PDA

View Full Version : i never knew

dohc4.6sc
08-02-2009, 11:38 PM
how fucking annoying drunks were until i got married. i cant even keep beer in the house now cause my wife will drinktwo beers and swear she drank eleven and say she was just "tipsy" but yet not remember shit.

UTsmokey14
08-02-2009, 11:42 PM
weak

dohc4.6sc
08-02-2009, 11:43 PM
weak

holy shit my marriage and your cock have something in common.

90_ACCORD
08-02-2009, 11:43 PM
give her the back hand...jk

(i do not support the hitting of women)

PURP
08-02-2009, 11:46 PM
So, you're complaining because your wife dranks?? And you don't like a drunk wife?? hmmm... My wife and I will glady take her. We love light weight cheap dates..

Just Sayin'

dohc4.6sc
08-02-2009, 11:49 PM
So, you're complaining because your wife dranks?? And you don't like a drunk wife?? hmmm... My wife and I will glady take her. We love light weight cheap dates..

Just Sayin'

im trained to kill....................just sayin..................lol:lmfao: j/k

but i really am in the army...............

just sayin cheap drunks are fun but very annoying

Maniacc
08-02-2009, 11:50 PM
how fucking annoying drunks were until i got married. i cant even keep beer in the house now cause my wife will drinktwo beers and swear she drank eleven and say she was just "tipsy" but yet not remember shit.
This post just proves what a bitch you are.

I mean, not having control over your wife? It's obvious that you a wear the pants in the relationship. Under your apron that is.

PURP
08-02-2009, 11:51 PM
tell her to shut the fuck up and suck it... That's what I do... lol

then tell her to shut the fuck up and bend over... again, that's what I do

dohc4.6sc
08-02-2009, 11:52 PM
This post just proves what a bitch you are.

I mean, not having control over your wife? It's obvious that you a wear the pants in the relationship. Under your apron that is.

i love ur beaner ass, its just so sexy to me. the next time you reply, im probably gonna commit the sin of adultry by jerking off to what you type.

Maniacc
08-02-2009, 11:55 PM
i love ur beaner ass, its just so sexy to me. the next time you reply, im probably gonna commit the sin of adultry by jerking off to what you type.
Someone ban this fuckface for being a homosexual and being proud of it.

dohc4.6sc
08-03-2009, 12:06 AM
Someone ban this fuckface for being a homosexual and being proud of it.

love you sweet bottom.

dohc4.6sc
08-03-2009, 12:24 AM
i would love to e-thug it up with you but this is my goodnight letter, so i love you tight britches and make sure you get up on time to get to that first yard. tomorrows gonna be hummid so hydrate i wouldnt want my baby to be heat cat.

Kasper
08-03-2009, 01:14 AM
I had an ex like that.. found out about it after we moved in together.. first night we went to a party at the neighbors house.. by the end of the night i was picking her up at the er cause she claimed she got kicked by a deer on the way back to the house! then she tried walking down 1941 from the hospital cause she was walking back to her moms house.... in florida! damn i dont miss those days..

ShooterMcGavin
08-03-2009, 12:02 PM
just hope she doesn't use that as an excuse to cheat...just sayin