PDA

View Full Version : jody754 unorganized seller!

-S Double C-
08-02-2009, 07:05 PM
He messages me last week stating he would like to trade me some slipstreams spoolin is selling and 250 cash for my sparco seats. I agreed and told him id like to meet him halfway. Then he stated he couldnt so i offered to drive all the way there (silvercreek,ga). right at 4 hours away. Well i got there and everything seemed good. We went through with the trade and i unloaded the seats and loaded the wheels. I asked for the cash and he acted like he didnt know what i was talking about. Then i explained to him what he told me and he said no i told you i want 250 and the seats. I have all messages that was sent between us and stated where he messaged ME saying he wanted to trade wheels/cash for my seats. So then i had to unload the wheels, and load up my seats by myself. Then the guy didnt offer gas money or anything. My g/f has 3 essays do tomorrow for college and i stayed out of work today and missed out on 300 more dollars i could have made this week. I wasted 9 hours today dealing with this person. He did send me a message when i got home saying he worded the message wrong and he was sorry but that doesnt do anything for the 60 in gas i spent and time lost. I hate to be a dick about this situation but im pissed, my g/f is upset and im the wrong one to screw over on this site. I know a few mods personally and this has been reported and actions will be taken.

quickdodgeŽ
08-02-2009, 07:27 PM
im the wrong one to screw over on this site. I know a few mods personally and this has been reported and actions will be taken.

Lolol. Later, QD.

97_c1vic
08-02-2009, 08:54 PM
That sucks

SPOOLIN
08-02-2009, 09:11 PM
dude he told me the same exact story 3 times that you were going to trade the seats and 250$ for his wheels, YOU are the one that should have clarified before driving 4 hours what the DEAL was. Now you go and have him banned for making a sour deal on your part regardless of what it was? Why the hell would jody give you 250$..you both made shitty deals apparently so you should also be banned for promising an item and then not delivering properly. Next time someone says they are going to paypal me money for an item, im going to have them banned and make threads about them for flaking out. This is so rediculous, its just like the guy who drove 4 hours to trade cars with me telling me the car was strait as hell and never been wrecked and when he got there it had bondo from hell and nothing lined up. Jody had the item as described, YOU JUST DIDN'T CLARIFY BEFORE MAKING THE TRIP WHAT EXACTLY WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.

THIS IS NOT GROUNDS FOR BANNING.

hondalover00
08-02-2009, 09:12 PM
i wanted them damn wheels

civictR
08-02-2009, 09:14 PM
im the wrong one to screw over on this site. .

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: INTERNET ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS HUH????:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3246/3056871500_14f7fdff18.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
08-02-2009, 09:18 PM
Lolol @ everyone saying they'll have folks banned. It's not that simple to say "make it happen." Later, QD.

SPOOLIN
08-02-2009, 09:19 PM
This is fucking retarded, you ban someone before having a defense, You made a shit deal that obviously was not clear because i KNEW the deal before you came up. I'm going to request for him to be unbanned by mods that i know, how can you be that fucking weak that you baby up and cry to your "powerful" friend.

D3UC3S
08-02-2009, 09:19 PM
ehehehe..he pulled the "i am homies with a mod" card

quickdodgeŽ
08-02-2009, 09:25 PM

We'll see how it plays out and then we'll decide. Later, QD.

SPOOLIN
08-02-2009, 09:33 PM
We'll see how it plays out and then we'll decide. Later, QD.

well obviously nothing is going to get figured out because jody cant be on to defend anything and even if we could pull up PM's they would just be altered by mods to be misconstrued. I have witnessed all the crap that some mods do on this site first hand abusing their powers.

and obviously it is THAT EASY to have someone banned by saying "Make it happen"

Jody makes half of his living flipping cars, fixing them and selling them. I have never seen a deal go sour with his dealing with people.

