT. WHATS UR PLANS FOR IT? JUST DAILY?

b16EG-HaTcH
08-04-2009, 11:03 AM
I DIDNT MEAN THAT IN A BADWAY...I ACTUALLY MEANT IT. WHATS UR PLANS FOR IT? JUST DAILY?

yeah i appreciate it, but that whole huge -/+ camber fad is just ridiculous to me. when i pay a couple of hundred dollars for tires i wanna get all i can out of them, and not have to change them in 5k miles b/c the inside is sparking from my killer camber. nah it will never be a daily, just cant trust anyone to leave it parked anywhere any more. it will be a fun track/weekend/meet,event car.right now it is a stock internal b16.....w/ the usual I/H/E, KYB shocks, E-gay coilovers.working on getting the rest of my interior so , it can be full interior again. but when i get back i want to get started on a K swap....or J. and see if i can do it all myself including my wire tuck. but the b16 will be built and go in my next project, whatever it may be.

Sammich
08-04-2009, 11:06 AM
NICE SET OF PLANS U HAVE LAID OUT MAN. HOPE IT GOES WELL...AND YEA..WELCOME TO THE HONDA GAME OF JACKING. HOPE U KEEPS URS UNTIL U WANT TO GET RID OF IT

b16EG-HaTcH
08-04-2009, 11:12 AM
thanks REPS

NEMO
08-04-2009, 12:16 PM
MEH it looks worse than it really is, but i bought the car w/ this suspension on here so now i am getting around to putting wheels and tires on it. next will be the suspesion INCLUDING A CAMBER KIT :goodjob: but that will be when i get back from basic training. right now i am gonna drive the shit out of it and my STi and just enjoy them like they are until i leave.
i have brand new blox racing front and rear camber kit. lmk i will let you get it for a good price

b16EG-HaTcH
08-04-2009, 10:34 PM
yeah i will try and get them from you. just money is tight right now. but i would love to get them from you.

jdm eg99
08-04-2009, 10:39 PM
looks great !

Axon360
08-05-2009, 09:11 AM

i just moved into your old neighborhood, and Brad still has ur car for now.

Just_CHill
08-05-2009, 01:23 PM
Oh yeah. Good times. How do you like it over there man? Which neighborhood are you talking about though? The one close to where you use to live or the one closer to Brads dad house?

Soooooooooooo.............. Brad how is my car?

Hondatypr636
08-05-2009, 09:23 PM
The car is fine chris i drive it once a week to make sure nothing locks up. Wish your car had ac its been hawt as fawk. I guess i need to post some pics of my new hatch.

OldsTech
08-05-2009, 10:16 PM
The car is fine chris i drive it once a week to make sure nothing locks up. Wish your car had ac its been hawt as fawk. I guess i need to post some pics of my new hatch.

Tomorrow, Chris will think Hot. U don't know what hot is.

HypnoToad
08-06-2009, 01:30 AM
brandon when u gonna run my big V8?:D

DSGMach1
08-06-2009, 08:02 AM
I'm sure he would run your big v8 whenever you want. Sti vs camaro right?

HypnoToad
08-06-2009, 11:57 AM
I'm sure he would run your big v8 whenever you want. Sti vs camaro right?

lol,ass

b16EG-HaTcH
08-06-2009, 12:15 PM
whenever you decide to pay for my tune, i will gladly run you w/ the honda, afterall you are the one of us w/ a job :cheers:

HypnoToad
08-06-2009, 12:30 PM
whenever you decide to pay for my tune, i will gladly run you w/ the honda, afterall you are the one of us w/ a job :cheers:

idk bout that,i got new mods to buy:ninja:

b16EG-HaTcH
08-07-2009, 01:09 AM
idk bout that,i got new mods to buy:ninja:
i hear ya, it must be nice to be able to buy mods for your car. LMK when you get that NAWZ bottle hooked up, or whatever you may be doing. i may scrape the bottom of the barrell and get the money to get my car tuned so i can run you before i leave.

HypnoToad
08-07-2009, 01:16 AM
i hear ya, it must be nice to be able to buy mods for your car. LMK when you get that NAWZ bottle hooked up, or whatever you may be doing. i may scrape the bottom of the barrell and get the money to get my car tuned so i can run you before i leave.

nah no nos,just exhaust only slow ass 305TBI

slostang
08-07-2009, 01:18 AM

still bigger than my motor... :cry:

b16EG-HaTcH
08-07-2009, 02:07 AM

i tjought you already bought an exhaust??