It's like i said. POOR communication prior to making a 4 HOUR trip to make sure you are driving 4 HOURS for the agreed DEAL. Thats IT. Nobody is out to fuck anyone here, just trying to get rid of stuff, we have no reason to fuck someone over or make them drive 4 hours for the fun of it...we've got better things to take care of non car related.

quickdodgeŽ
08-02-2009, 09:37 PM
well obviously nothing is going to get figured out because jody cant be on to defend anything and even if we could pull up PM's they would just be altered by mods to be misconstrued. I have witnessed all the crap that some mods do on this site first hand abusing their powers.

and obviously it is THAT EASY to have someone banned by saying "Make it happen"

It really isn't. Depending on the situation. In this case, it isn't that easy. If Jody can be on to construct a deal and sell items, then he can be on to state his case in this. If he can't/won't, then he will not be selling on here. In this instance, he won't be banned, but he won't conduct business.

I make it a point to be fair in these areas. I don't know who the OP is to think he has pull from someone, but I doubt it.

Like I said, we'll see what happens. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
08-02-2009, 09:39 PM
I just saw he was banned. He is now unbanned to state his case. Later, QD.

SPOOLIN
08-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Here is a reference link for money talk, jody told me sean was going to pay 250 plus his seats for the wheels, because jody saw that these seats were going for 400$ clear and simple. Why would jody have to pay 250 to sean, that makes no sense at all thats like giving you 900$ for $400 seats. Jody will post also soon.

http://importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=38147329&postcount=20

and come on sean, you drove up in an EG hatch...how is it possible to pay 60$ in gas for a 300-350 mile ROUND TRIP.

quickdodgeŽ
08-02-2009, 09:50 PM
Here is a reference link for money talk, jody told me sean was going to pay 250 plus his seats for the wheels, because jody saw that these seats were going for 400$ clear and simple. Why would jody have to pay 250 to sean, that makes no sense at all. Jody will post also soon.

and come on sean, you drove up in an EG hatch...how is it possible to pay 60$ in gas for a 300-350 mile ROUND TRIP.

Ok, I got the dude unbanned so he can post his side, so let's let these two go at it without all the "help," please. Later, QD.

jody754
08-02-2009, 10:12 PM
i wrote him a pm askin to trade those seats and 250 for my wheels b/c he dropped the price on the seats to 400 so i figured he he would be coming out about even on the trade but i worded it wrong and it said trade you the wheels and 250 for the seats so my bad there and i figured if he wanted the seats gone that bad he would do and then he called me the next day and said where do you wanna meet and i told him i didnt know b/c im busy with work and i dont have a truck to carry the wheels and i told him i would get with him towards the end of the week b/c i was busy at work and didnt really have time to talk then i get on here and he said are you really gonna trade b/c i didnt sound like i really wanted to and i replied no i was busy but i would trade. then the next day he writes me a text message saying he would come up here for 2o bucks instead of meeting me and i replied thats cool but we never talked about the money or anything. everytime i talked to him he said he would have to see about work and then he called me yesterday and said it would be today so he came up and here and the whole deal went sour and i apologized to him 4 times and he said calmly no problem man. like it was no big deal then i got on here to see if i worded it wrong and i did and sent him a pm apologizing again then i get on later and i am banned and i call him and of course he doesnt answer then i text him and he said he was suppose to take a block to his buddy who is a mod but couldnt bc he was coming here and he said he didint have me banned the mod who was suppose to get the block was just mad and i guess that was how i was banned

jody754
08-02-2009, 10:32 PM
and i actually never said i couldnt meet you bc i would have met you in newnan that is half way from here and you said you got cash on you and i said for what change and then i explained to you that i thought you were givin me the 250 and you said you must have worded it wrong and i said i must have and then you laughed it off and unloaded the wheels and never even said one thing about gas money or anything and befor you came up here you never said ONE thing about the money that was why i thought it was all good about the 250 i know i would have befor makin the 3 1/2 hour drive like you told me not 4 it was just as much lack of communication on your part as mine. and for you girl i think school would be more of a priority than driving 3.5 hours to get some wheels for someone else's car while you slept

-S Double C-
08-02-2009, 10:50 PM
dude he told me the same exact story 3 times that you were going to trade the seats and 250$ for his wheels, YOU are the one that should have clarified before driving 4 hours what the DEAL was. Now you go and have him banned for making a sour deal on your part regardless of what it was? Why the hell would jody give you 250$..you both made shitty deals apparently so you should also be banned for promising an item and then not delivering properly. Next time someone says they are going to paypal me money for an item, im going to have them banned and make threads about them for flaking out. This is so rediculous, its just like the guy who drove 4 hours to trade cars with me telling me the car was strait as hell and never been wrecked and when he got there it had bondo from hell and nothing lined up. Jody had the item as described, YOU JUST DIDN'T CLARIFY BEFORE MAKING THE TRIP WHAT EXACTLY WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.

i didnt even want the wheels they were for hondalover, and then i was going to get my built lsd gsr trans after i picked up the wheels that hondalover had already paid me for. And my seats new costed alot more then them damn rota's they was right at 1600. YOU mind your bussniess! and dude if i EVER IN MY LIFE told him id give him 250 and my seats ill give you 10k cash and lick your ass hole in front of everyone on national television.

-S Double C-
08-02-2009, 11:03 PM
Here is a reference link for money talk, jody told me sean was going to pay 250 plus his seats for the wheels, because jody saw that these seats were going for 400$ clear and simple. Why would jody have to pay 250 to sean, that makes no sense at all thats like giving you 900$ for $400 seats. Jody will post also soon.

you want my gas receipts where i drove from columbus,ga to phenix city al to get the seats then from al to the middle of nowhere. Clear and simple he wrote me and i have the message sating these exact words! "trade the slipstreams spoolin has for sale and 250 for those seats let me know or call me that is my number on the thread" and if i told him that why would he have wrote me after the deal saying im sorry i wrote the message wrong and confused you. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I SAID IN MY THREAD 400 UNLESS THE TRANS I WANT SELLS! well guess what it sold and the price is now 600 again. 400 wouldnt buy me the lsd i want much less the trans. And i dont care how many cars he flips or how many parts he sells. Evidently its not on this site since he has you selling his parts and ive sold well over 50k of stuff on here. Ive never kept a car over 6 months and ive had over around 25-30ish since the 5 years ive been driving. This b/s is over and done with.

-S Double C-
08-02-2009, 11:11 PM
and i actually never said i couldnt meet you bc i would have met you in newnan that is half way from here and you said you got cash on you and i said for what change and then i explained to you that i thought you were givin me the 250 and you said you must have worded it wrong and i said i must have and then you laughed it off and unloaded the wheels and never even said one thing about gas money or anything and befor you came up here you never said ONE thing about the money that was why i thought it was all good about the 250 i know i would have befor makin the 3 1/2 hour drive like you told me not 4 it was just as much lack of communication on your part as mine. and for you girl i think school would be more of a priority than driving 3.5 hours to get some wheels for someone else's car while you slept

no offense but why would i ask you anything after what i went threw. I cant drive long distances without falling asleep thats why i had her drive me b/c i had no one else. but its over and done now im going to bed ive got to be up at 4am for work.

SPOOLIN
08-02-2009, 11:49 PM
dude i never said i SAW where you said you would give 250 plus the seats. I said i was told the deal 3 days ago. Receipts for all of the other driving does not count, what matters is the trip that means anything to anyone else other than you which is the travel to the point of sale. I don't care about the value of the seats NEW, i'm well aware of the value new but you had them FOR SALE and PERSONALLY Valued at $400, AM I WRONG?? Its in Black and white so no argument there. I've seen those things being fire sold off at ridiculous prices before. People Trade Stupid shit for Stupid shit all of the time.

Selling cars on this site means nothing, you can only sell 3 cars on here per year unless you are a sponsor. I'm done too, You both agree that there was plenty of bad communication so this thread was a failure from the beginning and having someone banned because you were BOTH idiots is ridiculous.

I'm not taking anyone's side on the sale issue, i was more pissed off about the whole banning crap and making this stupid thread. I think you were both misinformed ill planned patrons in a sale that was not interpreted in each others brains the same nor confirmed for that matter. end of discussion.

quickdodgeŽ
08-03-2009, 05:39 AM
You both agree that there was plenty of bad communication so this thread was a failure from the beginning and having someone banned because you were BOTH idiots is ridiculous.

I don't think they were both idiots as Jody even admitted in his post in this thread that he worded his end of the deal wrong. That wasn't bad communication on the OP's part. But having someone banned for this is completely ridiculous.

OP if you feel ripped off by Jody, just don't do business with him in the future. I, too, think he should compensate you for something, maybe a $20 bill or something, but I doubt that will happen. I think this subject should be closed.

Later, QD.