HypnoToad
08-07-2009, 02:09 AM
i tjought you already bought an exhaust??

yea,thats only real mod ive done to it.

im not putting nos on this motor either.

b16EG-HaTcH
08-07-2009, 02:12 AM
yea,thats only real mod ive done to it.

im not putting nos on this motor either.
so did u take off the stuff u bought from oldstech?? i would consider the rearend a mod as well. and maybe the shifter too. and u said u were going to buy some new stuff from summit tonight at the V.

toxxxic
08-07-2009, 02:12 AM
i wouldnt have picked azenis if you're gonna be riding with that much camber :/

azenis tend to wear down a LOT faster than some of the cheaper tires out there.

but i do like those wheels.

b16EG-HaTcH
08-07-2009, 02:19 AM
yeah i appreciate it, but that whole huge -/+ camber fad is just ridiculous to me. when i pay a couple of hundred dollars for tires i wanna get all i can out of them, and not have to change them in 5k miles b/c the inside is sparking from my killer camber. nah it will never be a daily, just cant trust anyone to leave it parked anywhere any more. it will be a fun track/weekend/meet,event car.right now it is a stock internal b16.....w/ the usual I/H/E, KYB shocks, E-gay coilovers.working on getting the rest of my interior so , it can be full interior again. but when i get back i want to get started on a K swap....or J. and see if i can do it all myself including my wire tuck. but the b16 will be built and go in my next project, whatever it may be.

^^ yeah a camber kit is deffinately on the mod list. i bought them w/ the azenis already on there also, i want BFG g-force KDW's on it and my STi b/c i have heard really good things about those tires, but money will not permit that right now LoL.thanks for the compliment on the wheels also:cheers: , and apparently my "teaser" pic is a FAILURE b/c everyone knows what they are already. and on a side note did your BF get his 99-00 front end on his car??

HypnoToad
08-07-2009, 02:22 AM
so did u take off the stuff u bought from oldstech?? i would consider the rearend a mod as well. and maybe the shifter too. and u said u were going to buy some new stuff from summit tonight at the V.

eh,i dont consider putting another stock rearend on my car much,just a stock z28 rearend,shiter is mostly for looks,stock transmisson doesnt do much for it.

and i was just joking,im not doing much of anything to the car for little while.

b16EG-HaTcH
08-07-2009, 02:24 AM
eh,i dont consider putting another stock rearend on my car much,just a stock z28 rearend,shiter is mostly for looks,stock transmisson doesnt do much for it.

but i thought this trans was a posi trac rearend?? so that would be an improvement to most ppl.

HypnoToad
08-07-2009, 02:25 AM
but i thought this trans was a posi trac rearend?? so that would be an improvement to most ppl.

the lsd doesnt really work,just tad bump in gear...nothing special.....its still very slow.

toxxxic
08-07-2009, 02:32 AM
^^ yeah a camber kit is deffinately on the mod list. i bought them w/ the azenis already on there also, i want BFG g-force KDW's on it and my STi b/c i have heard really good things about those tires, but money will not permit that right now LoL.thanks for the compliment on the wheels also:cheers: , and apparently my "teaser" pic is a FAILURE b/c everyone knows what they are already. and on a side note did your BF get his 99-00 front end on his car??

Yeah, its been on there for a while now :) And he has those BFG's lol

b16EG-HaTcH
08-07-2009, 02:33 AM
Yeah, its been on there for a while now :) And he has those BFG's lol

cool j/w, i was the other guy there when he bought the frontend from my friend. does he have any complaints on the tires?? only thing i am worried about is how fast they are gonna wear on an AWD car, they are not the cheapest tires :no: to be replacing.

b16EG-HaTcH
08-07-2009, 03:48 AM
well i updated the first page w/ actual pics of the wheels.

toxxxic
08-07-2009, 04:16 AM
cool j/w, i was the other guy there when he bought the frontend from my friend. does he have any complaints on the tires?? only thing i am worried about is how fast they are gonna wear on an AWD car, they are not the cheapest tires :no: to be replacing.

nah, i think he likes them! and yeah i know what you mean. that's why i be rockin kumho ecsta's lol 40 bucks a peice :)

Hondatypr636
08-08-2009, 09:45 PM
nah, i think he likes them! and yeah i know what you mean. that's why i be rockin kumho ecsta's lol 40 bucks a peice :)

Ive rocked kumhos on almost every car I have owned.

I love the azenis. Been testing them around some corners. But the KDW's are a bad ass tire. Maybe one day when I am on the army's pay. I will rock some on my new daily im gonna get :ninja: . I seen the car with the front end on it when he came to my house. Looks really good.

Hondatypr636
08-08-2009, 09:47 PM
Yo dawg i got 150 on that duckbill :goodjob: . O ya by the way the car looks :idb: